Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PART 2

Ella nods affirmatively.

Judge: “Okay. And then, the flipside of that, of course, is that I would presume that we have to resolve this issue—that is, was there domestic violence or not, before we can have the custody hearing. Is that not right or wrong? I think that’s right.”

Anne Kiley states that she would also oppose a continuance and that there are complicated issues in the dissolution proceeding, which Ella is not part of, such as the influence and “the problems in the case and why she’s here.” Anne Kiley states that “there are serious issues that need to be dealt with in the dissolution proceeding. Frankly, there are reasons that this case should be in dependency court, not because Ms. Wallace or Mr. Gruffudd are child abusers, but because we believe that Ella and her sister are victims of abuse by their mom. So we’re—”

Alice again interrupts the court.

Alice: “Oh my God!”

Anne Kiley: “We want—”

Judge: “Please. Please. I’m going to ask everybody to refrain.”

Alice: “No. It—it—”

Judge: “No. No. No. There’s no “No.” Please just—everybody keep your composure. Go ahead, counsel.”

Anne Kiley: “Family Code 3044 applies as it relates to Ms. Evans, because we have a restraining order against her, and the situation is so horrible for the family—”

Alice interrupts again but her words are unintelligible to the court reporter because she is speaking at the same time as Anne Kiley.

Anne Kiley: “—that we want it heard today. And we oppose the continuance.”

Gregory Jessner: “Your Honor, if I may. I agree with what Ms. Kiley said. I should add, my client, unfortunately, does suffer from a very serious medical condition. She has M.S. and the stress of this proceeding is debilitating for her, and she needs to get this past so she can reclaim her health, your Honor. So I do, for that reason, very strongly oppose a continuance to the extent that one is requested.”

The Judge states that he will read the case over a little closer and asks Ella if she is asking the court for a continuance and, if so, if she intends to hire a lawyer. Ella responds, “I’d like to hire a lawyer. Yeah.” The Judge inquires whether Ella has the ability to get counsel. Ella responds, “I think so, yeah.”

The Judge states that Anne Kiley makes a good point, that this is a well-noticed hearing, that Ella or someone on her behalf put together a fairly comprehensive pleading, and that he has to weigh Ella’s interest in getting her case effectively tried against Bianca’s interest in getting some finality in light of her medical condition and the hardship a delay would cause her.

Ella: “Could I also add, my mom also has a medical condition?”

Alice interrupts the court again.

Alice: “Thank you.”

Ella: “My mom also has a medical condition that’s like—it’s hard for her as well.”

Judge: “Right. Except your mom—I don’t mean to sound insensitive, okay, but your mom isn’t a party—”

Ella: “Okay. I’m sorry.”

Judge: “—to the two cases that we’re dealing with today. Okay?”

Alice: “We tried. I tried to, but she’s over—she’s over 12.”

Ella: “My mom—”

Judge (to Alice): “I just—I can’t hear from you. You don’t have standing right now, ma’am.”

Alice: “Go ahead.”

Ella: “All I knew was that I had to file it because I was over the age of 12. But I didn’t—like, anything I was supposed to do. So like, I didn’t know I was supposed to get an attorney or anything.”

Judge: “You don’t have to get an attorney.”

Ella: “Okay.”

Judge: “I want to be clear with you. I just want to make sure—you’re a child in the midst of a highly contentious divorce between your parents, and I want to make sure that what you’re doing here today, whether it happens today or it happens at a later date, I want to make sure that what’s happening is in your best interests and that you really want it.”

Ella: “Okay. Thank you.”

Judge: “And that this isn’t a subtext to something else. That’s my concern.”

The Judge asks if there is anything else the parties wish to discuss before breaking for lunch and then diving deeper into the two issues after lunch. Hearing nothing, the court adjourns for lunch.

~Noon Recess~

-END OF PART 2-
Slow motion train wreck. Ella hung out to dry but at least the judge can see Alice in all her wacky glory.

Reactions: 81
Al just can't shut her trap, can she. And Ella came to court not having a clue about anything and was lied to about needing to file herself because she's over 12.

Reactions: 60
Al just can't shut her trap, can she. And Ella came to court not having a clue about anything and was lied to about needing to file herself because she's over 12.
And feeling she has to protect her mum who ‘also has a medical condition and it’s hard for her too’.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
MAlice has made me curtail the drink but after reading the reality of her interrupting and Ella stumbling about - imma gonna have to pour myself a stiff one. Again : Malice you are a twit- you are worse than the grinch when his heart was too small.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
PART 2

Ella nods affirmatively.

Judge: “Okay. And then, the flipside of that, of course, is that I would presume that we have to resolve this issue—that is, was there domestic violence or not, before we can have the custody hearing. Is that not right or wrong? I think that’s right.”

Anne Kiley states that she would also oppose a continuance and that there are complicated issues in the dissolution proceeding, which Ella is not part of, such as the influence and “the problems in the case and why she’s here.” Anne Kiley states that “there are serious issues that need to be dealt with in the dissolution proceeding. Frankly, there are reasons that this case should be in dependency court, not because Ms. Wallace or Mr. Gruffudd are child abusers, but because we believe that Ella and her sister are victims of abuse by their mom. So we’re—”

Alice again interrupts the court.

Alice: “Oh my God!”

Anne Kiley: “We want—”

Judge: “Please. Please. I’m going to ask everybody to refrain.”

Alice: “No. It—it—”

Judge: “No. No. No. There’s no “No.” Please just—everybody keep your composure. Go ahead, counsel.”

