Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And can I just say? I felt very welcomed by all your lovely reactions on my post in the previous thread. Had I known there would be so many responses, I would have paid greater attention to my grammar. But my annoying ADHD kicks in when I’m excited anyway sooooo. Anyway, yeah, just truly delighted to be able to interact with y’all now. The soundest thread around these parts. Keeping Alice accountable isn’t a walk in the park but here y’all are, getting it done. Massive respect!
I do the same when I get excited and post on here, my grammar and spelling goes right out the window! Some of my typos have actually stuck as nicknames 🤣
And I went through a stage of posting everything twice 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the socks my ramp up the socking this week, they have a court hearing on Thursday if my memory serves me correctly!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am broken Tattlers. I don’t know how she can drink so much and then function. I’ve had a two day hangover and a lost phone that’s a right mess trying to sort it.
Send Gloria… oh wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh god. I watched an 11 minute clip of that bloody fascination film. I've now made a tequila sunrise. I need to recover.
She pulls the same constipated face in everything she does. Dead behind the eyes, no body movement unless she's wrapping herself around him like a bloody Boa. Awful. Just awful.
I also tried watching some of this. I had to mute the sound because her voice annoys me so much. Did you see the "love scene" in the swimming pool????!!! I actually had to put the sound back on for a second, because her facial expressions made me think it had turned into a horror and Adam Garcia must be actually tearing chunks out out of her mimsy with his teeth or something. That or she had a leg cramp mid coitus. Truly horrific. She is is antithesis of sexy/seductive. Whoever cast her in ANYTHING EVER needs their qualifications revoked.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I also tried watching some of this. I had to mute the sound because her voice annoys me so much. Did you see the "love scene" in the swimming pool????!!! I actually had to put the sound back on for a second, because her facial expressions made me think it had turned into a horror and Adam Garcia must be actually tearing chunks out out of her mimsy with his teeth or something. That or she had a leg cramp mid coitus. Truly horrific. She is is antithesis of sexy/seductive. Whoever cast her in ANYTHING EVER needs their qualifications revoked.
I’m too hungover for talk of Alice’s mimsy. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am broken Tattlers. I don’t know how she can drink so much and then function. I’ve had a two day hangover and a lost phone that’s a right mess trying to sort it.
Send Gloria… oh wait.
Alice is curling her lip with contempt. You lightweight, she is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Send Gloria… oh wait.
Are you on the floor with your tits out?....naw, then you're ok 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fell down the ONTD rabbit hole and man! Her shenanigans back then. Would secretly love if one of these socks makes a reappearance ha

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
IG should take steps to ensure that NZ creep is never allowed contact with his children again.

Any mother who allows that unsavory character access to her young girls and encourages him to attack and defame their father while likely dripping more poison in their tender ears is not a safe parent.

And that is most definitely my opinion.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh god. I watched an 11 minute clip of that bloody fascination film. I've now made a tequila sunrise. I need to recover.
She pulls the same constipated face in everything she does. Dead behind the eyes, no body movement unless she's wrapping herself around him like a bloody Boa. Awful. Just awful.
How do I access this movie? I'm in Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a context for this?
Do I even want to know?
Posted in response to an article about a TikTok challenge of jumping off a jet ski resulting in four deaths he posted a two year old article about a women who jumped off a jet ski and suffered internal rectal injuries.

Many people have now pointed out that men also have a rectum so he has now posted a three year old article where a woman suffered internal vaginal and womb injuries

I am becoming increasingly more concerned as to what level of access he is being given to those two girls.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
1688940472163.png

Ha ha ha ha - well known for her fashion disasters.

---
1688940513698.png

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh dear ha ha ha ha - Mr Gruffudd has recently mad unflattering remarks about Ms. Evans.

---
" Ms. Evans has always been the Internet literate of the pair and the one who admittedly googles herself. "
He he he he

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I was Amazon priming and thought I’d do forensic and scientific market research. There are zero Alice Evans products and one cardboard cut out of Bianca (with Ioan). Bianca wins.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Posted in response to an article about a TikTok challenge of jumping off a jet ski resulting in four deaths he posted a two year old article about a women who jumped off a jet ski and suffered internal rectal injuries.

Many people have now pointed out that men also have a rectum so he has now posted a three year old article where a woman suffered internal vaginal and womb injuries

I am becoming increasingly more concerned as to what level of access he is being given to those two girls.
THIS.

Men who groom young girls or boys often befriend single mothers. I would damn well hope he doesn't have direct contact with them, but I do recall she mentioned that he was helping one of them with their homework.

Just no.

MOO.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well this is an interesting follow from Tam. Wonder why??

@Fight4paindoct1 Advocate for doctors wrongly arrested, indicted, jailed, called drug dealers, and humiliated! Stop wrong accusations of pain doctors for saving lives

hmmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
THIS.

Men who groom young girls or boys often befriend single mothers. I would damn well hope he doesn't have direct contact with them, but I do recall she mentioned that he was helping one of them with their homework.

Just no.

MOO.
I've been watching When Missing Turns to Murder. A paedophile who murdered a child befriended the family afterwards and went after another kid of the family, while pretending to be the big hero in helping the family. There are some sick people out there and Al seems to have no sense to keep her kids safe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Good evening Fuckos!

Has the bloated inner tube raised herself from her bit of shame and gone on a one - woman Insta Spree?

Hope you’re all having a lovely day / evening. Except you Alice. Buuuuut it’s only because you’re such a massive bleep ( yes, a big C because that’s how big of one you really are ).

Reactions: 15
THIS.

Just no.

MOO.
She's allowed this person to speak with her oldest child on the phone (per their Twitter posts) and write an article, with photo, about the child. This is setting off so many alarm bells, it isn't funny. I hope there can be a future court order for no contact with their mother's internet sycophants.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.