Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one get into that field, just out of interest? And Im not asking because I want to give mAlice donkey ears or something, just find it fascinating! (Hope it’s ok to ask, please ignore if not x)
S’easy.

Wise
Intelligent
Talented
Compassionate
Humble

Alice can’t sit wit(c)h us.

Reactions: 18
I think they think Tattlers are the biggest paid trolls. I don't like to brag but I did just buy a new-to-me truck. Thanks I and B!

Reactions: 22
Hahahaha! Honestly the arrogance on her, is next level!
I hope the employee that replied has had a little nose down her account, seen what a total fucking idiot she is and is now frantically trying to read 163 threads on here

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.