Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #197 Alice interrupts the Judge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, but it clearly states he pay "child expenses" for 4k a month.
Also her raising money on GFM for legal bills, when he has been paying them. That is a clear cut case of financial fraud!
Duck me, if I could guarantee $4k a month purely for just my kids expenses, I’d be a brilliant cun* & my kids would be living a gorgeous life…..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 31
When you think of this long campaign of revenge she has run, the twists and turns, the strategising that she does to wreak maximum damage, it makes you wonder what she could achieve if she applied herself in a positive rather than negative way. So much energy used up (no wonder she is horizontal most of the time) - she could actually do something meaningful and worthwhile, like take on campaigning for a good cause - and not make it all about her. She is not unintelligent (lacks emotional intelligence though) but she could apply herself in a different direction.

I know there is more chance of the dodo coming back from extinction then her doing something that wasn’t with the aim to hurt or grift, but it is during every reveal via legal papers that you see all the planning and subterfuge she employs to carry out these acts. Ultimately they backfire, or they would if there was any justice in the world, but it is the sheer amount of time and planning that goes into everything. She genuinely does not have time to get a job - her full time job is revenge.

Reactions: 40
Why did the troll account provoke hiraeth into refresh the docket, when its something that goes against alice and makes her look bad? Lol. Did she think we were gonna read those accounts and think bad of Ioan? I dont get it😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing as we are all in a very giving and caring mood with all the donations, look what came to my door eaelier today, from the lovely @JoJo76 🩷
Those that know me irl, know I'm a tad obsessed with flowers 💐

Back on topic...malice rather than flash your arse, flash your financials...we're waiting 💅View attachment 2356291
She’s a good egg! watch out for wild animals/insects in them, mind… your track record this week 😆 hope your check up was ok Lulu, I’ve been scatter-catching up. 💜

Can anyone more informed than me (not hard) explain anything about what happens if Alice doesn’t submit her financials? I know the deadline’s passed, so does she get chased, or hauled before the judge, or would it potentially affect the next court date? There’s got to be some kind of repercussion, otherwise why have a deadline?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seeing as we are all in a very giving and caring mood with all the donations, look what came to my door eaelier today, from the lovely @JoJo76 🩷
Those that know me irl, know I'm a tad obsessed with flowers 💐

Back on topic...malice rather than flash your arse, flash your financials...we're waiting 💅View attachment 2356291
Did it come with a note saying "Angel, you are the kindest and the sweetest person in de wuurld!"?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'll say it once again - if Alice hadn't gone crying to Twitter and the media about her divorce (which was a form of emotional blackmail against Ioan), then these Tattle threads wouldn't exist (or at the most would have been one thread instead of 197). And there would have been nowhere for the legal documents to be hosted, and nowhere where she was called out so thoroughly and her lies exposed.
Alice is the architect of her own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s good looking but too wholesome for me. The bracelets, white trainers and leather jackets are a hard no. However I fully support a father trying to do the right thing for his children and I loathe Alice’s destructive behaviour so he has my full support! Plus he and B make a gorgeous couple and they both deserve happiness after the crappy marriages they both previously had.
So you don't think I'll get a bounce on him either ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
C.O.M.E.F.O.R.H.I.R.A.E.T.H.A.N.D.W.E.W.I.L.L.S.E.N.D.T.H.E.A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N.S.💀

MOO
I love you guys but I’m not down with this kind of post. Honestly, all this does is add fuel to the fire and give A a chance to say that her life is being threatened.

Reactions: 6
I’m no Tory Spelling fan, but at least someday she is going to inherit half of a massive fortune, Alice will still be pushing her grocery cart full of eBay castoffs.
I wonder if the local dog home will be receiving Pa Evan's fortune ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Praying for Bernard (Bernal) trying to add up the Panda Express and Trader Joe receipts with only his old abacus to help - it could take a while … 3 August 2024?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did the troll account provoke hiraeth into refresh the docket, when its something that goes against alice and makes her look bad? Lol. Did she think we were gonna read those accounts and think bad of Ioan? I dont get it😵💫
as always they probably think the docs make Ioan look bad

it's one of the key weaknesses of Alice's whole campaign. it's tough to run a good smear campaign when you dont have a concept at what is bad for the average person. that's why she posts Ioan's polite wizard mail, his appropriate texts to the kids or let Ella submit the most embarrassing RO ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Okay, I admit this made me chuckle. $60/month for clothing, but $130/month for personal grooming. Is that for Ioan or Bubba Bear? :p

1691153559245.png

Reactions: 14
Wow what a bleep. I think BW's story 'thank you' was not a coincidence btw.

View attachment 2354451
Hahahahaha silly witch is absolutely RAGING and it gives me life. And it just shows her that if Tattle had been on her side, she'd have made her GoFundMe target in two pulses of a prolapsed baboon anus.

As an aside - and I'm sure someone else has said it - this idea that people running charities should be paid a pittance and be grateful for it is such utter shite. If you want a charity to actually work you need a top CEO who you pay a competitive wage, not Mavis from down the road who doesn't mind working for £3k a year and as much tea as she can drink. In fact that goes for all the staff. Pay them properly and treat them right instead of guilt tripping them to do more for less because "charideeeee". I have friends who have worked in the sector and they've pretty much all left due to stupid attitudes like this.

Anyway, I went on a ridiculous instagram rabbit hole trying to see how many years in a row IG has worn his navy blue cardigan for*, and found Ella's restraining order pap walk jacket. It is a level of codependency I can't even get my head around that this 13 year old seems to have no clothes at all of her own:

*the answer, which I'm sure you're all dying for, is I'm not sure because I lost the will to live scrolling through all Big Al's terrible outfits. It was very boring waiting for my kid to come out of soft play, I need to remember my kindle next time :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's a Gaslighter and DARVOer par excellence!

When is AE going to sell the hideous Bulgari watch? If Cog71 sells that on ebay we will know that tit has finally got real for mAlice. @StoneMountain is keeping an eye out.
She also has, or had, a Cartier watch I believe - you can see her wearing it in older photos.

Of course she hasn't sold her Bvlgari watch, or any of her other jewellery. Ioan had to sell his golf club membership to keep the family he "abandoned" afloat, but Alice still has all of her baubles.

Edit - the reason you know she hasn't sold any of her jewellery is because she would have mentioned it relentlessly on social media. "I had to sell my jewellery because I was left destitute! My CHILDHOOD jewellery!" etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Yep. Always something, whether IG has an event coming up or her using the DM to get a story out to get that attention! I wonder if the DM will do an update and say actually folks she was talking about her kids lol.
They did. Yesterday. Evidently Alice had to add an addendum to her insta clarifying that she was talking about her newly-felt intense love for the children who have been around for several of her 55 years.

Hours after posting her cryptic post though, Alice insisted she was referring to the love for her daughters, editing her post to add the PS: 'to clarify since it’s gone a bit viral, I was talking about how much I loved my babies! I was giddy after the most incredible night we had! Wasn’t trying to allude to something else.'

Giddy, my ass.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.