Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking she's more like a boa constrictor. Maybe instead of an acting career as a zombie she should play the snake in the next Anaconda movie?
Snakes freak me out, dunno why, they just do. but….

That makes me think of a thing I saw today that referred to a snake in a situation as “Satan’s tape measure/measuring tape” - I lost my absolute tit and couldn’t stop laughing (laughed myself to crying)…. “This is not a problem Kevin, this is a situation“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Alice's two socks were having a weirdo convo last night as usual. (Did Brody Dalle ever do this?)

Tam: I know there is so much in those court docs of his that she never said. That's why I think you should push her to get a book deal. From the little I know (and you must know much more) it's an INSANE story!

Eh why didn't she respond via the court?

Tone: Tam, sorry I have to hit the sack. Speak later yeah?

This was 4.30am UK time LOL

Tam: Ew! I hope not! Wouldn't that give your sister the willies?

Tone: YES It defo would! Maybe you are not who I thought you were!? She is sitting at home, probs reading a book, or watching the news knowing her! I get sick and tired of people bullying her on here!! If she were on here everyone would know! Oh,BTW! She never said "Saggy Vagina Eyes"!

I believe Ioan. Does Alice read books? Is it "Betty Broderick: Telling on myself"

Tam: hey #ioangruffudd Your gf thinks I am Alice. I am not. But PLEASE, for the love of god, hold her back when she goes this far. It could ruin your entire "mission".

The sock (who is not AE lol) thinks she is talking to IG.

Tone: That is SOOO funny! I think, if anything Yohan is desperate to get Alice back in HIS life! I guess you can only regret so much!!! Then BEG!! Without a chance!!

Funny how an ex BIL is obsessed just as much with IG LOL

Tam: But.. we were talking about ME. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me listen to me talk about me me me me

She is talking about BW and her videos here. Jealous AF cos she doesn’t make videos anymore as she has only one topic - that she is banned from discussing. Suggestion: make a video about how AE overcame fibro? LOL

Tone: "obsessing" implies that he is the only thing I ever talk about! This is one of the very few times I have mentioned his name, and I was very polite. We were "Bros" for 20 years!! Who the hell are you?????

You are obsessed with IG "Tone"

Tam: Does he hell! it was a diagnostic error! he never had it! but we still celebrate him 'overcoming adversity'. because we can't think beyond our own navels.

Throwing shade on BW's insta feed here.

Tone: Hey. Don't worry, I understand. Our next door neighbour has a varices vain that showed itself again today after a YEAR! OH WE HAD a PARTY! Also I was 2 years on Dialysis recently! OH HOW WE LAUGHED! Gonna celebrate it every year!! I have put it to KCUK!!! No response. WHY? sob!

duck off "Tone"

Tam: Hey Tony, Sorry I'm not posting much tonight but it is the 5 month anniversary of the first symptoms of my cousin's ingrown toenail. I am celebrating.

duck off "Tam"

Tone: I kinda guessed THAT was not your real name. Everybody supports AE atm! Their only fans are trolls, probs themselves. I have been in many tit for tats with various ones. They all have the same style. I appreciate your support really! Thank you!

BIB LMAO

Tam: Shows what a dignified man you are, Tony.

LMAO
Bianca lives rent free in their heads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know we all find their Twitter socks amusing but they really have very little reach. Hardly anyone follows them. When you look at the Twitter analytics for Ioan or Alice or even Bianca the vast majority of posts are positive for Ioan and Bianca. I wonder why on earth they keep at it? Such a lot of energy for…nothing really.
Someone needs to keep venting about the crime of the century (the divorce). None of AE's friends will pick up the phone if they see it's her calling. This is her way of offloading, ie, screaming into the void.

Also the kids seem to be on twitter. I can see AE reading out every FM idiot tweet to them to "prove" how much support AE gets.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry I began to write the post above and got distracted rescuing an injured blackbird

I’ve noted that a few people have commented on how ‘worrying’ the girls’ hostility to bubba bear has been.
I’m basing my opinion on the assumption that they didn’t hurt bb but just shooed him away with their foot. I’m not particularly surprised by their reaction. I’m a foster carer and some of the young people staying with us can on occasion be very verbally abusive to my cat. Their logic is I want to show you how big my feelings are by being horrible to the thing you love the most. The children I’m describing are usually loving and kind and are communicating their feelings the only way they know how.

