Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #133 In the Mail, risking jail, will the GoFundMe cover bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@IHateHadargoyle re your comment on the last thread: completely agree. Personally there’s just no way I’m ever gonna root for Alice or wish her the best again, barring the fact that if she did clean up her act the kids would benefit. I was gonna write (thread shut) it’s been literally days since her last attack (claiming to be gaslit) and it’ll be days if that until her next one, then I load up the thread and there it is. She can’t help herself. She’s rotten to the core, and she’s done and said far too much for me to ever start wanting to cheer her on and cut her slack and give props for things like a cameo. Even with that she shared it with the world when the person paid for a personal cameo, without asking permission, while publishing his full name!

she’s just irredeemable imo. Very few people are. She is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m not sure why but I am in shock. She starts off saying Mr as if she’s avoiding saying his name and that will help. Then she goes straight to his name in capitals! Do you think she is taunting them to see if they follow through? Would his lawyers be monitoring and sending to the police as opposed to the police monitoring? I feel as if she is baiting them and wants a consequence so he can look the bad guy for getting her arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I’m not sure why but I am in shock. She starts off saying Mr as if she’s avoiding saying his name and that will help. Then she goes straight to his name in capitals! Do you think she is taunting them to see if they follow through? Would his lawyers be monitoring and sending to the police as opposed to the police monitoring? I feel as if she is baiting them and wants a consequence so he can look the bad guy for getting her arrested.
I think that's exactly what she wants. She'll be the victim.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Enjoy your Instagram echo chamber of lies and faux ignorance Alice, it won’t last forever and the ‘fans’ will move on to the next circus in town. The girls will grow up to hate you for traumatising and keeping them from their dad and then you will truly be alone. Also, no-one normal a) talks about their parents looking after them when they are in their twenties and beyond (you do this thing called stand on your own two feet), b) wants to keep their children from a parent who cares and c) drones on about being ghosted by someone they abused and who fled two years earlier. Keep growing old disgracefully though, it’s serving you so well…

• Heart
Reactions: 53
30 years has it been now Alice? Yeah, it probably feels like that to Ioan.

Stop drinking, ya pinecone. Your spelling goes to tit and so does your brain. Sober up and be a mother!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
she reposted her cameo again (probably because we gave her great reviews for it LOL)

The replies are mildly interesting (@Hiraeth posted the important ones already)
View attachment 1486794
hey at least it's a year earlier now LOL. So the friend was Tilly Costa then? (knows her for over 20 years, recently re-appeared on her IG)

View attachment 1486808
looks like she will continue the good fight for her kids to not have a relationship to their daddy and his family. Mother of the year stuff
View attachment 1486798View attachment 1486799View attachment 1486800View attachment 1486801View attachment 1486802View attachment 1486803View attachment 1486804View attachment 1486805View attachment 1486806View attachment 1486807View attachment 1486809View attachment 1486810View attachment 1486811View attachment 1486812
View attachment 1486813View attachment 1486814

i would have loved to see her countersue: "i want a RO bc he is ghosting me "
She sure did. Smartest person in the room
She’s drunk, her words are mixed up, clear sign she’s had to much to drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omfg Alice is def going to jail now. She is completely wasted and blew that PRO right up

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she got a time machine?!

Also, she can see his face. Just from the distance specified in the Restraining Order
I can’t believe she is so stupid as to break the DVRO again. Also, the crazy old lush thinks she still has a chance of getting an acting gig, she must be staying drunk 24/7. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At this point Ioan and Anne need to show they mean business and Alice needs consequences (has done for 50 years). Not because Alice will ever change because I truly don’t think she’s capable, but because she needs to know her behaviour is unacceptable. Who gives a crap if she bleats to Lorraine or whoever afterwards, let her play victim. It’s boring and ridiculous to sane people. If she keeps going I’d release the voice recordings because some people choose to ignore all other types of evidence. Only the biggest morons will choose to ignore that and it won’t hurt their children any more than she already has.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she never used to be said “no" to. Probably all her life. For many reasons many times discussed. And she just physically can’t cope with it. First biggest "no" was Ioan not putting up with her abuse anymore and leaving, she clearly still in profound shock over it, now the RO. She just HAS to get her way even in small things like saying his name. It’s only a guess of course, but I think that her brain is in short circuit of longest ever tantrum: how can it be that things dont go my way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She wants to go to prison. She wants to be the victim. I've known a narc like that.

Reactions: 44
it only now clicked with me that she insulted poor Bubba Bear lol

yes
View attachment 1486847
probably a couple of glasses in, given the time

note that she said two hours ago that she wont work for the next 5 years lol

Ioan said under oath that he is paying child support (no point to lie about this), so this is an extremely clear cut breech
I doubt she’s ever going to see a dime of spousal support, or alimony as she called it, so she had better hustle and find a job, any job, her dreams of a Hollywood career are just that, dreams, she has to wake up to reality now. She blew it big time by being such a witch and not taking Ioan’s first offer, now there will literally be NO money left from the sale of the house if she plans to keep fighting him from getting 50/50 custody. She hasn’t a leg to stand on to keep him from getting 50% custody, she just cannot stand the fact Bianca will be part of the kids’ lives. I just cannot understand how someone could be so vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Absolutely she is testing the water to see how much she can past them before they bite. The "B" post was the toe in the water and now she's paddling. It's laughable that even her followers realise how serious the DVRO is and are not engaging her, she's doing this all on her own. She's so desperate to talk about them that she's willing to go to jail, she has her priorities all tits up.
She's doing Jack tit that involves facing up to life after the divorce and shared custody, n Alice's head none of its going to happen because she doesn't want it to.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She needs to plan some big story to overshadow Bianca's birthday (she's used the GFM plan to scupper the red carpet photos already...so she must have another ace up her sleeve to play).
Pap shots of her being dragged out of the house in handcuffs? That'll beat B's birthday photos....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.