Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her being found in contempt of court at the next hearing.
I think the judge bit his tongue a lot because Ella was there. Which won't be an issue in the next case and with Alice being a party to the next case too, I think he'll have a whole lot less patience when it comes to her tantrums.

Ella: “Could I also add, my mom also has a medical condition?”
Alice interrupts the court again.
Alice: “Thank you.”
Alice said thank you? Isn't that abusive? She didn't want Ioan teaching them words like that previously 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
So she transferred the money in England to Gloria. This was the same money she basically stole from Ioan and transferred to England wasn't it? The 100k?
She hasn't given that to Gloria. Another Alice lie.
She will be exposed. As always.

Reactions: 31
It was either a fly or a spider. Dropped into my eye last night and went round the back. ☹ It’s been pulled out now but my cornea is scratched. Surprisingly painful. What with foxes and flies Britain is fraught with danger. We just need a badger mauling and a stag attack to complete the picture!
My sympathy. I've had a scratched cornea and it is unbelievably painful. Hope you recover quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the judge bit his tongue a lot because Ella was there. Which won't be an issue in the next case and with Alice being a party to the next case too, I think he'll have a whole lot less patience when it comes to her tantrums.

Alice said thank you? Isn't that abusive? She didn't want Ioan teaching them words like that previously 😂
I could literally hear that when I read it - arms throw up in the air and a loud THANK you! because of course her undiagnosed illness is just as serious and should be on the record even though she has absolutely nothing to do with the case.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Can I tell my wasp went down the front of my wedding dress so I grabbed it and it stung me on my wedding ring finger ON MY WEDDING DAY 🐝 story?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just heard back from the court. There's no transcript available for the July 3 bifurcation hearing (likely because it was routine). Roll on August 10. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 77
The great shame is that there is no “winning” for either side here.

If Ioan gets 100% custody Alice will portray him as the devil. She will become a martyr and the girls will likely cause havoc for some time to come, it’s potentially dangerous for everyone for them to all live together without a chaperone. Would be Bianca be safe? Would she have to move out temporarily? Their apartment isn’t big enough atm.

if Ioan gets 50% custody he will never be free of communicating with Alice and likely the visitation shenanigans will continue. Unless it’s Alice with visitation.

if he gets zero custody he’s lost his daughters.

if Alice is punished for breaking her domestic violence restraining order, she will be the martyr.
If she is not punished, she will continue to abuse him.

I hope the GAL comes up with something that works. Whatever happens he will be portrayed as a bastard. He’s in a no win situation

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Does Gloria still work for Alice or is she more of a beloved auntie figure to the girls?

Reactions: 10
I remember those early days, and I'm so sorry that happened to you. Welcome back.

Yesterday I checked the last couple of minute orders to see if transcripts could be ordered because I'm clearly a glutton for punishment . There isn't a transcript for the July 13 hearing (dismissal of the DVRO request against Ioan and orders for therapy for the children), but there may be a transcript for the bifurcation hearing on July 3. I'm checking into that, but since bifurcation is pretty routine, I don't expect that the transcript will be very long, or very interesting, but we shall see! I'll keep you all updated.
Interesting, any reason why the July 13 one is not going to be available? (or is it just not yet)
Just heard back from the court. There's no transcript available for the July 3 bifurcation hearing (likely because it was routine). Roll on August 10. 🙌
Dang. was hoping to see Alice's "conditions"

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Okay. I've attached the full court transcript summary if anyone wants it.

And here is a download link:

My eyes are crossing with all this typing so someone please add to the legal document portion of the wiki, please and thank you. 😵💫 💜
Omg what a bloody hole of a witch she really is . I'm sure the judge could have choked her for constantly interrupting him and proceedings .

So Ella knew her mother dearest fcked up, when she Ella, conceded to no feckin case here and never was ! No warcry from Ella eh just "ok judge" !

@Hiraeth thank you so so much for your time patience and money. I would certainly contribute towards it should you let me know how . 🙏🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The great shame is that there is no “winning” for either side here.

If Ioan gets 100% custody Alice will portray him as the devil. She will become a martyr and the girls will likely cause havoc for some time to come, it’s potentially dangerous for everyone for them to all live together without a chaperone. Would be Bianca be safe? Would she have to move out temporarily? Their apartment isn’t big enough atm.

if Ioan gets 50% custody he will never be free of communicating with Alice and likely the visitation shenanigans will continue. Unless it’s Alice with visitation.

if he gets zero custody he’s lost his daughters.

if Alice is punished for breaking her domestic violence restraining order, she will be the martyr.
If she is not punished, she will continue to abuse him.

I hope the GAL comes up with something that works. Whatever happens he will be portrayed as a bastard. He’s in a no win situation
I don't see Ioan getting zero custody but the biggest loser's are two girls who are stuck with the hysteria and drama until their adults.

Reactions: 21
Many people just pay under the table for household and yard services here in the U.S. and never report it. Mostly this happens with small sums, say a $100.00 for the pool cleaning, or having your lawn mowed. Having said that, claiming to spend such a large a sum is going to open Alice up to questions concerning whether she issued a W-2 or not. It's required by law. And most importantly for Gloria, she would be on the hook to claim and pay taxes on that amount as income. If she already "received" the money and didn't claim it she's looking at tax issues for sure. She's crazy to do something like this for Alice, who we know will leave her to hang out to dry.

Reactions: 35
Thanks so much Hiraeth and Butter Tart ❤❤
There’s not much I can add that hasn’t already been said, but I will add my horror at Ella being left alone in Court to the pile. It’s clear this is all a game to Alice, she had not prepared Ella at all, which any parent who truly believed their child had been assaulted would do. Ella, I hope one day you come across these threads…we are rooting for you and Elsie, and your dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How often is she telling that kid how sick she is that it’s the first thing she says without being asked? The judge was talking about how sick Bianca is. Alice is irrelevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
How often is she telling that kid how sick she is that it’s the first thing she says without being asked? The judge was talking about how sick Bianca is. Alice is irrelevant.
I think a key point here is that it was in competition to Bianca's illness, something I expect that the kids have heard regularly.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I’m only on page 6 but a thought. Alice claims the kids are ‘terrified’ of Ioan.
Does a terrified child dump oats on their father’s head? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve never understood her repeated insistence that the children are TERRIFIED™️ (has to be in capitals, of course) of Ioan. It’s simply not normal to be TERRIFIED™️ of being asked to behave properly by your parent. I don’t remember Alice having ever given a concrete example of exactly what Ioan does that supposedly TERRIFIES™️ the girls, other than hypothetical scenarios she hysterically dreams up of him snatching the girls out of her headlocks, which she shouldn’t be bloody sharing with the children in the first place.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.