Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seneca

Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
also have I been banned? Let me know !!!
---
1690858068827.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Dinate

Huge thanks to @Hiraeth and @ButterTart. It really was so much worse than I had imagined. Not only did Alice completely fail to prepare Ella for the situation - the girl hadn't even read what Bianca, Ioan or the witnesses were going to say, but she bailed out on her when she (Ella) had to speak to the judge because she was upset. :rolleyes: Be a mother for heaven's sake Alice - you were the reason Ella was up there in court trying to get a RO based on nothing at all, and you can't support her because you are upset?

Alice was too scared to show up to court in her own DVRO, but she's happy to put her daughter through it without preparing her. Mind, I imagine that Alice in her head, still thinks that Ioan's DVRO against her isn't justified, so because she didn't fully participate in her own case, she thought that you just rock up and it's granted.

Then the continuation of the 'He didn't even say 'hello to them' crap. As I said before, what the actual hell? They're in court trying to get a RO against him: he can't just wander up to them and start chewing the fat. Alice would, as Anne Kiley said, have screamed blue murder saying that he was trying to intimidate them. It would have killed him to be in that situation with his little girl claiming that he's abused her and she wants him to stay away from him. What the hell is wrong with Alice?

I think the judge was bit wishy-washy with Alice, but he was brilliant with Ella. You can tell that he really felt sorry for her and understood that she was being manipulated by her mother and that at the end of the day, she's just a frightened kid caught up in a horrible mess. I'm not in anyway excusing her behaviour because she's old enough to know better, but the judge was excellent with her. I really liked how he said to her that he tells his kids 'you want better, you've got to do better', when he was gently pointing out that her behaviour in the flat was out of order. He said that when she threw the milk, she was coming in hot, and you can't come in hot. There's got to be a thread title in there somehow! Sadly, Alice seems to spend her life coming in hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Can you imagine Ella having to go home and face Alice’s fury after all this, because Ella was not able to stick to the script?

• Sad
Reactions: 79

barre19

Chatty Member
Just re-reading the transcript in full, while I’m stuck underneath a sleeping babe. (Teething can do one)

Whenever Ella speaks, it’s painfully obvious how out of her depth and unprepared she is for the situation. The fact that she’s filed for this RO, but hasn’t seen any of the declarations, speaks volumes about the manipulation going on here.

She’s clearly going through all the normal feelings a child whose parents are divorcing acrimoniously would do. But instead of supporting her, Alice has weaponised all this anger and fear and confusion for her own end, and magnified it a hundred times over.

IMG_3363.jpeg

A few things struck me about this part.

1.The kids are “terrified” of their father? So terrified that they vandalise his house in his presence?

2. The therapists keep being “on his side” is an astonishingly childish, belligerent and reductive thing for a grown woman to say in a court setting.

3. To allege a nine year-old child has made this kind of statement is serious, to say the least. If you were a parent putting your kids welfare first, this would be the first thing you raised, when given the chance. Not an “and also” afterthought tacked onto the end of a rant about respected professionals “taking sides”.

I think the Judge handled things sensitively and compassionately in Ella’s presence, and I get the impression he sees exactly what’s going on. There’s just no good outcome for anyone here, because of Alice’s three year toddler tantrum. She isn’t fit to parent, she’s already done untold emotional damage to those kids and it will be a long and challenging road to untangle it all. I have so much respect for Ioan. He’s a wonderful dad. 💜

• Heart
  • Sad

Tabitha D

VIP Member
From your lips to God’s ears. Any more time with Alice and poor Ella is going to end up on the funny farm. This whole transcript is just so horrifically sad. Malice has made her child look an absolute fool, has shown her to be coached, shown that Ella can’t define the terms she used in her own paperwork; the judge has treated the child with probably the only real, genuine and unconditional kindness she’s received except from her father, who’s been wilfully alienated from him by an ugly-on-the-in-and-outside drunken old narcissist. Ella just breaks my heart.
Also interesting that Anne Kiley expressly said in court that they think the girls are being abused by Alice - because at this point, it doesn’t look like they’d have any trouble establishing that. And when you add that to the DVRO that Ioan already has, it really does look like Alice could lose custody.
And TBH, it’s got to be the best thing for the girls.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
And feeling she has to protect her mum who ‘also has a medical condition and it’s hard for her too’.
She's mother's little soldier to the hilt. Ella's extremely brainwashed and has been taught to sacrifice herself to 'protect' Mommy Dearest. She doesn't know she's being scammed. She also doesn't seem to understand that the ROs are her against I and B and Alice is not a party to it legally. The reason she doesn't understand is because Alice was the driving force behind the whole thing - she plotted it and Ella was her co-conspirator. Alice made it all about her because it is all about her and her insane need for vengeance. Ella is just the pawn in the sick game. Collateral damage.

