Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would she be doing at that school? Their house is not within its attendance zone. But the school admin can make adjustments from time to time. They are rated pretty high though. so she probably demanded to have her kids enrolled, kicked up a fuss, then tried to blame the school admin and Ioan had to go sort out her mess. I bet that is where she had the run in with Ella's teacher and if Elsie is attending there she is probably banned from school grounds, that is why Gloria does Elsie's drop off.
You’re making a ton of assumptions.

Third Street is very long with a ton of businesses and attractions. It’s where the car park incident took place, for one thing. There is no way to know what she was referencing unless more details are provided.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
One of the UK lotteries is called 'set for life'. AE's attitude to marriage.

It's like AE won the lottery with Yo and was one of those people who just squandered it away.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We’ve just started a very long overdue rewatch of Forever (only watched it during it’s original run). Halfway through ep 1. Remembered how much fun it was.

weren’t there some rumours that Alice kicked off on this set too? Jealousy of the detective and so on? I wonder if she contributed to its cancellation? I know shows get cancelled by networks for any number of reasons but just curious if anyone remembers ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Alice has started up again already. There’s a Mumsnet thread that’s been dead since early Nov 2021, titled “Team Ioan Gruffudd or Alice Evans?”. Alice was clearly posting on that thread at the time. And, curiously, at 00:20 UK time today this post suddenly appeared:
View attachment 1480062
What a strange and curious coincidence 🙄.
How desperate does one have to be to resort to long dead threads/posts, DM comments, and random twitter accounts with barely any followers? All of this feels like frantic last ditch attempts during withdrawal (sm at least). I hope it continues to fizzle out, otherwise we can expect another explosion any day now.

Reactions: 26
Hi 👋 all - been trying to catch up since Wednesday, so just wanted to say a few things:
Firstly, thank duck for the PRO, delighted for Yobee and the rest can't come soon enough for the poor girls. That malicious bleep deserves the book to be thrown at her and I cannot see her taking this as a wake up call at all. I honestly think the girls need their dad and grandparents and therapy for a number of years, and A needs to be sent on a mandatory parenting course, therapy with a proper therapist and to be dried out. I think she has already wrought untold damage on the kids, Ioan, B and many others and needs to be distanced from them asap fir a good period of time, to give them a chance to heal and re bond etc.
Huge thanks to @Hiraeth, @ButterTart etc for all the legal advice and for ordering the transcript for summarising etc. You are wonderful.
Much love to the many I see going through mental and physical health issues with such grace, humour and bravery. You are all an inspiration to me daily, and makes me feel better while going through my own bits ( waiting fir biopsy results from my surgery last week, fingers crossed for me and the rest of you in the same boat!
Newbies, welcome! I echo what others have said, this is a safe place for support and if you are genuine peeps, which I've seen most have been, bar the odd winged monkey, lol, there are amazing people here who will support you, make you laugh, cry and cheer, marvel at their wit and in @welps case, their capacity for compiling tea receipts 😄.
@TheNotoriousManzana , although im not your type I have a crush on you for your wit! @Obsolete Boomer , i have a crush on your left hand and leg, recently pictured here 😆.
I have lady crushes on at least 80% of the rest of you regulars too lol. duck me, I think I need to get out more lol 😆.
I shall now return to lurking and liking for a bit, because all of this has me exhausted 🤣.
Ooh, sorry, one last thing. I think it was @bigbonedwho was asking about crying at stuff like birds and the sea etc? ive been similar since childhood. There is a book called The Highly Sensitive Person, might resonate with you. it did for me, but I can be a sharp witch and a bit of a weapon if rubbed up the wrong way by Alice types etc. Wouldn't discount you being very sensitive because of that lol, we can still get sharp especially later in life after many harsh experiences. I found that side of me dulled a bit on anti depressants, it's back more since I weaned off them, but I just embrace it now and will sit and cry at a neutral beauty spot, a bird, a bleeping nice ice cream lol. Embrace it my dear, it makes you you. 🥰 . For what it's worth, I have. oticwd alcohol will make me more teary for at least 5 days afterwards now also, so worth vmbearing in mind as it does change the neural pathways in your brain. HIGHLY recommended The Unexpected Joy of being Sober by Catherine Grey before I think for anyone looking into their drinking habits or just curious to know a bit more about the benefits of going AF fir a bit. Alice could certainly benefit from it, but will she ever see that? For her kids sake, I hope so.
Sorry for the screed Turds. Love you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
alone the fact that they call it defamation is very suspicious, only Alice or one of her hardcore fans would think that.

