Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAM has vanished from Twitter for me (it was there yesterday) so I guess I am banned.

BWAC IS still there for me. despite some of us reporting it yesterday.

Twitter has its priorities fucked up

Reactions: 10
What is concerning, is that like Betty Broderick, she is devolving. She has fired multiple lawyers, undertaken harassment and defamation of her ex and practised clear PA.....now she is undertaking violence by proxy, using her daughter as a loaded weapon. This is going to end really badly.

Reactions: 22
Happy birthday to you

Let it go! Let it go! MAlice with the DVRO

Reactions: 6
So their proof is that the girl has injuries? Glad to see that there is no hiding anymore. This is a ploy just before the custody hearing, a desperate attempt to deny Ioan any custody.
What makes me really sad is that I can see Malice plotting with the eldest, talking about how B took I, and planning revenge.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.