Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #133 In the Mail, risking jail, will the GoFundMe cover bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's one consistency in Alice's life, it's her not being able to keep her story straight.

"We NEVER agreed I would stay home while he worked!"

"We ALWAYS agreed I would stay home while he worked!"

"I gave up my career to help him!!"

"I HAVE WORKED! I'm more famous in England than the USA!"

"I have moved on!"

And finally, Alice in her best impression of a Taxi driver:

"Where to?"
She said that BW was dressed for "easy access" in this photo.

OLDIE POST – UNDATED but shortly after BW reveal photo Oct '21

The bit highlighted is why she will always have a PRO.

View attachment 1495350
There’s good old “I don’t have a nanny. I do have a nanny” and “I’m penniless and can’t feed the babies but have a spare £100k kicking around.” She loves storytelling does Al.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No, no, no! This is in reference to someone another poster knows personally. That’s why I wish we could stick to the relevant subject and not other people we know and what happened to them. The flying monkeys will now make this a rumor or some such crap. I wish a mod would remove this. 😡
I don't have a problem with RL personal examples of people, I find them interesting. Most are in far worse situations and have made the best of it for the sake of their children and they highlight what a self-serving cow Alice is. The confusion in this instance came from not following the thread, it wasn't the original poster's fault

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are so many Alice-isms in this video:

Her first suggestion as to why Ioan didn't get the Weinstein part is that they might have gone for a different ethnicity

She refers to herself and HW's other victims as girls rather than women, despite being in her mid-30s when this allegedly happened

She makes out she doesn't understand anything about working in TV because she's a movie star (lol)

Even Piers Morgan can't get a word in edgeways

Urgh. Just urgh
I did not appreciate her ‘that kind of girl’ or ‘intelligent’ comments either.

even when she’s trying to jump on board, she can’t hide who she really is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't have a problem with RL personal examples of people, I find them interesting. Most are in far worse situations and have made the best of it for the sake of their children and they highlight what a self-serving cow Alice is. The confusion in this instance came from not following the thread, it wasn't the original poster's fault
Agreed. It was just such an awful insinuation and just what the FMs who lurk wait for. Malice too.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Question for people with legal knowledge (irrelevant in Alice's case): so if the server brings you the envelope and gou don't sign, just tear it up there and then in front of their eyes, what does this mean? Technically, you got served (and obviously knew it was comming if you reacted like that), or is it not so because you didn't sign nor could have read it? In what kind of trouble can you get for doing that?
It doesn’t mean anything. As long as they’re aware they’re legal papers, they’ve been served. They can’t get into trouble for destroying them, but they won’t have the info to file a response and that could mean they lose the case by default.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.