Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. https://alwaysandforevercon.com/casparzafer/

Speaking of drug and alcohol abuse while supposedly minding kids, what about this from 2019?

View attachment 2291873
This is why I fully believe she was drunk and passed out on the floor just as IG stated in his filings. She gave herself away far too many times by posting about her drinking habits and mixing alcohol with pills.

Others who have known her have discussed her alcohol issues. I believe it was the two former friends who said she switched from wine to whiskey and how she was contacting them drunk, threatening self-harm, and then had no memory of it, no? Please correct me I'd I'm mistaken.

Three sharp ones in every night comes to mind. Her words. Alone with young children at home.

I believe IG's account of things simply because her own behavior on two SM platforms matches it from what I have seen. And then there's the carpark rage incident.

I think the behavior and issues escalated in what, 2017/2018? When was the Hoarse Whisperer meltdown with threats of self-harm? It seems like that's when the downward spiral began.

If only she'd gotten real help. I always hope people in self-destructive modes will do the work to shift the gears. I don't generally judge addictions, but I do judge people who refuse treatment and harm others because of it.

All my opinion only.

(Aka MOO)

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So my near neighbour's friend is going to do some rumour digging with her connections and come back to me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The $149 meet ‘n greet doesn’t include an autograph???

SHOOKETH. UTTERLY 😱
---
So my near neighbour's friend is going to do some rumour digging with her connections and come back to me!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Haha, if you get any juicy info, you get ALL the Turd 💵’s this month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd love for someone to put a jellyfish sticker on her.

<and when mAlice asks about it to then tell her a jellyfish is a bleep>
<or better yet, just smile and say that a jellyfish suits her.>
You’ll never guess which apt block has a unit with this aquatic lovely decor 🤭
98670E99-AECD-4C97-A96C-F037B38FC9B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hopefully this works as I’m a few pages behind but I reckon 30 seconds of Fascination is quite enough for us to marvel at someone’s deeply irritating presence…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I have no words.

TAM: You know nothing other than the lies told by IG. Evans would have been more successful than him. He cut her down in her prime. And now he’s pulled the rug out. Many people leave their partners but not many people are as cruel as he is. Roping in the GF to abuse is shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What is too too funny is how Alice's filmography reflects her real life:
Une pour Toutes - if you are not with me you are against me
i.e. the babies can support me or they can duck off. Alternative translation: the Malice Army of FM’s
Ma femme s’appelle Maurice - an indication of an alternative identity, i.e. socks.
The Abduction Club - what Alice has repeatedly said Ioan wants to do to the children, despite his fight for 50% custody and his documented willingness to work with her collaboratively
Blackball - Alice’s Hollywood ‘career’ prospects
Fascination - Alice’s unhealthy obsession with Ioan’s long term partner
Hollywood Dreams - see ‘Blackball’ above
The Christmas Card - no more Christmas Cards from Coglet
Dangerous Parking - TMZ
Liars All - 'Alice, PlankTone and the FMs' - a fringe performance group that failed to make it in the Arts and Creative Media world, but gained some following through shocking, defamatory and aggressive behaviour on Social Media

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Poor Loopy is running on fumes at this point
2023_07_07_23_09_44_6_Tweets_with_replies_by_Lupine_non_melior_amicus_non_nequior_hostis_.png

I have no words.

TAM: You know nothing other than the lies told by IG. Evans would have been more successful than him. He cut her down in her prime. And now he’s pulled the rug out. Many people leave their partners but not many people are as cruel as he is. Roping in the GF to abuse is shocking.
actually thats the Kitton. Still hilarious tho

Is anyone willing to take one for the Tattle team?

45 min small group meet & greet with Alice Evans
*Includes 1 selfie or one photo taken by at photographer of you and the talent at the meet and greet. No autographs during meet and greet

Friday, 45 minutes, $149
Saturday, 45 minutes, $149
Sunday, 45 minutes, $149

You could have quite the convo LOL. 'Small group' is a bit optimistic. You would have AE all to yourself.

I reckon she will make 90 % of her income there (bar the attending fee) over whatever cut she gets from a group shot of the whole cast.

It's still wild to me that Alice asks for more than Ioan does on his ComicCon appearance.pretty telling

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is anyone willing to take one for the Tattle team?

45 min small group meet & greet with Alice Evans
*Includes 1 selfie or one photo taken by at photographer of you and the talent at the meet and greet. No autographs during meet and greet

Friday, 45 minutes, $149
Saturday, 45 minutes, $149
Sunday, 45 minutes, $149

You could have quite the convo LOL. 'Small group' is a bit optimistic. You would have AE all to yourself.

If I lived there, I'd go and pay, I'd wear a tshirt with I&Bs photo on it, and on the back id have a list of mAlices best lies 🤣
I'd tear her a new one while I was there. I mean I'd probably get thrown out, but I'd film the lot and live stream it too, just for good measure 🤣
---
I LOVE YOU ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no words.

