Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A literally said the therapist didn’t tell her.
Most likely Alice said to Elsie '"tell the therapist you will kill yourself if you have to see that Iris woman"
Which she's then turned into 'Elsie told the therapist she would kill herself and the therapist didn't even tell me'
As with most things Alice...never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Seriously no Judge is going to fall for that, banks can go back years to provide statements of deposits and outgoings.
Yeah, it’s not going to be as simple as A saying that’s what happened. Financial disclosure is very thorough and you need to back up everything up. She’d either have a cancelled cheque or if she took it out in cash and gave it to Gloria, then that opens up Gloria to an audit. Usually if someone is paid in cash, it’s to avoid paying taxes.
---
So Elsie told only her? Sure, Jan. has never been more appropriate!
Or SOMEONE told Elsie to say it in therapy. Or they’re secretly recording the sessions to listen to later. And if either of those things happened, A is fucked.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Bets on her trying to get the judge changed at this late stage. Has she ditched Bernal yet?

Reactions: 28
There has to be a audit trail of Alice depositing and withdrawing that 100 grand she withdrew and put in her UK bank.
There will be an audit trail of that alright but giving Gloria the £100k in cash? It sounds like Gloria would lie for the Senora too. She is far too wrapped up in AE's shenanigans.

Reactions: 25
I’m only on page 6 but a thought. Alice claims the kids are ‘terrified’ of Ioan.
Does a terrified child dump oats on their father’s head? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 59
There will be an audit trail of that alright but giving Gloria the £100k in cash? It sounds like Gloria would lie for the Senora too. She is far too wrapped up in AE's shenanigans.
She’s enmeshed to the girls and Alice. An enabler and awful future employee as a nanny for any other family.

Reactions: 27
Seriously what nine year old even thinks about that let alone says it? I say that as a mum of a nine year old. It’s just not in our vocabulary. We talk about boundaries, consent and mental health that is age appropriate. Those kids need to be away from that environment. This witch thinks taking them to a farm and making them vegan food is abusive. Smdh.
Children often parrot what they hear from their parents. Can't you just imagine Alice saying, "I'd rather kill myself than..." The words and actions of these girls are influenced and approved of by their mother. Full stop.

Reactions: 36
If I was Gloria and had seen Alice fat shaming me online I’d have taken that 100k, done a runner and spent it on the fanciest honeymoon ever with my very own forever babyangel that I managed to meet and marry in the time that malice has been ranting and raving at her ex.

However we all know it didn’t happen and if you are paying someone wages, you pay it monthly in arrears otherwise what incentive is there for the person to do their job if they have all the dosh upfront?

Yeah, it’s not going to be as simple as A saying that’s what happened. Financial disclosure is very thorough and you need to back up everything up. She’d either have a cancelled cheque or if she took it out in cash and gave it to Gloria, then that opens up Gloria to an audit. Usually if someone is paid in cash, it’s to avoid paying taxes.
---
Former bank employee here.

The IRS likes to keep an eye on large cash transactions. If Gloria tried to deposit the money, her bank should have had her complete a special form. If she kept it as cash, she should have still competed the form herself.

It is global. I know Swedes, Germans, UK people, Brazilians, Danes, Canadians, and so on using it. Americans too.
Used by gamers, IT people etc.
Used by lots of us with niche hobbies to connect with others too.

Many here suspected that big E's social life centred on online friends since she was taken out of formal education.

The fact that she was using a Discord call to stream the visit makes me think that is sadly true.

• Sad
Beck … wtf??? What kind of insect? Good lord, the UK is fraught!
It was either a fly or a spider. Dropped into my eye last night and went round the back. ☹ It’s been pulled out now but my cornea is scratched. Surprisingly painful. What with foxes and flies Britain is fraught with danger. We just need a badger mauling and a stag attack to complete the picture!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It was either a fly or a spider. Dropped into my eye last night and went round the back. ☹ It’s been pulled out now but my cornea is scratched. Surprisingly painful. What with foxes and flies Britain is fraught with danger. We just need a badger mauling and a stag attack to complete the picture!
Christ, I've just caught up and I don't know what's more horrifying, that transcript or this happening. That's me not sleeping tonight 🙃
It's just so very sad. She left her there alone. I don't even know what to say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Omg. I need to go lie down. I’m terrified of spiders. If one crawled into my eye and wandered ‘round the back, I’d be digging it out with a fork. That’s a literal horror story. I’m so glad it’s gone but a scratched cornea is awful. Rest up and feel better soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m only on page 6 but a thought. Alice claims the kids are ‘terrified’ of Ioan.
Does a terrified child dump oats on their father’s head? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes setting the stage to claim the family courts are corrupt etc...yawn.

• Sad
Oh my goodness, that sounds horrible. So glad you're rid of it now and hope you have a speedy recovery! 💜

Thanks to all who made charitable donations, whether posted in the thread or not--you're all amazing and do so much good in the world! 💕🙏🙇🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
However we all know it didn’t happen and if you are paying someone wages, you pay it monthly in arrears otherwise what incentive is there for the person to do their job if they have all the dosh upfront?
Alice could say that she trusted Gloria like family.

If Gloria tried to deposit the money, her bank should have had her complete a special form. If she kept it as cash, she should have still competed the form herself.
What if she just kept it under the mattress? It's basically money laundering but we know Alice likes to involve others in her crimes.

Reactions: 15
Former bank employee here.

The IRS likes to keep an eye on large cash transactions. If Gloria tried to deposit the money, her bank should have had her complete a special form. If she kept it as cash, she should have still competed the form herself.

That new lawyer of Ioan's is starting to make sense 💅

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.