Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #184 The Silence of the Socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Title coined by @Piglet&Pooh I believe and proposed as title by @IHateHadargoyle.

The saga trundles on. No restraining order granted against Bianca. Next court case is July 3rd for bifurcation. Custody hearing begins July 13th with restraining order request against Ioan rolled into this hearing. Counsel being appointed to represent children's interest.

Multiple socks active on twitter recently, all with the signature Alice Evans style. All quiet during the time we know she was at the court. Coincidence?

Previous thread

Wiki link is at the top of the page for anyone new to this shitshow.

If you fancy a break from the madness/have any off topic matters to discuss, please be aware of the Tattle Turds thread here

Continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Respectfully, duck off
Screenshot_20230625_191259_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_190355_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_190306_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_190236_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_185634_Instagram.jpg

1000010520.jpg

the way she has hijacked her kids pain that she inflicted to paint herself as the victim. The one who caused everything, the court-certified abuser in this story. Shameless is her name
We have another update 😂😂😂

“Turned up online” 😂 from your account you silly bint 😂
lmao "without permission but I love to re-post them coz they are sooooo beautiful"
1000010519.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Respectfully, duck off
View attachment 2264949View attachment 2264950View attachment 2264951View attachment 2264952View attachment 2264953
the way she has hijacked her kids pain that she inflicted to paint herself as the victim. The one who caused everything, the court-certified abuser in this story. Shameless is her name

lmao "without permission but I love to re-post them coz they are sooooo beautiful"
I was just about to say words to the same effect! 🤬
Also does the dimwit realise that she is free to put her side of the story out? All she has to do is not make any bad comments about him. He has managed to get his side to the court, without actually saying anything bad about her, just that he is worried for his own safety and that of his nearest and dearest, he hasn't called her one single name 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited to add: mAlice doesn't have a version to tell, we all know this...what can she say, my husband told me he is no longer happy in a relationship with me and wants a divorce...THE END 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
There a lot of 'respectfully' going on. Were the girls taught any respect? Or how to be kind??

The sworn statements reflect the ugly reality. They were incredibly disrespectful and unkind.

Go duck yourself, mAlice and I say this respectfully and kindly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
New thread time. Title coined by @Piglet&Pooh I believe and proposed as title by @IHateHadargoyle.

The saga trundles on. No restraining order granted against Bianca. Next court case is July 3rd for bifurcation. Custody hearing begins July 13th with restraining order request against Ioan rolled into this hearing. Counsel being appointed to represent children's interest.

Multiple socks active on twitter recently, all with the signature Alice Evans style. All quiet during the time we know she was at the court. Coincidence?

Previous thread

If you fancy a break from the madness/have any off topic matters to discuss, please be aware of the Tattle Turds thread here

Continue!
Congratulations on the title thread @Piglet&Pooh 👌🎉🍸
---
MAlices latest follow on insta...👀👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
There is an article in the mirror regarding the restraining order and Ella. Hopefully the press are finally seeing what a crazy lady Alice is

Reactions: 28
What is her truth? She got dumped, she lost her tiny mind and three years later she’s still having a tantrum and causing her kids untold harm. bleeping slut. 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lmao court docs = inside info
Screenshot_20230625_192643_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230625_193121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_192621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230625_192604_Instagram.jpg

There a lot of 'respectfully' going on. Where the girls taught any respect? Or how to be kind??

The sworn statements reflect the ugly reality. They were incredibly disrespectful and unkind.

Go duck yourself, mAlice and I say this respectfully and kindly.
she is copying Ioan. he answered her every time with "respectfully" whenever she was sending him ranting texts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve been reading silently all weekend, but haven’t had chance to sit down and gather my thoughts until now. (Cos I’ve been busy looking after my kids, putting their needs and well-being ahead of my own, and yknow, being a mother 💅🏻)

So many bang on, insightful and fantastic posts the last few days that I wish I could extra-heart. And everything I wanted to say has already been said, much more eloquently, by people less knackered than me 😬 but I’m just a bit stunned at the depths this woman is stooping to. I’m trying not to be sweary, because the baby is starting to talk and I don’t want his first words to be “Alice is a bleep”.

(But she is)

Her actions, in the guise of “mothering”, repulse me.
Her disrespect of the law and authority repulses me.
Her blatant, brass-necked twisting of truth and facts repulses me.
Her god-awful fashion sense repulses me.

Basically I see absolutely nothing redeemable about her at all. She absolutely disgusts me, and as someone in the previous thread (sorry I can’t remember who) so perfectly put, she might have birthed those children but she’s no mother to them.

I’ve found it really frustrating lately, but I believe in karma, and she’s gonna get a big fat slice of it soon. The law is gonna catch up with her. She can bleat about injustice all she likes, but the tide is turning, and people are seeing her for what she is. Living in hope that those kids will have their eyes opened to some facts soon. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have a colouring app on my phone which has been dormant for a while and just had a notification ‘Hey Picasso, where are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Previous thread

Continue!
Also as part of the recap:

Alice posted a pap shot of her two daughters outside of court, one looking distressed, and the other comforting her, to her Instagram, along with a long comment that surely breaks the DVRO.

More of the (very staged) pap shots were published on Page Six.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Your own attorney was appalled by the stunt you pulled, Alice, after she realized what a fake setup that was and you wanting an RO against Ioan and Bianca . And, Alice, no one stopped you from telling the truth. It was your pathological lying online and threatening behavior online that the judge absolutely saw as harassment, threatening, and mental abuse. So he issued a DVRO against you. You didn't show up. Now you have lost another attorney, which is very telling about you. In two weeks you get to tell your truth. Aren't you happy? No, you're not. Because you know your lies won't hold up in court and the judge will see you for what you are. So what did Alice do? Sat home and devised a plan and used your attorney to do it.

Then you went and created multiple sock accounts and got on your Tone account and just spewed lies like an unhinged person, not even trying to hide it was you. You were so proud of setting up Ioan and Bianca that you needed to gloat. Loser.

Get a job, Alice. Do something even part-time. Go volunteer. Get off your lazy ass laying in bed all day tweeting to yourself from all these different sock accounts! And, no, there will never be a book, because two-thirds would be fabrication, lies, and defamation. Your book would never pass legal. No one wants you to write a book. You did that to yourself. They see what we see: a vicious, unhinged woman. Keep on grifting, Alice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.