Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #179 Alice is so rattled by Tattle, which proves we are doing God's work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally think he took Elsie to buy a leotard, I don’t believe he made her try on adults thongs!
He’s very circumspect- I’m sure he would have asked for an assistant. There is cctv all over the mall and shops. (Not in changing rooms, obvs) I’m sure this could be rebuked by footage of him a)not picking up adult underwear in the children’s leotard section b) not carrying it to the changing room

Reactions: 21
Lol Alice is bringing herself down. Ioan is just watching in horror as he has 2 kids with this lunatic.

Several jobs = several socks

Reactions: 28
Absolutely not. Don't expect MC account to make any sense. Tamika tweeted under her own name. Alice thinks everyone has socks just because she does.

They are both Australian so Inspector Alice decided that they are the same person.
They know who AEA is, it's just Alice throwing mud and hoping it sticks.
She has absolutely no valid reason whatsoever to prevent the girls meeting Bianca. Alice is going to present tweets as her defence and reason why she alone should have sole custody. This is no doubt why she's parted company with Marie along with the fiasco of trumped up assault allegations.
---
The DD account has been locked
I reported it!

Reactions: 14
What are we expecting today then? Ioan will submit a statement about this bullshit?

Reactions: 16
Please don’t give the bikini story any credence. There is no way that IG is going to put a foot wrong this far down the line. Just last ditch attempts to besmirch him. She is playing out what she said she was going to do at the very beginning. The woman is a nutcase.

Reactions: 45
Message from Turd Evil HQ to @BessieNessie

START - AHOY THERE - HAVE NO FEARS - WE HAVE AUTHORISED THE USEAGE OF SWIMMER TURD (MODEL 007) TO KEEP YOU ABREAST OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS - YOU’RE WELCOME - HAVE A SAFE TRIP AGENT BESSIENESSIE - STOP.

https://giphy.com/l378w3xAvK2n94oDu

Reactions: 38
If this nonsense was true then she’s just broadcast the details of her 9 year old’s abuse to the whole of Twitter instead of going to the police about it.
It's lies and defamation. She keeps hinting strongly for a long time now that she will use allegations of CSA against Ioan.

Reactions: 34
Oh come on! Who would go in a shop with a 9 year old and ask the shop assistant to give the kid thongs to try on? Actual pervs know they have to hide.

Reactions: 21
DD: Jesus you would even try to manipulate a 13 year old, to make sure Bianca's narrative sticks. And because - I don't know - Bianca wants the kids?

FFS B can have her own kids.

That cunt will have told the kids this though.

I meant to do this yesterday but thread title:

Alice Evans: Guardian of the Tapes

as per @M33L4 and everyone else who choked on their morning rosé reading that

Reactions: 34
DD: Her 6 year old! Who told the the 6 year old to film? IOAN, because Bianca wanted to get some 'dirt ' on her before they began their campaign. Do you know there are videos of almost everything that has been said?

I wonder did Ioan know everything was being recorded? Yes probably. Alice thinks she has permission to do this because Elsie sent Ioan a video ONCE.
---
DD: No she didn't. This is all made up. But by the way, Bianca is a useless, self-absorbed, incredibly unattractive person. However Alice never said those things you accuse her of

Lmao
---
DD: Really? I can only imagine. I hear she got a restraining order against him too. This family is big on Big Authority. I hope they enjoy it coming back to hit them in the face

AE is talking about BW's ex husband here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.