also "you thought you were sorted for life" is one of Alice's favourite phrases LOL

PS: that thread went on longer, had a 2nd part that was deleted because it became increasingly obvious that we have a case here where the woman is the abuser, they forgot to lock the 1st one lol
Mangledmind: Adultery is wrong. It messes up whole families. Imagine that you get into your 50's thinking you're set up and sorted for life and then, like a tonne of bricks you get cheated on and abandoned. Understandable why she's upset. Fortunately for us, we aren't famous, so our private lives aren't being splashed over newspapers and social media. Maybe, being a famous person, she feels the need to defend herself? We all sleep better at night thinking we're better than all that, but add celebrity, adultery and defamation into the picture you have a whole set of circumstances that us mere mortals will likely never experience. Easy to judge when you've never been through it!

I knew the socks would come out to play. No way is AE silenced - officially yes, unofficially no.

Like celebs don't get divorced all the time - do they deal with it like mAlice? Hell no. AE famous? LOL

As for the 'defamation' she didn't expect those court documents to get released now did she?

PS re "you get into your 50's thinking you're set up and sorted for life" IG = meal ticket. She also thought she had such power over him that he wouldn't dare leave. haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi 👋 all - been trying to catch up since Wednesday, so just wanted to say a few things:
Firstly, thank duck for the PRO, delighted for Yobee and the rest can't come soon enough for the poor girls. That malicious bleep deserves the book to be thrown at her and I cannot see her taking this as a wake up call at all. I honestly think the girls need their dad and grandparents and therapy for a number of years, and A needs to be sent on a mandatory parenting course, therapy with a proper therapist and to be dried out. I think she has already wrought untold damage on the kids, Ioan, B and many others and needs to be distanced from them asap fir a good period of time, to give them a chance to heal and re bond etc.
Huge thanks to @Hiraeth, @ButterTart etc for all the legal advice and for ordering the transcript for summarising etc. You are wonderful.
Much love to the many I see going through mental and physical health issues with such grace, humour and bravery. You are all an inspiration to me daily, and makes me feel better while going through my own bits ( waiting fir biopsy results from my surgery last week, fingers crossed for me and the rest of you in the same boat!
Newbies, welcome! I echo what others have said, this is a safe place for support and if you are genuine peeps, which I've seen most have been, bar the odd winged monkey, lol, there are amazing people here who will support you, make you laugh, cry and cheer, marvel at their wit and in @welps case, their capacity for compiling tea receipts 😄.
@TheNotoriousManzana , although im not your type I have a crush on you for your wit! @Obsolete Boomer , i have a crush on your left hand and leg, recently pictured here 😆.
I have lady crushes on at least 80% of the rest of you regulars too lol. duck me, I think I need to get out more lol 😆.
I shall now return to lurking and liking for a bit, because all of this has me exhausted 🤣.
Ooh, sorry, one last thing. I think it was @bigbonedwho was asking about crying at stuff like birds and the sea etc? ive been similar since childhood. There is a book called The Highly Sensitive Person, might resonate with you. it did for me, but I can be a sharp witch and a bit of a weapon if rubbed up the wrong way by Alice types etc. Wouldn't discount you being very sensitive because of that lol, we can still get sharp especially later in life after many harsh experiences. I found that side of me dulled a bit on anti depressants, it's back more since I weaned off them, but I just embrace it now and will sit and cry at a neutral beauty spot, a bird, a bleeping nice ice cream lol. Embrace it my dear, it makes you you. 🥰 . For what it's worth, I have. oticwd alcohol will make me more teary for at least 5 days afterwards now also, so worth vmbearing in mind as it does change the neural pathways in your brain. HIGHLY recommended The Unexpected Joy of being Sober by Catherine Grey before I think for anyone looking into their drinking habits or just curious to know a bit more about the benefits of going AF fir a bit. Alice could certainly benefit from it, but will she ever see that? For her kids sake, I hope so.
Sorry for the screed Turds. Love you all.
Wow, since Wednesday you head must be 🤯🤯.
I've got a lot of friends that have gone sober over the last 5 years or so, all for different reasons. I certainly don't drink as much as I used too, as I get horrible hangziety these days and also get quite emotional. I do still have a blow out every now and then too.
Such a lovely post btw, I best be in the 80% 🤣🤣🤣🤣💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, since Wednesday you head must be 🤯🤯.
I've got a lot of friends that have gone sober over the last 5 years or so, all for different reasons. I certainly don't drink as much as I used too, as I get horrible hangziety these days and also get quite emotional. I do still have a blow out every now and then too.
Such a lovely post btw, I best be in the 80% 🤣🤣🤣🤣💗
BIB- I love this. Not that it happens, but all it encapsulates.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If he’s defamed her, she needs to bring the evidence to court that he’s perjured himself. All she needs is the opportunity … oh hang on …

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fizzplops: Special mention for Bridgeofsighs - you're deranged!