Fantastic Four came out in 2005, Ella wasn’t born til 2009. What the duck was Alice doing in her “career” before then with all that time to be more successful?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@chasingsunsets11 Still halfway through the last thread but I just wanted to say your English writing and grammar is so, so good. You should be proud of yourself instead of apologising for it. 😽

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine a normal person asking Alice about her kids?
Them: So, how're the kids?
A: They love me!!!
Them: OK, but how are the kids?
A: They Adore me!!!
Them: Well, OK, but how are they, really?
A: I am their whole wuuuurld!!!
This is how she though Ioan felt about her. And apparently still does. She cannot fathom that he left something everyone loves. What a bleep

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I believe it was the two former friends who said she switched from wine to whiskey and how she was contacting them drunk, threatening self-harm, and then had no memory of it, no? Please correct me I'd I'm mistaken.
Yes. I had a convo with Deb last year. Deb was the nicer of the two former besties. RIP. See below BIB.

Deb: We’re done with Alice. It’s been building for months. We’d been noticing little lies, like she and Ella saw Ioan in LA and drove by him twice to make sure. But lo and behold the very next day he’s spotted in Wales. I told Alice get off WebMD when she was encouraging people to tell her about their illnesses and she was saying she had all of these symptoms as well. We emailed about it one night, thought we cleared things up.

Very next day, she texted us as if she didn’t even recall the email exchange. Then she sent us a goodbye email, then she started saying our replies weren’t coming thru. The last straw was her very nastily texting us, acting as tho she totally forgot all emails and previous texts. She was nasty, she was rude, she got on Twitter and told me to piss off, which of course she deleted but I screen capped it. We’re done. We feel we’ve been lied to and manipulated, probably for years. What people don’t know is what we’ve been trying to do behind the scenes.

Since the day she told us that Ioan said he no longer loved her, we’ve been attempting to give her sound advice. Get a good lawyer, become familiar with California divorce law, get a job. We’ve suggested she start auditioning, she came back with excuses about time, the girls, you name it. We suggested she try voice work. More excuses like it’s a crowded field, she’s not known for that. Supposedly she interviewed for a job nearby but the place wouldn’t cater to HER schedule because she needed to drive the girls to and from school.

We begged her to stop challenging and stop engaging with the people who were attacking her on Twitter. No, of course she wouldn’t listen, even tho she was being cornered. We asked her to be truthful, was the Tony account her. She swore it is really him. When she asked if she should reactivate her Twitter a few weeks ago, we said no, to wait a while. Well, the very next day she was back on Twitter. She’s always told us we got her through all this divorce mess, but we’re very aware that Alice is going to do as she pleases. She always has, but she’s crossed a line and we are done with her.

You need to understand we were or thought we were friends with Alice for 8 years. I’d say it’s the past 2 that she really used us and manipulated us. I think the stark reality is she’s always been taken care of. She’s had 22 months to adjust to him leaving and do something to prepare. We wash our hands if the mess she’s made. I think we’re still a bit shocked at how quickly and easily she turned on us. We think she was drunk each night that she came at us, because she acted like and talked like she didn’t recall previous convos when we explained and apologized. As for Tony.... no grown man talks like that. And she hardly ever wrote of him in emails until he did get very sick.

I’ve been tempted to join there [Tattle] and settle things but alice very boldly informed us she has spies there. Plus she’s there a lot I think. We’ve tried for 2 years to give her advice, and the split is REAL. She can target us, she’d recognize the info, the take whatever you want to call it. She has been so nasty of late I just don’t want to deal. let them know we’ve been trying to give her good advice behind the scenes but she shoots it down or just refuses to listen.

Frankly we were totally disgusted [reading the TRO court docs] In no way do we condone what she has said or done. We also know that if she had real hard evidence against him, she wouldn’t sit on it. She’d be dropping pieces all over the place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
oooh Craig is back on Twitter.

"Sat down with a beer after a hectic week to find out Mr Fantastic finally got his his divorce. You know it's bad when even the judge agrees that she's a bleeping mental, so I'm having this beer for Ioan because he needs one and he owes me one for dealing with his psycho ex as well"

LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
God I'm playing catch up again 🙈

Great thread title @Ametrine luv it !

Nice work @SusieTCones

I swear da God where does that witch get time to stalk anybody 24/7 with a 9 year old in the house. I'm forever arranging girly nights at my house for my young grand daughter and her bestie . Her besties grandma is my bestie and we are forever arranging days out for the girls to the park , leisure centre, mini golf , cinema, beach about 40 miles away etc etc. Kids are off school for 2 months for summer and the parents have to work so this happens every summer and we get out thinking skates on.

MAlice see to your kids FFS take them out in all that California sunshine .

MAlice make memories for the girls not nightmares !!!! 🤬
She doesn’t care. These kids are left on their own. I suspect she’s kept Ella isolated to make her just like her and spend endless hours together abusing I and B online. That’s not a life for a 13 year old. In fact, that’s not a life for anyone.
---
Nothing says you love your bro like responding to a two week old tweet.

View attachment 2291504
I see she’s started threatening total strangers again. Way to go Malice. How low is low enough for you?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.