Also, the same children have done things like damage our property etc when they’ve been very emotionally dysregulated. It’s interesting to note that the children see me and my husband as safe people. We’re people they can take their anger out on and they know they are safe. I think it’s telling that the girls behaved like that at Ioan’s house. To me that suggests they knew they were with a safe and secure adult. I don’t think they would do that with adults they felt were a threat to them or unpredictable.
This had occurred to me too. From everything we’ve seen, Ioan comes across as calm and patient, even in the most trying circumstances - really the complete opposite of Alice, who apparently has a hair-trigger temper (see: fender bender videos, etc.), and an extreme histrionic type personality who does a great deal of shouting, threats, emotional blackmail etc. She has explicitly told them that her love is conditional (i.e. saying they can back her up, or duck off, in an argument about going to see their dad). I am willing to bet they wouldn’t dare to start throwing milk and mustard around in Alice’s house, or throw oatmeal over her.
Poor kids. Hopefully the GAD can start to change things for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
While I wouldn't wish Loopy on the girls and I wouldn't wish Alice on NZ, it would be a great ending - the girls and Emma go to Ioan and Alice moves into the basement with Loopy. They could be Instagram influencers and warriors for abused women :sick: everywhere. It's not like either of them are going to get a better offer.
This sounds about right, lol! mAlice and Loopy would be quite the transactional relationship as they’d both be using and manipulating each other, but people stay together for worse reasons.

Reactions: 14
With these kind of straight to video kids sequels they try and replicate the first film...so they were obviously looking for a cheaper blond slim English female lead to mimic Joely Richardson's character in the original film. Nobody knew she was nuts then.
ETA: I'm assuming it was straight to video (maybe it wasn't?! I never saw it and I had kids back then who would ask to see all the Disney movies. Don't remember it coming out at all!)
I'm almost positive I saw the sequel in the cinema as a child but it wasn't exactly a blockbuster.

Reactions: 6
I just had a thought, sorry if it has been discussed before, but I wonder if Bianca’s experience of an abusive relationship led Ioan to understand that he was in one?!
It certainly helped that he could talk to B about it and she would understand. However if you look at pics of IG on her Insta like this from June 2020, he looks like a trapped and unhappy man who has finally realised (after 20 years lol) that he's in an abusive relationship.

PS Alice (as I know you're on here) a picture speaks a thousand words that no fawning note written under duress can override. 💋

IG moon-min.png

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Sorry I began to write the post above and got distracted rescuing an injured blackbird

I’ve noted that a few people have commented on how ‘worrying’ the girls’ hostility to bubba bear has been.
I’m basing my opinion on the assumption that they didn’t hurt bb but just shooed him away with their foot. I’m not particularly surprised by their reaction. I’m a foster carer and some of the young people staying with us can on occasion be very verbally abusive to my cat. Their logic is I want to show you how big my feelings are by being horrible to the thing you love the most. The children I’m describing are usually loving and kind and are communicating their feelings the only way they know how.

Also, the same children have done things like damage our property etc when they’ve been very emotionally dysregulated. It’s interesting to note that the children see me and my husband as safe people. We’re people they can take their anger out on and they know they are safe. I think it’s telling that the girls behaved like that at Ioan’s house. To me that suggests they knew they were with a safe and secure adult. I don’t think they would do that with adults they felt were a threat to them or unpredictable.
I’m in a position here where some worrisome teenagers need a place to go for the night/days instead of the cells & we provide it, and I will say that beside a door or two that may have been punched in their justified anger over their situation, they have never exhibited any of their anger towards our animals - me, sure! Go for it!

I’m just real clear about that when they walk in - you are more than allowed to take it out on me as an adult, you are more than allowed to use the punching bag in our garage to get those feelings out - but the microsecond you place/focus any of that hostility towards my animals, I’ll have you in a such a state in the driveway waiting for your pick up ….

Most of these kids truly love and appreciate the pets here giving them some unconditional comfort.

but it can take a small amount of a time too, not a lot honestly, but with me saying that “said animal” is taking you as you are, who you truly are and they like you anyway/regardless of anything else, so why not be kind too ….

They didn’t hurt him, but the hostility there verbally “is“ worrying to me in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
there were multiple attempts to get a restraining order against the father. Eventually when the 15 years old daughter filed one they at least got a TRO (eventually dropped months later). they alleged physical violence, DUI and murder threats (against the mom). so a lot more serious than the complete joke Ella filed

The cases are indeed very similar and indeed a good foreshadowing at what likely will be ruled.

However, I also agree with you that Alice is worse. My understanding of that case is that while the ROs were filed the kids never disrespected their father during custody time. Brody is a POS (though I'm sceptical of both parents in this case, Homme is not as certainly clean as Ioan imo) but she hasnt inflicted the same psycho terror on her kids as Alice has.