Anne Kiley: “Family Code 3044 applies as it relates to Ms. Evans, because we have a restraining order against her, and the situation is so horrible for the family—”

Alice interrupts again but her words are unintelligible to the court reporter because she is speaking at the same time as Anne Kiley.

Anne Kiley: “—that we want it heard today. And we oppose the continuance.”

Gregory Jessner: “Your Honor, if I may. I agree with what Ms. Kiley said. I should add, my client, unfortunately, does suffer from a very serious medical condition. She has M.S. and the stress of this proceeding is debilitating for her, and she needs to get this past so she can reclaim her health, your Honor. So I do, for that reason, very strongly oppose a continuance to the extent that one is requested.”

The Judge states that he will read the case over a little closer and asks Ella if she is asking the court for a continuance and, if so, if she intends to hire a lawyer. Ella responds, “I’d like to hire a lawyer. Yeah.” The Judge inquires whether Ella has the ability to get counsel. Ella responds, “I think so, yeah.”

The Judge states that Anne Kiley makes a good point, that this is a well-noticed hearing, that Ella or someone on her behalf put together a fairly comprehensive pleading, and that he has to weigh Ella’s interest in getting her case effectively tried against Bianca’s interest in getting some finality in light of her medical condition and the hardship a delay would cause her.

Ella: “Could I also add, my mom also has a medical condition?”

Alice interrupts the court again.

Alice: “Thank you.”

Ella: “My mom also has a medical condition that’s like—it’s hard for her as well.”

Judge: “Right. Except your mom—I don’t mean to sound insensitive, okay, but your mom isn’t a party—”

Ella: “Okay. I’m sorry.”

Judge: “—to the two cases that we’re dealing with today. Okay?”

Alice: “We tried. I tried to, but she’s over—she’s over 12.”

Ella: “My mom—”

Judge (to Alice): “I just—I can’t hear from you. You don’t have standing right now, ma’am.”

Alice: “Go ahead.”

Ella: “All I knew was that I had to file it because I was over the age of 12. But I didn’t—like, anything I was supposed to do. So like, I didn’t know I was supposed to get an attorney or anything.”

Judge: “You don’t have to get an attorney.”

Judge: “I want to be clear with you. I just want to make sure—you’re a child in the midst of a highly contentious divorce between your parents, and I want to make sure that what you’re doing here today, whether it happens today or it happens at a later date, I want to make sure that what’s happening is in your best interests and that you really want it.”

Ella: “Okay. Thank you.”

Judge: “And that this isn’t a subtext to something else. That’s my concern.”

The Judge asks if there is anything else the parties wish to discuss before breaking for lunch and then diving deeper into the two issues after lunch. Hearing nothing, the court adjourns for lunch.

~Noon Recess~

-END OF PART 2-
Jesus. bleeping. Christ. This is appalling. And the fact that Ella makes it about her mom is so telling. Because if this really happened, it’s about her and her sister. But it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Tell me you asked Lupine to submit this RO without telling me.
I think both things can be true. Alice can manipulate Ella and Ella can be a liar as per these court transcripts.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s such a bastard. Talking over people and simply insisting that her loud mooing from the back be heard. Just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Alice has a medical condition, what's that? Cuntitis?
If the Judge had asked what it was and what proof she had that would have been a hoot. Sadly he can't do that because ALICE ISN'T A PARTY TO THE CASE. Alice of course probably still doesn't know what that means. Is that part of the psychosis (lack of understanding of reality)? Because I am thinking whoever said she has psychosis is right. Clearly no grip on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if Alice has even the slightest idea just how bad this little stunt has made her look? The judge obviously sees the manipulation clearly, and her constant interrupting when she doesn’t even have legal standing has simply shown the court what a crazy controlling witch Ioan is up against.
Well done Alice, you absolute genius. What an own goal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I think we can safely say the judge has the measure of Alice. Her best performance yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The judge telling Alice to basically sit the duck down and shut up. And yet she persists on shaming Ioan on Twitter like this was never going to be made public.
---
Has the dog-bleep started up about this yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I suppose this is what happens when you get your “legal advice” from Loopy. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She definitely thought she could just rock up and just address the court herself, probably planning to regale with the judge with all sorts of irrelevant nonsense. His response so far seems to be shut up and sit down.
Yep Alice thought she could be Ella's Counsel. She didn't want an attorney stealing her limelight. She would die with ecstacy at the thought of cross examining BW.

"Do you, Bogan Ho, admit that that you stole Baby Angel from his loving family?"

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I'm going to upload it in parts because the transcript is 63 pages long. Many thanks to our wonderful @ButterTart who greatly helped defray the cost.
Thank you @ButterTart, I think I love you too 😘 and @welp too of course. What would we do without the three of you? I’ve had a lovely evening, been drinking wine and celebrating with the family so a bit on the tiddly side, hence all the declarations of love floating around. Normal service will resume in the morning 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The judge telling Alice to basically sit the duck down and shut up. And yet she persists on shaming Ioan on Twitter like this was never going to be made public.
---
Has the dog-bleep started up about this yet?
The stupid witch is sniffing and weeing around twitter currently. Nothing on this yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you @ButterTart, I think I love you too 😘 and @welp too of course. What would we do without the three of you? I’ve had a lovely evening, been drinking wine and celebrating with the family so a bit on the tiddly side, hence all the declarations of love floating around. Normal service will resume in the morning 🤭
Am I Scotch mist?? 😜
Happy anniversary, dear heart x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.