Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I donā€™t find Bianca exceptionally beautiful, but thereā€™s nothing wrong with her chin. Her face is actually really well proportioned; her lips are (I assume) naturally plump and her chin balances them out; she has Bambi eyes too which also benefit from that balance. A smaller chin wouldnā€™t look good at all. Not that The Abuser/chinless wonder has any right commenting on the appearance of ANYONE. Even in her prime she was hardly a great beauty, hence the lip fillers. Cookie-cutter face and utterly forgettable. Alice is struggling knowing sheā€™s only memorable for the DVRO against her.

Reactions: 23
If Alice insists on comparing herself to Bianca, looks are NOT the place to start šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can people in their fifties be so puerile?

How can Alice be so lacking in self-awareness to not see how stupid it makes her look?

She used to try and present herself as witty and clever, now she canā€™t even be bothered to do that. Sheā€™s not funny, sheā€™s not winning at life, she is childish, spiteful and immature.

Reactions: 39
Pushing ā€loveā€œ notes under her door, wouldnā€™t the Abuser be up before the girls if she is such a wonderful mother? As a Mum who had two kids to get ready for school Iā€™d always be up before them. You know getting breakfast, making sure PE clothes were in their bag if needed, school clothes and anything else needed was ready. My kids were never up before me on school days, they were the ones who needed dragging out of their beds by their feet, not me. Is it a school day in LA today? If so why isnā€™t she up being a mother and helping them, at least by providing breakfast? I hope itā€™s not the eldest having to look after her sister and herself, and seeing to the dog while their mother snores away in bed.

By the way Abuser, I also had a full time job at that point. No nannies or housekeepers either. Get off your backside, get a job and be a mother you lazy lying witch.
I absolutely agree. Mine are teenagers and I'm still up before them to have a coffee in peace and to make sure they've everything they need for school and like you drag then from their beds so we leave on time. I also work full-time and still wfh most days so when I collect them or when they come home we have a conversation about school, they get snacks as they're always hungry and they get their dinner/tea once I finish for the day.

Parents everywhere do this because when you choose to be a parent you have to sacrifice to ensure their well-being. However AE is not a parent and uses her children like commodities and definitely terrifies them. You need to be physically violent to scare someone and her narc behaviour definitely scares those poor girls especially big E as she probably most definitely gets the brunt of her awful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice alludes to Quagmire & Headroom as B and Yo isn't this breaking the DVRO

Reactions: 16
Oh boy, someone forgot to put the lid back on the box of idiots.
I'm starting to think 54 is her IQ, not her age, and my phone charger has more emotional intelligence than her.

Also, I came across this randomly when looking for other stuff online. I feel more justified in calling her Regina in this context now.

View attachment 1960617
Plot twist! Lupine knows the movie, saw the connection and is trolling Malice šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i vote Jabba for Alice
Jabba_the_Hutt_in_Return_of_the_Jedi_(1983).png

---
I absolutely agree. Mine are teenagers and I'm still up before them to have a coffee in peace and to make sure they've everything they need for school and like you drag then from their beds so we leave on time. I also work full-time and still wfh most days so when I collect them or when they come home we have a conversation about school, they get snacks as they're always hungry and they get their dinner/tea once I finish for the day.

Parents everywhere do this because when you choose to be a parent you have to sacrifice to ensure their well-being. However AE is not a parent and uses her children like commodities and definitely terrifies them. You need to be physically violent to scare someone and her narc behaviour definitely scares those poor girls especially big E as she probably most definitely gets the brunt of her awful behaviour.
I always woke up before my parent but I definitely waited for them to wake up or just knocked and went in (when I was younger just went in!) if I wanted to give or tell them something. Leaving it at the door definitely sounds like they are terrified to wake her up.

I remember Ioan saying how it's wonderful to have the kids storm into the bedroom at 6 AM, so this appeared to be different at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bianca will look more attractive at 54 than Alice does - the older you are the more your personality affects your appearance IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aliceā€™s tweets must be like a daily affirmation for Ioan. He must be thanking his lucky stars that he managed to make the move away from this cesspit of a human

These latest quagmire tweets are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread title suggestion:

Would rather look like Max Headroom or Quagmire than that bloated nasty liar

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aliceā€™s tweets must be like a daily affirmation for Ioan. He must be thanking his lucky stars that he managed to make the move away from this cesspit of a human

These latest quagmire tweets are awful
It just validates more and more what a nasty vindictive person he escaped from.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Like all abusers Alice is projecting her wrongdoing and self loathing onto her victims to make her feel better about herself. Itā€™s completely incongruous given what she looks like and the criminal charges she is facing.

The truth of this matter is self evident. Bianca is an attractive slim young woman. Alice is an overweight woman whose looks are shot and bloated due to her own behaviour, not genes or misfortune or a hard life.

Alice is a legally proven domestic abuser facing criminal charges for more abuse. Ioan is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does she honestly think they will spend Valentines Day looking at her Twitter account anyway?

Pretty sure theyā€™ll be too busy feasting their eyes on each other to give Big Al and Abs Toner a second thought!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a feeling that mAlice would be triggered by Valentine's Day and I wasn't wrong. Just wait until she has to vacate the house! šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Glad to see she's moved on though. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.