Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan doesn't have a wife. Keep up Alice.

View attachment 2292615
This is funny but also infuriating. "No other man in history has directed abuse like this towards an ex..." Maybe tell that to the women who's exes have killed them. Oh that's right, you can't, because they're dead.
---
"Amazing new man" ? 😂
He knows exactly what he lost, a 200 lb (I'm being nice) foul mouthed, abusive anchor.

View attachment 2292637
"Her amazing new man..."

I think Ioan is a big enough man that the only thing he'd feel is horrified sympathy for the poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“Someone” is taking the divorce well…

Tone finally realising the money is gone. Not even joking, I’ll bet Alice offered him Ioan’s kidney.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's so boring (this pretending to have a new man) she does this every few months. Is it the Disney Executive who is going to put her where she needs to be in Hollywood? Or a different imaginary boyfriend this time?

Can't she think up any new lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is interesting. It's very similiar to the IG AE custody battle, with the ROs flying about too. I still don't believe Brody Dalle is as bad as Alice though.

"For more than a year after the conclusion of their divorce proceedings, Joshua Homme and Brody Dalle were able to amicably co-parent their three children in a healthy and functional way. The situation took a dark turn when Dalle violated the 50/50 custody agreement by withholding the children from seeing their father. Despite multiple orders by the Los Angeles Family Court to return the children, as well as being found in contempt of court, Dalle continued to violate the custody agreement.

"In March 2022, the Los Angeles Family Court awarded Joshua Homme sole legal custody of all three children, and they are currently under the care of their father and paternal grandparents. Dalle was granted supervised visitation with their youngest child in the interim. Joshua Homme will remain the sole legal guardian of all minor children until a custody hearing in the fall of 2023, at which point a more permanent solution will be determined by the Los Angeles Family Court.

"Recent actions by Brody Dalle and Gunner Foxx have not only caused the children emotional harm, but have also put them in great danger. As a result of these actions, on March 16, 2023 The Los Angeles Family Court ordered a permanent restraining order against Brody Dalle for a period of 1 year and 11 months. This Domestic Violence Restraining order was granted to protect (and on behalf of) the Homme family, including Joshua, his three children, and Joshua's parents, Michael and Irene Homme.

"It was reported in the fall of 2021 that Homme's sons had filed a restraining order against their father and that it was signed by their mother.

"All allegations made against Joshua Homme by Brody Dalle and Gunner Foxx or on behalf of the Homme children have been repeatedly investigated by local law enforcement, Los Angeles DCFS and the Los Angeles County Courts. Additionally, the children are represented and their best interests are ensured by their own court-appointed legal counsel, DCFS and the Los Angeles Court system. It was subsequent to these investigations, as well as 24-hour, court-appointed monitoring (at both parents' homes over many months) that the Los Angeles Family Court determined it is in the best interest of the children to remain in the care of their father."

there were multiple attempts to get a restraining order against the father. Eventually when the 15 years old daughter filed one they at least got a TRO (eventually dropped months later). they alleged physical violence, DUI and murder threats (against the mom). so a lot more serious than the complete joke Ella filed

The cases are indeed very similar and indeed a good foreshadowing at what likely will be ruled.

However, I also agree with you that Alice is worse. My understanding of that case is that while the ROs were filed the kids never disrespected their father during custody time. Brody is a POS (though I'm sceptical of both parents in this case, Homme is not as certainly clean as Ioan imo) but she hasnt inflicted the same psycho terror on her kids as Alice has.

The downside of this is of course that placing them to Ioan like it happened in that case will be in practical terms very difficult because they (at least Ella) are properly PAed.

btw, the daughter is 17 now and the court still rules about which parent she stays with. so much for "at 14 they choose themselves"

This case is also a good example why Alice getting a boyfriend might not be neat
It's so boring (this pretending to have a new man) she does this every few months. Is it the Disney Executive who is going to put her where she needs to be in Hollywood? Or a different imaginary boyfriend this time?

Can't she think up any new lies?
wait when did she pretend this now? or is this still the "I hope Ioan bumps into Alice with her new amazing man and the kids in tow"? sounded to me like "in the future this will happen"

edit: nvm found it
Screenshot_20230709_093248_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If you REALLY wanted the bestest (in the whole wide world) pressie for @M33L4 you would have got her one of mAlices stylish and sophisticated toilet photos!!

Now THAT is the gift that every beautiful blushing bride really wants!

I can just see it displayed in pride of place behind the happy couple...

🤭
I got @M33L4 a lovely, stylish handbag from Alice Evans Designs to take on honeymoon with her. She'll be the envy of everyone with that on her arm. (And I'll be her favourite wedding guest ;))
---
Tam: This CANNOT be more clearly stated. No other man in history has directed abuse like this towards an ex. Most try to stay friends. What IG is doing is trail-blazing. He has totally humiliated his wife for the world to see. @ioangruffudd

Oh I think she did that all by herself. Also "wife"? He doesn't have one lol

Tam: Exactly. They should be listened to. Especially when they say that they're father's 29 yo gf slammed a door on their arm! The girls will stay with AE whatever. I just hope the father and his awful gf decide to leave them alone.

But pay all our bills!

Tam: They're thinking "didn't Backgrid say they'd be sending somebody to the park for 2pm?"

Just like AE did many times lol

Tam: That's so sweet! Were you a home-wrecker too or did you go for an available man?

Yawn

Tam: I bet his kids have warm feelings too when they see pics of their Dad everywhere with a young girl closer to their age than his!

You are supposed to be an adult at 30. Obviously that doesn't apply to Alice.

