Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #197 Alice interrupts the Judge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice:

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 14.00.01.png

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 14.08.08.png

Also Alice:

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 14.01.37.png

P.S. Alice, nowhere in that comment did the poster say they wished you had a heart attack, stop making things up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She's a Gaslighter and DARVOer par excellence!

When is AE going to sell the hideous Bulgari watch? If Cog71 sells that on ebay we will know that tit has finally got real for mAlice. @StoneMountain is keeping an eye out.
Oh, but baby angel gave that to her. Surely, she will sell that huge new engagement ring first.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha silly witch is absolutely RAGING and it gives me life. And it just shows her that if Tattle had been on her side, she'd have made her GoFundMe target in two pulses of a prolapsed baboon anus.

As an aside - and I'm sure someone else has said it - this idea that people running charities should be paid a pittance and be grateful for it is such utter shite. If you want a charity to actually work you need a top CEO who you pay a competitive wage, not Mavis from down the road who doesn't mind working for £3k a year and as much tea as she can drink. In fact that goes for all the staff. Pay them properly and treat them right instead of guilt tripping them to do more for less because "charideeeee". I have friends who have worked in the sector and they've pretty much all left due to stupid attitudes like this.

Anyway, I went on a ridiculous instagram rabbit hole trying to see how many years in a row IG has worn his navy blue cardigan for*, and found Ella's restraining order pap walk jacket. It is a level of codependency I can't even get my head around that this 13 year old seems to have no clothes at all of her own:

*the answer, which I'm sure you're all dying for, is I'm not sure because I lost the will to live scrolling through all Big Al's terrible outfits. It was very boring waiting for my kid to come out of soft play, I need to remember my kindle next time :ROFLMAO:
Man alive what is it with this woman and hideous footwear!

What is the deadline for the financials?

Reactions: 9
Man alive what is it with this woman and hideous footwear!

What is the deadline for the financials?
What is the icky "I'm a baby" finger in mouth pose?

As a big-footed lass, I can only imagine that finding shoes for her size 9s (at a guess) must be tricky! The ribbons do not help though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The deadline was yesterday
Thank you @Ametrine.

I'm surprised her lawyer is letting her get away with this but I'm going to put a bet on now that she'll use that at the hearing as an excuse to delay further (new lawyer needs more time to prepare finances yada yada as poor big Al doesn't know how etc yawn)

Reactions: 12
I think Alice is realising that you can’t convince a balance sheet and income statement that Ioan is the reason why are saying that you don’t have money. It’s just plain facts of what you did with your money. And knowing big Al, she’ll be acting scatterbrained and/or bricking it because now sees how she’ll be discovered to have had some cash all along. I can’t wait to see her version of this!
She'll be all like, " I spent it all because he wouldn't talk to me anymore. I hardly ever called his mom a bleep or said anything about his saggy eyes or hair. He is gaslighting me because he won't come back to garage! Judge, make him come back to garage. That is the only settlement you should consider. I have new things to call him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Malingering malificent malicious maladjusted malformed mAlice makes a mockery of motherhood.
You might have to take out one or two mals..., but that's a thread title if ever I saw one!

Mimsy - love the little bride mouse! So glad you had a beautiful wedding day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a Gaslighter and DARVOer par excellence!

When is AE going to sell the hideous Bulgari watch? If Cog71 sells that on ebay we will know that tit has finally got real for mAlice. @StoneMountain is keeping an eye out.
Gaslighting little monster ( that Elsa account called her)
Did it come with a note saying "Angel, you are the kindest and the sweetest person in de wuurld!"?
pmsl 😂

Peronally, I was hoping to see a little plastic turd in amongst those beautiful flowers 💩💐😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From an idiot, how does one pronounce Langlois ???
Actually sorry. Probably closer to longwah.
---
I read that as childcare expenses. Doesn’t it say elsewhere he pays $4200 expenses for the children?

So if Ioan paid the lawyers what was the GoFundMe for Alice? No wonder she lost her tit at the donations to charity by Tattlers!
Omg I didn’t even think of that!!!! She was going on about how she couldn’t afford a lawyer and asking for donations. WHEN HE WAS PAYING THEM FOR HER!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 11
That would be pretty stupid of them to do. The information disclosed in the Child Support Information only covers certain defined categories, not expenses of daily living which are not needed to be disclosed on the form. Ioan pays all the insurance, medical care, education, and therapy costs. Go to pages 16 through 19 showing the assets, and look at the accounts and credit cards. Any accounts labeled "IG/AE" or "DDG/AE" are accounts that are community property, so Alice is spending on those, as well as community property credit cards which Ioan has been paying down. Ioan is also paying all of the attorney bills for both himself and Alice.

I'll do a more comprehensive analysis in the morning.

Until then--think on this--Alice created a GoFundMe for "attorney fees" that she wasn't even paying.
Also shows he transferred money to her account. I’m gobsmacked.
---
I knew exactly what you meant! ☺ Some idiocy in that crowd is unavoidable--I mean, Loopy is still harping on about how reunification therapy can't be used when the judge already signed a court order mandating it--but with the declaration and my quickie explanation at least it can be shown they are either stupid or lying if they claim that.
I fully expect her to bring that up at the custody hearing and be shot down immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
With Alice the children get fast food every single day, don't have to bathe, brush their teeth or hair, or go to bed till they want to. They don't even have to attend school, it's a kid’s paradise, plus, they can do anything they want because their mother is either drunk, asleep or on her computer maligning their father.
Children actually want boundaries. It makes them feel safe. You don't know what you don't know though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.