Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #133 In the Mail, risking jail, will the GoFundMe cover bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it only now clicked with me that she insulted poor Bubba Bear lol
did Alice just post this?
yes
Screenshot_20220810-082253_Photos.jpg

probably a couple of glasses in, given the time

note that she said two hours ago that she wont work for the next 5 years lol

Ioan said under oath that he is paying child support (no point to lie about this), so this is an extremely clear cut breech

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Can you wear a horse blanket in a mug shot? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
she btw contradicts herself hard in the same post: first she says he left all of us, then that he wanted his girlfriend in her place (with the kids presumably). Both cannot be true at the same time
She can't be, she's tucked up, fast asleep, its after 8.30 🤣😂😂 Aye right then Big Al

Hope you're having a good holiday Welp x
So far so good, thanks, mornings are just a tad dull when everyone is still asleep, but I dont mind :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

yes
View attachment 1486847

Ioan said under oath that he is paying child support (no point to lie about this), so this is an extremely clear cut breech
real cheap shot - but Alice does portray herself by her actions as a cheap (not classy) person

• Sick
Reactions: 19

yes
View attachment 1486847

Where was this posted? Alice is about to find out that these breaches of the DVRO will have actual consequences. I wish she'd just stop.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
So three papps are waiting to snap Alice but they photograph Ioan and Bianca instead 🤔
Ah it's all making sense now 😂 😂
Well, she cleverly evades them under horse blanket disguise, they have to take pictures of something, right?! And Yo and Bee keep parading under their noses with their “bleeping dog" (never heard of that breed, need to look it up) to and fro, to and fro…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This sounds so much like a parody! Like something someone on tattle would make up pretending to be Alice!!!
Come on Alice... change the record love.
I'd like a new metaphor, the gun is getting rusty

I almost admire her insistence, she knows that it's out here with clear cut proof that the marriage was abusive pre-break-up and that she was unhappy under whole awarness of the kids and yet she keeps pushing the wonderful family crap. Pretty sick.

And btw saying this when somebody felt (rightly) abused...THAT is gaslighting, Alice.
Where was this posted? Alice is about to find out that these breaches of the DVRO will have actual consequences. I wish she'd just stop.
post from yesterday in a reply to a post in the hidden section (coz the follower used swear words)

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Now that I think about it Alice's swimming pool is short a few seagulls...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.