Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is currently experiencing a low due to the dismissed RO. All her scheming and planning for the last two months has been for nothing. Bianca isn't getting deported after all. Judges and new lawyers are going to be looking closely at her.

So expect a manic flurry of tweets over the next few hours as she tries to get high again.

I'm off to bed, hope there's some Turds who can cover the night shift 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So Alice is about to spend her impossibly stretched last 26 dollars on civil cases against Ioan and Bianca? Good luck with that lady

• Haha
Reactions: 34
another mistake she is doing: if she had just let this all pass she could have in theory have Ella being able to give her preference (depending on how mature the judge would regard her). If not now then at a later opportunity to change custody. Now that preference will go through the filter of a GAL. She thinks she has given the kids a "voice" this way but in reality they ensured that until they are 18 they cannot decide (iirc the GAL stays till they are 18), so even in the event of a future attempt to amend custody their hands are tied unless the GAL thinks otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
another mistake she is doing: if she had just let this all pass she could have in theory have Ella being able to give her preference (depending on how mature the judge would regard her). If not now then at a later opportunity to change custody. Now that preference will go through the filter of a GAL. She thinks she has given the kids a "voice" this way but in reality they ensured that until they are 18 they cannot decide (iirc the GAL stays till they are 18), so even in the event of a future attempt to amend custody their hands are tied unless the GAL thinks otherwise.
Until they are 18? What a gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I wasnt off the mark when I suggested that the judge could see wanting to hire a lawyer or GAL as a good reason to continue the hearing.

Ioan didnt submit a reply so it looks like he knew this, while Bianca knew that this wouldnt happen to her?

Anyway, it wont be granted.

My question now: Ioan has asked for lawyers to be appointed for the kids. I know that in custody cases the childrens lawyers are "neutral" ie not necessarily doing what the kids want but what they perceive the best interest of them. I'm assuming that if Ella hires her own lawyer for the restraining order that one cannot do the custody hearing, right?

I thought petitioner isnt entitled to any continuance unless its a very good reason? Just the respondent
This is great news for him . If it was a Alice goto for the lawyer it would have been her butting in but now she cannot fire the lawyer as it is a court appointee so they will determine the E1 strategy

E2 has not got a court placement ?

Reactions: 11
I just threw up in my mouth.

JUV: I know it's ridiculous. I think they get sexually excited about the idea they're talking to Alice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Today was a good day.
For anyone still awake, new thread this way

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The word ha ,ha and ha come to mind ROTFL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe the GAL only stays until the case is resolved.

Reactions: 14
I believe the GAL only stays until the case is resolved.
I did some reading yesterday and it seems like usually they stay all the way in order to ensure that custody orders are upheld etc.

now of course the GAL could also say "fine, all is great so the kids can decide on their own" but somehow I doubt this will happen

Reactions: 11
I did some reading yesterday and it seems like usually they stay all the way in order to ensure that custody orders are upheld etc.

now of course the GAL could also say "fine, all is great so the kids can decide on their own" but somehow I doubt this will happen
Nope. Just until the case is formally settled and custody is determined by the judge. It’s possible a GAL could be reappointed if needed while the kids are still minors. It’s up to the parent who feels custodial orders are being breached to enforce custody in the courts. This divorce is such a tit show though, who knows.

Reactions: 25
So Alice is about to spend her impossibly stretched last 26 dollars on civil cases against Ioan and Bianca? Good luck with that lady
She had better save that $26, attorneys are expensive, especially if you are a difficult client.

Did the Judge say if Alice has to pay Bianca’s attorney fees? B asked for her fees to be paid.
---
I just threw up in my mouth.

JUV: I know it's ridiculous. I think they get sexually excited about the idea they're talking to Alice
She's sick. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.