Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a screenshot of the court docket. "Lack of prosecution" is legalese for not moving forward with a court action. My opinion is that the minor's counsel dropped the TRO request since it was not in the best interest of the child (and, in my opinion, the TRO request by Ella was the result of PA so the minor's counsel would not let it happen).
1000018097.png

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Does anyone follow other threads on here where people criticise parenting and think, WTF have you seen Alice Evans? I always get backlash on the Gemma Atkinson thread for supporting her. I think she’s great and a massive animal lover.

Apparently now she is opening her daughter to body dysmorphia because she had a bit of fun with Gorka copying gym routines.
I love Gemma and Gorka. Couldn’t believe she had a thread on here. Apparently she’s a child abuser for raising her daughter bilingual even though her dad is Spanish 😳.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho
It’s no RO for Yo!

well, not that there was ever really any chance but worth celebrating 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sure Alice left her password book and sock feeding schedule with a neighbor. Just in case.
I think you’ve just invented a new job for her…. Sock sitter….. She could go at lunchtimes to feed people’s socks, look after the socks when the owners go on holiday or on a night out. Could be quite profitable but reliant on others being as crazy and psychotic as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think you’ve just invented a new job for her…. Sock sitter….. She could go at lunchtimes to feed people’s socks, look after the socks when the owners go on holiday or on a night out. Could be quite profitable but reliant on others being as crazy and psychotic as she is.
We know she wouldn't walk them or clean up after them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is a screenshot of the court docket. "Lack of prosecution" is legalese for not moving forward with a court action. My opinion is that the minor's counsel dropped the TRO request since it was not in the best interest of the child (and, in my opinion, the TRO request by Ella was the result of PA so the minor's counsel would not let it happen).
View attachment 2306881
Oh duck, Alice is going to be going bat tit.
But Yay!

Reactions: 15
Remember that photo of Alice with her mum where her mum looks like she enjoys a drink or ten? I was thinking of that earlier and wondering if maybe foetal alcohol syndrome plays a part in the Evans siblings unique personalities, Tone especially.
They don't look like they have FAS at all to me, there are some very distinctive facial features with that syndrome.

View attachment 2306881
oh I hope so. A will be livid but the girls will see that the GAL really is looking out for them and is someone they can trust.

• Heart
What’s she gonna look like with an (electronic) tag on her…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she actually won any of this court stuff? Not a snifter. Daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like her legal loopy loathsome leech Lupine failed her yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They don't look like they have FAS at all to me, there are some very distinctive facial features with that syndrome.
The vast majority of people with FASD are not visibly different.

My 3 nieces suffer from it but look quite normal in fact very pretty looking but their mental state is def like MAlice but they're not narcs .
  • Poor coordination.
  • Hyperactive behavior.
  • Difficulty with attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
IMG_3160.jpeg

She’s not getting full custody, the house is gone, she won’t get spousal support because of the DVRO, she will get 50% child support, she may get some medical bills paid(?) no car insurance, half of zero savings is zero, and she will get zero of his future earnings. duck you, Alice. You played yourself. Watch how inconsolable Tone is tonight now the grift is over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.