Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Alice, you have no idea how bad this makes you look
1000011265.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Have you all seen him being all manically evil and sexy in the new season of Titans? I love him all covered in someone else’s blood 😂
Is this the angel-faced guy from Master and Commander who went overboard? I often think of that scene when I’m picturing Ioan’s escape from Alice - desperately chopping the ropes that are holding them together so he doesn’t drown.
---
Oh Alice, you have no idea how bad this makes you look
View attachment 2291855
She’s a spoilt little witch and she’s trying to instill the same “values” in her children. Vacuous, shallow and selfish.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And they will see what she looks like in person.
I'd love for someone to put a jellyfish sticker on her.

<and when mAlice asks about it to then tell her a jellyfish is a bleep>
<or better yet, just smile and say that a jellyfish suits her.>

Reactions: 10
Yes. https://alwaysandforevercon.com/casparzafer/

Speaking of drug and alcohol abuse while supposedly minding kids, what about this from 2019?

View attachment 2291873
The fact that she lied about essentially attempted suicide just to get attention makes me so angry I want to throw things. I have been where she is pretending to be, the last thing I ever would have done would be to go on social media and tell the world I was pull popping and drinking. I was alone, I did it, I was ashamed but I survived. I didn't do it for attention, I didn't do it so my husband would come home, I did it because I went to a very dark place.
I haven't seen these tweets from Alice before, I feel really flipping sick over this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I'm still surprised they want her there at all. They don't need to be promoting with someone who has a domestic violence history.
They are a new ComiCon. This is their first year. They're trying to establish it as the actual place where the series was filmed, even though it is set in New Orleans. They are trying to get on the map. So will take all comers for now, I guess.

The fact that she lied about essentially attempted suicide just to get attention makes me so angry I want to throw things. I have been where she is pretending to be, the last thing I ever would have done would be to go on social media and tell the world I was pull popping and drinking. I was alone, I did it, I was ashamed but I survived. I didn't do it for attention, I didn't do it so my husband would come home, I did it because I went to a very dark place.
I haven't seen these tweets from Alice before, I feel really flipping sick over this.
Everyone here has had a moment when Alice is too much to take; I know I have. She really is toxic. Give yourself a breather if you need it, you’ll only be missing more of the same. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
AE's insults have never matured from primary school playground slagging, weirdo, freak, ugly etc.
Yes. https://alwaysandforevercon.com/casparzafer/

Speaking of drug and alcohol abuse while supposedly minding kids, what about this from 2019?

View attachment 2291873
Not sure if it is the same as Comic Cons I have been to in the past but the photos with guests usually appear on the net afterwards (I recall my son getting a photo with Emma Caulfield in which she kissed him many years ago, he wasn't best pleased when a family member asked who his girlfriend was asking seeing it online!!).

I for one wouldn't mind looking at one of the duo pictures with her and Casper. That's if anyone pays for it...

• Haha
Alice and her smelly socks are full of contradictions.

When he left, he had been a perfect husband and they had enjoyed 20 blissful years together. Now we’re supposed to believe ioan was some kind of irresponsible coke fiend
So the tattlers are gross? And this coming from someone who publicly supports a domestic abuser and further attacks their victims.

I’m personally grateful for Tony in this. He unwittingly provides a bit of light relief. He’s like a character from a dark comedy whose life is so tragic and depressing it’s bleakly funny

Reactions: 47
Is anyone willing to take one for the Tattle team?

45 min small group meet & greet with Alice Evans
*Includes 1 selfie or one photo taken by at photographer of you and the talent at the meet and greet. No autographs during meet and greet

Friday, 45 minutes, $149
Saturday, 45 minutes, $149
Sunday, 45 minutes, $149

You could have quite the convo LOL. 'Small group' is a bit optimistic. You would have AE all to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Glad you’re still with us, Snyders. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone please attend her dumb picture thing while wearing a shirt with Bianca on it? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can someone please attend her dumb picture thing while wearing a shirt with Bianca on it? 😇
LOL they will need a bodyguard in that case.
---
TAM: Maybe if you sneak out to the garage constantly to do bumps while you're looking after young kids then it's not such a 'cool' thing. Just a thought. Ever wonder why Alice was nervous to leave him alone with them?

Because she's a control freak? I think AE is clutching at straws now. "IG the drug fiend" won't wash in court.

TAM: His OWN twitter bio used to be: I am known as Grumpy McGrumpster to my friends and family. AE dodged a bullet

He doesn't seem that grumpy with B 💅

TAM: Bullying a 13yo girl in the name of #ioangruffudd and #Biancawallace is not right.

Teaching a kid resilience in the face of normal life events isn't bullying unless you want them to be an emotional mess for some reason??

TAM bullying 13 yo.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.