Special mention for fannyflaps - I 👀 you Alice! 💋

AE is no celeb. She is reduced to flaming on Mumsnet and the DM comments. How civilian!

this from 14th june has aged so badly LMAO
View attachment 1477120
Notice she uses the word 'abandoned' same as Mangledmind.

I actually think AE was deluded enough to think her screenshots of posts with 'information only IG and BW would know' constituted evidence. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Leon told her it wasn't. 🎆🎆🎆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
BIB- I love this. Not that it happens, but all it encapsulates.
Yep, I think as you get older (it has for me) it kicks in after a heavy night... I'd love to take the crown for making the word up, but obviously it wasn't me.....not even sure when i first heard it! But it 100% encapsulates the feeling 💗

Reactions: 11
“Set up and sorted for life” sounds like a financial arrangement. Odd language to use when talking about your husband/family.
SHE’S NOT FAMOUS!! No one, NO ONE, would have given even the tiniest bit of a micro duck if he’d been boinking the entire suburb of Dandenong* behind her back if she’d just stopped flapping her gums about it. The only humiliation she’s suffered she brought on herself. The only publicity is the publicity SHE COURTED. This could all have been done and dusted a year ago and the DM would barely have given it a passing mention if Alice wasn’t an attention-seeking, ocean-going bleep.

*other Australian suburbs are available

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Mangledmind: Adultery is wrong. It messes up whole families. Imagine that you get into your 50's thinking you're set up and sorted for life and then, like a tonne of bricks you get cheated on and abandoned. Understandable why she's upset. Fortunately for us, we aren't famous, so our private lives aren't being splashed over newspapers and social media. Maybe, being a famous person, she feels the need to defend herself? We all sleep better at night thinking we're better than all that, but add celebrity, adultery and defamation into the picture you have a whole set of circumstances that us mere mortals will likely never experience. Easy to judge when you've never been through it!

I knew the socks would come out to play. No way is AE silenced - officially yes, unofficially no.

Like celebs don't get divorced all the time - do they deal with it like mAlice? Hell no. AE famous? LOL

As for the 'defamation' she didn't expect those court documents to get released now did she?

PS re "you get into your 50's thinking you're set up and sorted for life" IG = meal ticket. She also thought she had such power over him that he wouldn't dare leave. haha
Remember the tweets she wrote that Ioan would NEVER take her to court. She completely over estimated the hold she had over him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
SHE’S NOT FAMOUS!! No one, NO ONE, would have given even the tiniest bit of a micro duck if he’d been boinking the entire suburb of Dandenong* behind her back if she’d just stopped flapping her gums about it. The only humiliation she’s suffered she brought on herself. The only publicity is the publicity SHE COURTED. This could all have been done and dusted a year ago and the DM would barely have given it a passing mention if Alice wasn’t an attention-seeking, ocean-going bleep.

without Ioan, mAlice has absolutely nothing of interest to anyone else to speak about. She didn't have much to speak about before him.

She is "nothing", "nada", "zilch"... a total bore... she's not even as good as a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember the tweets she wrote that Ioan would NEVER take her to court. She completely over estimated the hold she had over him.
"Ioan will NEVER leave me!"

Ioan leaves her.

"
Ioan will NEVER divorce me!"

Ioan divorces her.

"Ioan will NEVER take me to court!"

Ioan takes her to court.

Maybe if Alice starts saying "Ioan will DEFINITELY (insert thing here)" then he might not do it?

Ocean-going bleep is SO GOOD. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
without Ioan, mAlice has absolutely nothing of interest to anyone else to speak about. She didn't have much to speak about before him.

She is "nothing", "nada", "zilch"... a total bore... she's not even as good as a bleep.
failed to include this in my earlier post:

Alice is a non·entity - by definition, a "non-entity" is a person or thing with no special or interesting qualities; an unimportant person or thing.

ETA: spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice has started up again already. There’s a Mumsnet thread that’s been dead since early Nov 2021, titled “Team Ioan Gruffudd or Alice Evans?”. Alice was clearly posting on that thread at the time. And, curiously, at 00:20 UK time today this post suddenly appeared:
View attachment 1480062
What a strange and curious coincidence 🙄.
So tired of this adultery tit. Nobody cares. Move on already.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.