Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. I just woke up. It's 7:30am here (I'm on annual leave). I have got my coffee and I'm catching up. I'm gonna assume RO was dropped?

Reactions: 11
Watch the socks drip feed bombshell info. Hansel and bleeping Gretel…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So can we safely assume there was zero video evidence to back up any claims and those Twitter accounts saying otherwise should SHUT THE duck UP.
the thing is nothing in the request even indicated any violence (at least Bianca's had at least the claim). it was basically one big joke.
So it was the GAL who suggested- the petitioner's counsel - the case was dismissed?
in this case Ioan is the petitioner because they rolled it into the main case

basically Ioan's lawyers said please dismiss it and the judge agreed. its possible that the GAL supported this though.

thats how I read it anyway, but perhaps the court reporter got confused by the merge
It wasn’t just the RO today. They were setting dates for the other stuff I believe.
its also rolled into their divorce case and Alice is party of that. the judge knew what he was doing

Reactions: 36
And now Alice will have Ella conditioned that she can’t trust lawmakers, judges etc as the system is corrupt. Just what a young person needs at such a critical time in their life 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Thread title: RO’s dropped harder than Alice was dropped on her head as a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t think Ioan will see this as a victory. The kid was willing to take this to the wire.
I don't think Ella had a choice tbh. Alice was determined to see this through regardless of Ella's wishes, or of how much it might traumatize her and Elsie.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So why did Alice appear? Sorry if I'm being dense.
You're not! ☺ Along with ruling on the restraining order, the judge was rescheduling the hearing on custody, to which Alice is a party, so she and her counsel had to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread title: RO’s dropped harder than Alice was dropped on her head as a baby.
Remember that photo of Alice with her mum where her mum looks like she enjoys a drink or ten? I was thinking of that earlier and wondering if maybe foetal alcohol syndrome plays a part in the Evans siblings unique personalities, Tone especially.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Remember that photo of Alice with her mum where her mum looks like she enjoys a drink or ten? I was thinking of that earlier and wondering if maybe foetal alcohol syndrome plays a part in the Evans siblings unique personalities, Tone especially.

*furiously Googles if fetal alcohol syndrome can make cause Generalized Cuntery Disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 53
You're not! ☺ Along with ruling on the restraining order, the judge was rescheduling the hearing on custody, to which Alice is a party, so she and her counsel had to attend.
Of course, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since it's getting late in the thread, I'd like to suggest @Marj24's fantastic thread title from the last thread, which didn't win but should get another chance:

Coggie, I PA'd the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.