Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #197 Alice interrupts the Judge

What should Alice’s new Twitter and Instagram name be, now that she's divorced?

• @AliceEvans

Votes: 29 8.8%
  • @AliceEvansGrifter

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • @AliceEvansExWifeOfIoanGruffudd

Votes: 37 11.2%
  • @AliceEvansKnowsImMiserableNow

Votes: 49 14.8%
  • @AliceEvansMrFantasticsAlcoholicExWife

Votes: 161 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @BingoFlamingo and @MarkC1387 for the thread title! Read the recap to see what it references.

Recap

• Thanks to @Hiraeth and @ButterTart who obtained the court transcript from the restraining order hearing brought by Ella against Bianca on 23 June, with Hiraeth summarising the transcript for us. The document can be found in the wiki, or in the last thread.
  • To no one’s great surprise, all the crap Alice’s socks had tweeted about the court hearing proved to be untrue (e.g. that Ioan’s evil lawyers had prevented Ella from having a lawyer at the hearing - this was in fact down to Alice not getting a lawyer for Ella).
  • In effect, Alice threw her daughter to the wolves by not getting her a lawyer for this court appearance, and then in the afternoon session she also exited the courtroom and left Ella to give testimony by herself.
  • The Alice sock was tweeting shite, but has now been more or less silent since the court transcript summary was posted here. EDIT As @Bridgeofsighs says, she has been tweeting shite but hasn't so far made reference to the court transcript.
  • The thread title references the court transcript showing that Alice interrupted the judge, Ioan's lawyer and the court multiple times. I counted how many times she did that, and got 12 times, 14 if you include her talking over people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Dog bleep was online 4 hours ago to correct someone's grammar lol

Anyway before that, still breaking the DVRO..

dl ioan or bw.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think Al should just be boring plain AliceEvans but it's already taken by that academic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AliceEvansMrFantasticsAlcoholicExWife is already taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The Judge wanted "to reschedule the hearing to sometime in the fall." :mad:

Anne Kiley disagrees etc.

Alice: “I think we should do what you said initially and wait—”

Alice is trying to stall this as much as possible. The Judge should never have agreed the delay just because AE broke the DVRO. That's not putting the kids first. It's putting Alice first. I hope the GAL puts the Judge straight. I am hopeful about Elise as Alice shows her arse every time she speaks so all the GAL needs to do is record her madness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Dog bleep was online 4 hours ago to correct someone's grammar lol

Anyway before that, still breaking the DVRO..

View attachment 2351721
We really need that rolling eyes 🙄 emoji on the like buttons.

I see there is a new sock in town as well. Have you spotted it yet? Just set up a couple of days ago reckons it doesn’t know IG or Alice then launches straight into attack mode - You’re all witches, Tattler’s are scum, Alice just did a few tweets and emails whilst hurting about what her cheating husband put her through blah blah…. oh did I mention.. Tattlers are vile and disgusting and everyone is a witch.

Sound familiar 🙄😬

PS. Thank you for the new thread @Ametrine 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 56
We really need that rolling eyes 🙄 emoji on the like buttons.

I see there is a new sock in town as well. Have you spotted it yet? Just set up a couple of days ago reckons it doesn’t know IG or Alice then launches straight into attack mode - You’re all witches, Tattler’s are scum, Alice just did a few tweets and emails whilst hurting about what her cheating husband put her through blah blah…. oh did I mention.. Tattlers are vile and disgusting and everyone is a witch.

Sound familiar 🙄😬

PS. Thank you for the new thread @Ametrine 😊
No one gets a DVRO for a few tweets and emails as Alice is aware.

Reactions: 44
The Judge wanted "to reschedule the hearing to sometime in the fall." :mad:

Anne Kiley disagrees etc.

Alice: “I think we should do what you said initially and wait—”

Alice is trying to stall this as much as possible. The Judge should never have agreed the delay just because AE broke the DVRO. That's not putting the kids first. It's putting Alice first. I hope the GAL puts the Judge straight. I am hopeful about Elise as Alice shows her arse every time she speaks so all the GAL needs to do is record her madness.
Didn’t he agree not to delay?

Reactions: 8
To celebrate her birthday, Alice has splashed out on a new sock... New name, Same shite...

VJ knows all the secrets of the AE/IG marriage apparently. AE must be her very good friend.

VJ sock.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
yeah, he never really said they will delay, just that he'll consider things when petitioned. Plus it also made sense to delay anything but therapy due to the GAL, and he was immediately on board with this when Ioan's lawyer told him therapy isnt occuring

Reactions: 30
I was talking about the original delay. Custody was due to be determined in court in February 2023 but this has been delayed until 13 July 2023 as Alice requested a continuance in order to deal with her criminal trial for breaching the DVRO. Anne lost that time.

Now it's 10 August so a 6 month delay in total.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Congratulations on the title thread 👏🥂
Am gonna catch up on the last few pages of the previous thread.

She must be hissing like a angry cat by now 🤣🤣

Am back from the hospital getting attacked by a fox was definitely not on my "to do" list tofay.
Bites flushed out with iodine, tetanus injection and some hardcore antibiotics, for the next ten days.
My arm is swollen, so I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow for a check up, might have a bit of tissue damage 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm on immune suppressants, so that coupled with a fox bite is not ideal 😫

As you were you salty seahags 🩷

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Thank you for uploading the transcript 🙏🏻. Bit behind from working today but wow…I have to say despite PA being so horrifically difficult to unravel from, it seems (via transcript) to me that Ella is gaining some understanding from hearing from the judge impartially who has provided a completely clear and reasonable summary of the whole situation. I wonder if this is the first time she has experienced this? Obv in most cases it’s not ideal for kids to be in a courtroom hearing things about their parents divorce but I really think this could have helped her quite a lot - especially from someone with such a high standing in society. I hope she has managed to take something about how ridiculous it was to bring this and hopefully it will only continue with the minors counsel…

nothing about Alice’s behaviour in there surprises me apart from the just leaving her daughter to go back in alone like WTAF?! Even more telling that she just sucked it up and went in there in her own - so she thinks that she should be dealing with all this herself because her mum is upset?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.