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ioan: spares Ella from getting a cross exam

Alice: drags Ella to court, hires no lawyer for her, abandons her when it was clear that she could not commandeer the judge around

anyone who doesnt see who cares less for the kids needs their brain checked

i btw like how Alice tried the "he didnt even said hello to the kids" (said also by her sock) in front of the judge and how Anne immediately rubbished her by stating the obvious. It's also so dumb to do that in front of the judge because you are just proving that way that the RO requests were not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think we can safely say the judge has the measure of Alice. Her best performance yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just heard back from the court. There's no transcript available for the July 3 bifurcation hearing (likely because it was routine). Roll on August 10. 🙌

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Funny the sock started up during the court session to try and trick us into thinking it couldn’t possibly be Alice. It was. She had abandoned her own kid to start back up on Twitter and to try and see Ioan. Absolute worst cunt in de wurld. Imagine setting that up and then leaving the kid to deal with it. That’s why Elsie was comforting her and not Alice or Gloria for that matter. Both women are scum.

• Angry
  • Sad

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Okay, I'm still summarizing this thing but here is part 1. At the end there will be a link to the entire summary for the Wiki, so if you'd rather wait for that, it's on its way.

PART 1

Court Transcript Summary

In re The Matter of: Ella B. Evans v. Ioan Gruffudd (Case No. 23SMRO00218) and Ella B. Evans v. Bianca Wallace (Case No. 23STRO03504)

June 23, 2023 – Los Angeles County Superior Court

Hon. Josh Freeman Stinn, Superior Court Judge

Appearances:

Ella B. Evans (“Ella”), Petitioner, representing herself

Ioan Gruffudd (“Ioan”), Respondent, represented by Anne Kiley (also present)

Bianca Wallace (“Bianca”), Respondent, represented by Gregory Jessner and Kyle McGuire (also present)

Also Present:

Alice Evans (“Alice”), representing herself

The hearing begins. The Judge greets Ella and introduces himself to her. The Judge asks Alice if she is Ella’s mother and she responds that she is. Anne Kiley introduces herself as Ioan’s attorney and states that Alice is a party in the dissolution case, not the Domestic Violence Restraining Order (“DVRO”) or Civil Harassment Restraining Order (“CHRO”) request. Anne Kiley states that Alice is not only a party but a potential witness. The Judge notes that Alice may be there as “a support person” for Ella. Gregory Jessner introduces himself and Kyle McGuire as Bianca’s attorneys, and states that the CHRO proceeding is related to the DVRO proceeding against Ioan by Ella. The judge acknowledges this and states that he is going to use the court time before lunch to get everyone “calibrated” and that the main issues probably won’t come up until after lunchtime.

The Judge states that there is an upcoming contested evidentiary hearing on custody on July 13 and July 20, that there is a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against Alice, and that there is Family Code 3044 “lurking in the background.”

(Note: Family Code 3044 is a California law that states that if a party seeking custody of a child has perpetrated domestic violence against the other party seeking custody of the child or against the child or the child’s siblings within the previous 5 years, there is a rebuttable presumption that an award of sole or joint physical or legal custody of a child to a person who has perpetrated domestic violence is detrimental to the best interest of the child.)

The Judge states that he has read through the DVRO request Ella filed against Ioan and the CHRO request that Ella filed against Bianca, and the responses and supportive declarations. He also read Ioan’s response to the DVRO request that morning. The Judge states that his concern is, though Ella has a prerogative and a right to try to bring a domestic violence and civil harassment restraining order case, but that she is 13 years old, and because there is a custody hearing coming up, he wants to make sure that Ella has someone neutral advocating for her. His inclination was to appoint minor’s counsel for Ella and continue the CHRO and DVRO hearings since they all arise out of the same alleged facts that occurred on May 23, 2023. However, he understands that everyone wants to go forward that day.

Alice interrupts the Judge and says “No, not me. I would love for her to have her, your Honor.”

Judge: “Huh?”

Alice: “I would love – she wants a minor’s counsel.”

Judge: “So with – with so much respect, because today you don’t have standing. Okay? You’re not a guardian ad litem—”

Alice: “Yeah. Okay.”

Judge: “And you’re not a party in either of the actions before me.”

Alice: “Oh.”

