Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #183 No restraining order for Bianca. Case was dismissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ButterTart for the thread title and for bringing us all the good news, and to @Ametrine for the thread title nomination.

Recap: Ella’s request for a restraining order against Bianca was dismissed. The request against Ioan was rolled into the main custody case, with that hearing scheduled for July 13th. The court has also decided to appoint a lawyer to represent the children in the custody hearing.

Next up: the hearing for divorce bifurcation on July 3rd.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...endence-day-see-you-next-tuesday-alice.39947/

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-50-33-702_com.twitter.android.jpg

This tweet was just mentioned at the end of the last thread. Making everything sexual is another classic Alice move. She's making Anne's job so easy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
It’s probably a bit of a stretch, but I wondered if there was a link between the Juventus username and Sockbro’s ‘Forever Young’ tweets?

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad to hear that the girls get their own representation. They deserve to have their own voice and someone who will listen to them and have their best interests at heart.

Any remotely competent GAL will see the parental alienation and see the pressure Alice puts on the girls and will have advice and be able to take steps to improve this. Hopefully this is the beginning of getting the girls the help they need so they can re-establish their relationship with Ioan and get some perspective on the insanity of their mom.

Team Ella&Elsie, always. Those girls deserve to have their dad in their life. They deserve to be genuinely loved and protected by both their parents. They deserve to not be alienated, isolated, traumatized and parentified. They deserve a proper education, friends and hobbies.
They deserve far, far better than what Alice is currently giving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Oh FFS! I literally just finished thread 181 and you guys are already starting thread 183?? I'm going to need more than just coffee for this. Yay the RO was denied!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I‘m picturing Ioan and Bee in yoga pose on a gorgeous beach in Malibu right now, watching the sunset. And Bubba Bear sprawled out on Ioan‘s lap. I know, cheesy, right?!🥰🌅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it becomes part of the court costs both parties pay for, so essentially Ioan and Alice pay half each.
Alice’s stash is going to dwindle awfully fast.
---
I think it becomes part of the court costs both parties pay for, so essentially Ioan and Alice pay half each.
Bianca wanted her attorney fees paid by Ella (Alice). Was anything decided about that in Court?

Reactions: 14
Alice was desperate to get B deported. Every plan she had during this latest escapade went wrong. (All her connivances actually.) She’s a ninny.

Do we have any knowledge who was in the courtroom. (Ioan and Bianca? A & E?)

Reactions: 37
Morning all. Have pain induced insomnia, and lying down is sometimes worse for my spine. So got up, made a coffee logged in and what a result!

So happy about the court appointed lawyer, AE really needs to watch her back now. Unfortunately Big E is lost for a long time with Ioan, but this was always going to be the case. Time to start fighting for Little E ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Loopy is amusingly silent about all this 😂 I keep thinking that at some point, he’s going to realize he’s been fed lies by mAlice again… but he never learns. He was credulously posting about how the girls were “forced“ to visit Ioan and meet Bianca, over and over, emphasizing that they had to meet her against their ”expressly stated wishes.” Then Ioan puts right in the court docs that he has all the receipts proving it was all mAlice’s idea. I’d just like to ask him how it feels to be her stooge. She duped him again and again, tricks him into committing libel repeatedly and doing her dirty work for her… and he just keeps coming back for more. What a complete moron.

I also wonder if Ella was able to see Ioan’s legal response, to discover that it was her own mother who set the whole thing up. I have a feeling that mAlice has controlled her access to the court documents so far, because otherwise her lie about the visit being “court ordered” would be exposed. I know Ella will find out eventually, because her GAL will show her the documents. That might pull the wool off of her eyes, at least a bit. She’ll find out how her mother has been willing to lie to her and put her in the position of doing something she desperately didn’t want to do, just to use her as a pawn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What does Ella think her case against her father is? That he used some harsh words (denied by the psychologist witness), threatened to take her phone away? That is a valid parental act, a phone is a privilege. Threaten to call the police? Given the behaviour she herself admitted of assault and damage to property, that would be be valid. Also given Emma's own testimony, if her father had taken her across his knee and spanked her after her criminal behaviour, she is unlikely to get a restraining order. He clearly didn't do anything like that anyway. What does she think he did wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Loopy is amusingly silent about all this 😂 I keep thinking that at some point, he’s going to realize he’s been fed lies by mAlice again… but he never learns. He was credulously posting about how the girls were “forced“ to visit Ioan and meet Bianca, over and over, emphasizing that they had to meet her against their ”expressly stated wishes.” Then Ioan puts right in the court docs that he has all the receipts proving it was all mAlice’s idea. I’d just like to ask him how it feels to be her stooge. She duped him again and again, tricks him into committing libel repeatedly and doing her dirty work for her… and he just keeps coming back for more. What a complete moron.
He doesn’t want to admit he was wrong. His ego won’t let him.

Reactions: 33
What does Ella think her case against her father is? That he used some harsh words (denied by the psychologist witness), threatened to take her phone away? That is a valid parental act, a phone is a privilege. Threaten to call the police? Given the behaviour she herself admitted of assault and damage to property, that would be be valid. Also given Emma's own testimony, if her father had taken her across his knee and spanked her after her criminal behaviour, she is unlikely to get a restraining order. He clearly didn't do anything like that anyway. What does she think he did wrong?
It is mind boggling. The fact that Ella thinks there is a case (as well as her completely unhinged behavior towards I & B) is solid proof of the PA that Alice, Loopy, and her socks claim doesn’t exist. Or maybe she doesn’t really think about it, and is just doing what her mother tells her to do.

Reactions: 44
Ella is being a teenager. A bit more brattish than a normal teenager, but she has her deranged mother in her ear dripping poison about her dad. He is trying to put boundaries in place, Ella is not used to that and after a few years of not having proper parental guidance she thinks someone telling her to do her homework or stop using a phone is abusive. Plus she was given a task to perform by her mother. which failed. I hope Ella is okay and that Alice leaves her be and doesn’t blame her because this latest plan was legally foiled.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
What a catastrophic duck up by Alice. She wanted Bianca and Ioan to be separated by this whole manufactured nonsense. Either by Bianca being deported or him having to chose the kids over her. There was no assault, no evidence of an assault as found by an actual court of law. Now the kids have their own independent counsel. Good.
Alice continues to abuse the system she blames for not allowing her to sit on her lard arse while Ioan works for her. She will be angling to get the kids working soon so she can continue to spend on eBay and Panda Express.
I wonder if she will ever regret any of this.

She will be licking her wounds for now but will be back with some other shite soon, and the judge will see right through her. She can’t falsely claim assault ever again. Well played, dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She will be licking her wounds for now but will be back with some other shite soon, and the judge will see right through her. She can’t falsely claim assault ever again. Well played, dumbass.
She is like a cockroach. She won’t stay crushed for long. She will be thinking up some other angle. Which will also backfire.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.