Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She's not wrong.

TAM: But.. we were talking about ME. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me listen to me talk about me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Relationshit stuff:

If anyone is interested, this is the Facebook page of the production company for Relationshit (RAMBO productions). This is where I previously found links to the two episodes they made, and there used to be a video interview of Bianca too. Looks like that’s all been taken down. There are still a few bts videos with her in them.

Here’s the Relationshit trailer:

Pics of Bianca in Relationshit:

A6CA90D8-C9E6-4A2D-B7D9-A9DF9C777721.png
4C5D6FFE-9EC1-4388-B872-FD71834AE0FD.png

On topic: Alice continues to out-bleep herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And it would be AMAZING if Ioan and Matthew Rhys collaborated. He’s been a favorite of mine ever since The Americans. And his wife Keri Russell has been a favorite ever since the days of Felicity, lol! Sure hope Ioan is able to rekindle that friendship too, now that Alice isn’t around to act like a human blowtorch any more.
---
I remember watching this about 5+ years ago on a long-haul flight and quite enjoying it.
1688868360203.png

They were acting so daft. 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately mine does not have fluffy underwear. He did spend last week in orange boxer shorts after having his baubles removed. 🤣

Every picture I have seen of Bubba has been joyful. Unfortunately every picture I’ve seen of Emma has made me feel sad.
I feel sad for that poor dog. Unfortunately, I think she is doomed to be stuck with Alice. The girls probably don't want to leave the dog either. It's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's not a good actor, so what prompted filmmakers to cast her in the handful of roles she did get?
I often postulate that she had Oliver Picasso or other “benefactors” push for her to be included. Doesn’t explain Disney movie although maybe that was a fluke of someone looking for standard British blonde ?

Reactions: 17
It’s 3am here in the uk and tone is up. Which bit of ‘he bleeping hates her’ is he struggling to grasp ?

View attachment 2294766
Nothing says “I still love you and am desperate to get you back” like filing for divorce, going no contact for 2 years, then successfully obtaining a DVRO, followed by a bifurcated divorce! You’re absolutely right, DialTone, it’s just so obvious Ioan wants her back! Except for the part where he wants all traces of her other than their kids eradicated from his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She's not a good actor, so what prompted filmmakers to cast her in the handful of roles she did get?
Didn't she admit that she lied in her CV in France and Italy?
Perhaps she continued doing that + her few roles in France were considered interesting addition-- the fact that she was in a Lelouch film (clearly the casting people did not watch any of these films and Lelouch may be an Oscar winner for his iconic "A man and a woman", yet he also has several flops and the film Alice was in is a very poorly rated rom-com).
The casting people are often not very bright it seems to me. Or are just lazy? Especially the lack of imagination and stereotyping that is revealed by typecasting some really versatile actors/actresses (i.e. an actor is excellent in different roles, yet as soon as he plays a baddy in a famous film, all the offers he gets by casting people are for villain roles etc). You know what I mean. Sloppy casting people like sloppy journalists...

Reactions: 18
I feel like tattle is a type of therapy after venturing into the Evans asylum on twitter. It’s either tattle or wine depending on the time of day.

* The Evans duo are absolutely not normal people.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nothing says “I still love you and am desperate to get you back” like filing for divorce, going no contact for 2 years, then successfully obtaining a DVRO, followed by a bifurcated divorce! You’re absolutely right, DialTone, it’s just so obvious Ioan wants her back! Except for the part where he wants all traces of her other than their kids eradicated from his life.
Lol don’t forget the small matter of him building a life with someone else for the last 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I remember watching this about 5+ years ago on a long-haul flight and quite enjoying it. View attachment 2294767
They were acting so daft. 😝
Love the trailer, thanks for posting this! Now I want to watch it!

I’ve always loved this interview of Matthew and Keri on the set of The Americans, before they admitted they were dating:

And on topic—Alice is super cunty. She’d kill to be Keri Russell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck would believe Alice is sitting at home reading a book?

Screenshot_20230708_212233_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Come on, that huge mouth has got to be good for something 🤣
It is dry and clacking...
Stuff the nightmares are made of.
Naturally, men can always file the mental image of it away to be retrieved whenever an instant turn-off/loss of erection is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please. He's just playing hard to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s 3am here in the uk and tone is up. Which bit of ‘he bleeping hates her’ is he struggling to grasp ?

View attachment 2294766
Is Tone implying that not only does Ioan want Alice back, he has begged her? 🤪 I wonder where he’s got that from….. The RO Ioan got against her, his attendance in court to make sure the bifurcation went ahead, the fact that despite all that’s going on he looks so happy and relaxed with Bianca or the clincher that he left everything he owned except the clothes on his back to get away from her….. Ioan seems to be full of regret alright 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.