Judge: “So I really—I can’t hear from you—”

Alice: “Sure.”

Judge: “—in that capacity. Okay?”

Alice: “Sure.”

The Judge addresses the audience and asks if Ella, Ioan, and Bianca want to go forward. Bianca’s attorney agrees. Ioan’s attorney brings up the Family Code as well as a case decided in April of 2023 (A.F. v. Jeffrey F.) which held that the court cannot appoint minor’s counsel in an action seeking relief under the Domestic Violence Prevention Act. The judge states that he hasn’t read that case, but will read it closely over lunch, and that the cases here are so intertwined that it’s difficult to separate them with regard to appointing a minor’s counsel. The judge acknowledges that the court cannot appoint a minor’s counsel in a CHRO proceeding but wants to make sure someone is advocating for Ella.

Anne Kiley states that Ella had every opportunity to have someone represent her; that Ella and her mother prepared the papers with someone’s help; and that Ella brought the request for the restraining order and appeared to seek the restraining order. She could have hired an attorney and she hasn’t.

Alice interrupts the court.

Alice: “Her wants to—sorry. Can you please—”

Judge: “Yes, ma’am?”

Ella: “I’m confused. Like, I don’t know what’s going on.”

The Judge explains to Ella that in a family law case, the court has the authority to appoint minor’s counsel, whereas in a domestic violence proceeding, the court doesn’t have the authority to appoint minor’s counsel. So, the Judge explained that he was trying to see if there was an argument to distinguish Ella’s case from others and appoint minor’s counsel for her. He said, “My instinct is that we go forward after lunch and we don’t have minor’s counsel. And I assume you’re fine with that, because I haven’t heard you ask for an attorney, I haven’t heard you—you certainly didn’t prepare any of your documents and—you know, you’re representing yourself; correct?”

Ella: “I don’t really know. I thought—like I hoped to get one.”

Judge: “Well, I don’t have the authority to appoint one. If you wanted to go out on your own and hire one, I think you have the prerogative to do that.

Ella: “Okay.”

Judge: “But you didn’t do that. And so, I suppose if you wanted to do that, you could.”

Ella: “Okay.”

Judge: “That’s up to you.”

Ella: “Could I—”

Gregory Jessner states that he would oppose a continuance of the matter. The Judge inquires further of Ella.

Judge: “Ella, do you feel like you want to go forward today if you didn’t have a lawyer? Do you know what you want to do?”

Ella: “No. I don’t want to push it if I don’t have—”

Judge: “Okay. You understand that the court doesn’t have the authority to—I don’t believe, have—to appoint one for you. And so, that would mean that if I were to entertain a continuance, you would have to go out and get your own lawyer. Do you understand that?

Ella nods affirmatively.

-END OF PART 1-
Ok I stopped to read this and already this goes against Alices narrative! She was accusing Anne and Ioan of being underhanded and making sure Ella didn’t have a lawyer. It was her own fault! She didn’t hire one. Seems she wanted to delay again to drag it out. She lied about all of this. It was the judge who said he can’t appoint a lawyer. Wow. Clearly Alice was told this yet she blamed Ioan.

• Angry
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Al just can't shut her trap, can she. And Ella came to court not having a clue about anything and was lied to about needing to file herself because she's over 12.
And feeling she has to protect her mum who ‘also has a medical condition and it’s hard for her too’.

• Sad
  • Angry

curious km

Chatty Member
Did she really say her youngest child threatened to harm herself if forced to have Iris present? A normally cheerful girl? And wouldn’t 3 therapist file immediate reports with court and counsel if the children felt threatened by ioan? Make it make sense. I’m so sick for girls and Ioan. The main therapist we saw was corresponding to Alice to request them attend therapy!

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Isn't it amazing, all these Twitter accounts, one after the other, who vehemently defend Alice, tweet incessantly (so much so that their daily life would be greatly impacted by it), who write in Alice's style, who know details which only Alice would know, and who are instantly followed by Alice's brother and minions.

However, NONE of them are Alice, got that?

She just happens to have ten or so very close friends, and even strange ladies who work in law enforcement and who are legal journalists, who have decided to jump on Twitter, forgo their real lives, and spend all their time defaming Ioan and Bianca, getting into pointless exchanges with critics and trolls of Alice, and repost that photo of Tamika and Bianca over and over again.

The real Alice is spending her time unpacking her boxes from her house move a few months ago, preparing her financials, working on her anger management issues, definitely not drinking, and being a decent mother, and spending time with her two boyfriends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76