The downside of this is of course that placing them to Ioan like it happened in that case will be in practical terms very difficult because they (at least Ella) are properly PAed.

btw, the daughter is 17 now and the court still rules about which parent she stays with. so much for "at 14 they choose themselves"

This case is also a good example why Alice getting a boyfriend might not be neat

wait when did she pretend this now? or is this still the "I hope Ioan bumps into Alice with her new amazing man and the kids in tow"? sounded to me like "in the future this will happen"

edit: nvm found it
View attachment 2294954
Any new man would be hidden alright……. Blindfolded, gagged and chained up in the attic…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This sounds about right, lol! mAlice and Loopy would be quite the transactional relationship as they’d both be using and manipulating each other, but people stay together for worse reasons.
But , please no to having her come to our fair shores…. Brie here has spoken of how embarrassing Loopy is to us “normals” here 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Something just occurred to me… thinking about the difference between how Betty Broderick treated her kids vs how Alice treats them. Dan Broderick wasn’t a very involved father until after he left Betty, which is why she thought she could get him to come back by dropping the kids off at his house and showing him how much work it is to raise them.

The fact that Alice didn’t try this strategy on Ioan, to disrupt his relationship with Bianca, I think it’s a tacit admission on Alice’s part that she knows Ioan is a great dad, and he and Bianca would have thrived with the kids had they had unrestricted access to them. The alienation, I think, is not just to punish Ioan. It’s also because she’s terrified that if she doesn’t turn the girls against I and B, they’ll prefer them to Alice. I think she’s terrified of being alone and is afraid that’s exactly what will happen to her if the girls ever bond with him and Bianca.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
there are some rather delightful wolf based synthetic “throws” in the NZ market we could gift our lovely TurdBride (if we only knew she was getting married at all, of course!)…. 🤔
Maybe we could save them for Alice and Loopy's nuptials, coming soon to a basement in NZ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe we could save them for Alice and Loopy's nuptials, coming soon to a basement in NZ.
As an aside, that is one of the funniest things here about Loopy, in this space, that I was worried about commenting on here. Seems so northern hemisphere based 😵

“basements“ aren’t really a thing here in the Zealand of New…. I honestly can’t think of a single home I’ve known to have one (or an actual “attic“ space), I just keep thinking of a normal 2 storey home with granny flat/space on the ground floor of an 70’s/80’s Henderson house ….

like this:

Reactions: 9
Something just occurred to me… thinking about the difference between how Betty Broderick treated her kids vs how Alice treats them. Dan Broderick wasn’t a very involved father until after he left Betty, which is why she thought she could get him to come back by dropping the kids off at his house and showing him how much work it is to raise them.

The fact that Alice didn’t try this strategy on Ioan, to disrupt his relationship with Bianca, I think it’s a tacit admission on Alice’s part that she knows Ioan is a great dad, and he and Bianca would have thrived with the kids had they had unrestricted access to them. The alienation, I think, is not just to punish Ioan. It’s also because she’s terrified that if she doesn’t turn the girls against I and B, they’ll prefer them to Alice. I think she’s terrified of being alone and is afraid that’s exactly what will happen to her if the girls ever bond with him and Bianca.
I think you are on to something there 💕💕

Reactions: 12
Folks, the minor’s counsel/GAL is there as a fact finder. She will interview (or try to) all the people surrounding the children: parents, teachers, medical professionals, and present a report with recommendations to the judge. Her objective is to present what is in the best interests of the children. The judge is not obligated to follow her recommendations, but they usually carry a lot of weight.

She’s not there to demand access to electronics, or search the house, or file motions. She is meant to be a neutral third party who gathers facts which the judge will consider when making custody decisions.

If there is a lack of cooperation in arranging access to the children, consenting to records being made available or in any way hindering her fact finding work, that will be noted in her report and the judge will not look kindly on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
The alienation, I think, is not just to punish Ioan. It’s also because she’s terrified that if she doesn’t turn the girls against I and B, they’ll prefer them to Alice. I think she’s terrified of being alone and is afraid that’s exactly what will happen to her if the girls ever bond with him and Bianca.
Yep. I never bought the idea that she would dump the kids for no reason. The only question in my mind is what would she chose if keeping the kids meant getting a job. Would she dump them rather than work?

She is very insecure as a mother and has to resort to hate campaigns and PA in case the kids actually preferred staying with their dad who was willing to do 50/50. Sure the kids love her, but realistically what choice do they have with no other family in their lives now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.