Tam: Life just seems so great for you Dawn! it's so nice that you tit all over Alice. Let's hope that your husband doesn't slip and land his dick in a crazy 29 year old one day and abandon his children! Because that would be really bad karma!

The kids will have heard this a million times by now. :sick:

Tam: Sorry Tony - I didn't mean to upset you. I know it is so very close to home. Just when randoms (and Bianca) start with this about removing the kids I get so angry. For your sister and you! (And the kids)

Someone is getting scared.

Tam: No Tamika, that's not true. They WANT to be with Alice. They don't want anything to do with Bianca. Does that upset you? I'm sorry. It won't change. It's the truth.

Translation = I PAed them good and proper.

Tam: because that]s what Bianca bleeping said. She said she touched it with her foot and said "bleeping dog" But the video CLEARLY shows otherwise.

So the Facetiming was recorded for Alice to view afterwards? What a vile stalker AE is.

Tam: EXCEPT if the children are being abused! Which it would appear they are. We don't know the details, let's not jump to conclusions. I trust Alice. If she is worried about Ioan then Ioan is a problem.

No one trusts Alice except the kids kept as hostages.

Tam: Bianca Wallace THINKING she's harassing Alice Evans again.

B tries not to think of you at all Alice!!

Tam: I hope so too. I hope he runs into her when she has her amaing new man on her arm and her beautiful kids in tow. And that he realizes at that moment what he has had and lost. But I don't want her to go back to him. Noooo!

Ioan would be delighted (and the kids too) if AE bagged a new man. She has been single for 2.5 years after all. Then maybe she would stop stalking him and B.

Tam: OK so you watched Bianca's "pain video". I agree with you. She has a foul mouth

duck off bleep.
"Tam: I bet his kids have warm feelings too when they see pics of their Dad everywhere with a young girl closer to their age than his!"

Oh duck off Alice. Bianca is old enough to be their mum.
---
Crying 🤣

The Alice shoulder grip even made it into this film.

View attachment 2293080

View attachment 2293086
This looks more like a scene from a horror movie where she's trying to eat his tongue than it does a romantic kiss scene. Maybe she should audition for the next zombie movie - no make up needed, clacky mouth and skilled at the sucking-your-brain-out-death-grip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This looks more like a scene from a horror movie where she's trying to eat his tongue than it does a romantic kiss scene. Maybe she should audition for the next zombie movie - no make up needed, clacky mouth and skilled at the sucking-your-brain-out-death-grip.
Mismatched tattered wardrobe = check
Organs in peril = check
One-track mind = check

Walking Dead, Alice is waiting for your call.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The way she was grappling with Andy Garcia. She just seems so rough and strange. She is like their big scarf the way she drapes herself.
I was thinking she's more like a boa constrictor. Maybe instead of an acting career as a zombie she should play the snake in the next Anaconda movie?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks SO much better in photographs than she does in motion. She's got such a clacky mouth and her tongue is always lurking around just waiting to appear. And she can't kiss. GOD she's terrible! Look at the poster for Fascination - even in that she looks like she's about to tongue him. Poor Adam Garcia, I'm sure he tried his best! But she's just so physically awkward, the way she holds herself and moves her arms. Just graceless and charmless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I began to write the post above and got distracted rescuing an injured blackbird

I’ve noted that a few people have commented on how ‘worrying’ the girls’ hostility to bubba bear has been.
I’m basing my opinion on the assumption that they didn’t hurt bb but just shooed him away with their foot. I’m not particularly surprised by their reaction. I’m a foster carer and some of the young people staying with us can on occasion be very verbally abusive to my cat. Their logic is I want to show you how big my feelings are by being horrible to the thing you love the most. The children I’m describing are usually loving and kind and are communicating their feelings the only way they know how.

Also, the same children have done things like damage our property etc when they’ve been very emotionally dysregulated. It’s interesting to note that the children see me and my husband as safe people. We’re people they can take their anger out on and they know they are safe. I think it’s telling that the girls behaved like that at Ioan’s house. To me that suggests they knew they were with a safe and secure adult. I don’t think they would do that with adults they felt were a threat to them or unpredictable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Right, got my fags, got my wine. Here we go.
You posted this comment 12 hours ago. If I don't see your name again know that you will be bravely commended and fondly remembered for taking one for the team. ❤
---
Trust me you don't. After the first sex scene he nearly rolled off the roof. He didn't really try that hard to stop.
OMG I'm dying here! 😂 Please give us a play by play.

Alice should be paying us a cunting bonus too. We're the biggest and best fan club she's ever had!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Also, wasn't it just a day or two after the court and Alice's staged pap shots of the girls Alice whinging on Twitter (via socks) how Ioan did not even glance at her or acknowledge her presence?

Amazing recovery. She keeps lying to herself and then believes it. :unsure: What a sucker.
Wasn’t her complaint that he didn’t look at the girls?. I don’t see what else he could do under the circumstances.

Reactions: 14
It will be pretty easy for Alice to "hide" her new man SEEING AS HE DOESN'T EXIST AND NEVER WILL

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t her complaint that he didn’t look at the girls?. I don’t see what else he could do under the circumstances.
I can’t imagine his position at that time. What could he do? If he looked at them it would have been him intimidating them and yearning for Alice back or this. Alice thinks she’s smart, she’s dumb as the rocks in her weird brother’s head. Honestly. What 50-something year old man takes upon their sister’s ex like that? It’s bleeping weird. And all the fuckwits applauding her on. Never been kissed has the emotional intelligence of a prepubescent pick me girl and the reading comprehension of a worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only thing Alice has ever been talented at is finding successful men to leech off. Keeping them however: not so talented.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.