Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one saw that coming. Not a soul.

(All of the above is untrue)
Hate to tell y’all this but I refreshed the page multiple times before I got the joke. Taxxxxxxxxi!!!
---
Or have an anyurism. What are the chances she's having an absolute meltdown right now - with all the toppings... rolling around on the floor, shaking, puking, etc?
All of them. All of the chances

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
My ex slept with my ex sister-in-law. Whoo...may have drank a few beers and listened to Elvis too much for a while, but got to let that shit go. I worked, cooked, cleaned, like sex, etc. Sometimes still not enough. Alice, is a lazy, self absorbed bitch. No one owes her anything. You can't own people and after a few months of drinking I still to this day wish my ex well. Hating only hurts you. I honestly think she believes he loves her and Bianca is keeping him away. What a delusion! He wouldn't come back if she was last woman on earth. Who wants to be put down and threatened all the time? Hold your hands up. Nobody...case closed.

Reactions: 43
I'm amazed you have not read the Wiki. Ioan and Alice were in counselling about 4 months before their final breakup. After their breakup they were again in counselling while they were in collaborative divorce. Once is was clear collaborative failed, - due to Alice alone ' the whole situation had to start again with Legal Counsell. No-one but Alice caused the breakdown of collaborative divorce. PS the settlement in collaborative was more than she would get now...............Alice ...............WINNING

Reactions: 33
Sorry, not following your train of thought on this one.

Reactions: 21
Respectfully, as a mother you should put your child’s feelings and mental health above all else. Alice has damaged these children.
These children should never have been exposed to any of the (documented) shit AE has put them through or said to them. You protect your child at all costs, you should not be showing them “articles” that have been printed or saying “the babies can support me or fuck off”, “you’re a tedious bitch”, telling them the “nanny” will look after them for the week because the child dares to tell her to “be a mother”, agrees to let the child try and “fix” daddy, fuck these are just a few of the things I can recall of the top of my head! My point is, irrespective of whether he did cheat or not, these children should never have been exposed to any of this. I fear she has done irreparable damage and cannot understand how you can defend her in any capacity.

Reactions: 50
Ok, now you totally lost me with the "incubated the children" comment. Ignore button hit! I'm out.
---
@TipsyLaLa! @sevenyearbiatch , that poster started out so normal, happy to give benefit of the doubt. How stupid of me. It's Alice we are talking about, I should have known.

Reactions: 35
I have never started a new thread and based on my giant fail of trying to figure out how to upload IG's last court docs without doxxing myself, I suggest I shouldn't try.

Anywho, this was most liked title nomination from @SusieTCones, a goodie.

REMAINING MARRIED TO ALICE IS CAUSING ME A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF STRESS

Reactions: 35
Bit late for that. What's the saying...it's better to keep quiet and have people think you might be a numpty rather than letting rip with more crap than what you get at a sewage works and proving without any doubt you are really are one.

Reactions: 17
Say she’s still sending her stbx inlaws abusive messages, are there steps they could take, considering they live under a different jurisdiction? There must be in these days of borderless communication?

Reactions: 11
It was the 2016 SOC awards I think, so a few years after Elsie’s birth. Was this year the beginning of Alice’s issues with addictions? Who gets squiffy when they have a very public?
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.

Reactions: 6
Just means a bit tipsy. Tiny bit drunk.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never had so many notifications
Anyway. Bog off Boshoff.

I see A-Lice’s favourite puppet is going after the judge now. Just as predicted.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.