Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I believe she didn’t pay for it. Her friend has her wallet out in the picture. And I 100% believe that rich friends have been giving her money behind the scenes just not publicly on the GFM.
Oh, I also believe that she didnt pay for it. Alice never pays for anything, why should she start now? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The shirt sticking out the bottom 🤢 if you look at that first one, notice she's not touching Ioan at all, it's like he isn't even there. Blatantly hoping she gets approached to model for TH!
Why does nothing ever fit her properly? I mean even when she had a nice figure and was slim. Those jackets look terrible, far too small for her.

Reactions: 17
God that giant dildo must have hit his head hard. According to him, evil = saying that someone walking out of a supermarket with a box marked “wine” has bought some wine.
Not evil = beating your husband, calling your 11 year old a tedious witch, stealing money, telling your 8 year old her father wants her mother dead.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To be completely fair to her, the jacket is too tight around the stomach. If it's 2014, she'd had a baby fairly recently which will give some extra around that area.

RE: The Scum - they need to stop blaming him and talking like he has also engaged in bad behaviour. He has acted completely correctly and used the law to act in the best interests of his children.
Thank you @TheNotoriousManzana for pointing out the timeline on those photos. I had been less than kind about the Abuser and her figure on an earlier post, and hadn’t realised that she hadn’t long had a baby. My mistake, and however much a monster she is I don’t want to body shame her. I just want to say she has a terrible dress sense though

• Sad
Reactions: 18
third street is HUGE, it could be anything
Logistically it makes sense. Kid takes classes there, parent goes off on someone at third st. per Alice herself. Malice tagged third street on the video of Elsie doing the Silks class. In American English we don’t say something happened at an address. We just don’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The poor dog seems to be terrified of her :(
She looks like she squatting. What is the facial expression about? She honestly looks like she's constipated or something trying to poop. The dog looks confused like at least go in the grass Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Logistically it makes sense. Kid takes classes there, parent goes off on someone at third st. per Alice herself. Malice tagged third street on the video of Elsie doing the Silks class. In American English we don’t say something happened at an address. We just don’t.
What’s a silks class?

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh, he’s adorable! How old and what breed? He looks similar to my shih tzu pup whose 12 weeks today.

it’s a relief that Alice has gone quiet, even if the thread goes the same way. But let’s hope all the behind the scenes harassment has ended too. There’s clearly stuff even Alice didn’t put in the public domain- such as contacting his employers.

If she really does stay quiet then I really hope this means he has a lot of potential work now!
Hi there @UncoveredLurker hope you are well. Ssshhhh, she a wee girlie 🤣 - Lily 🐶💖💖💖💖

I agree She does look like a shih tzu puppy (my 2nd doggo was a shih tzu - we called her Mitzi, she was sold to us as a Lhasa Apso) but lily is a beardie x poodle - so she'll be much bigger than a shih tzu when she grows.

I bet your little pupster is very cute, what colour is your pup?

Yeah I actually dread to think of what Alice has/is done/doing that we're not aware of - some dark things I would bet. My ex ended up being really quite dark - things that we would not even imagine to do as threats.

I also really hope there is either another adult with Alice if the girls are there, or that the girls are having some time with friends or Gloria. I'm scared Alice will be now be placing further blame on the girls now she knows for definite she has the PRO & that the girls provided Ioan with hard evidence of her horrendous behaviour & the escalation of her drinking x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that Anne Heche has had a serious crash in LA after being apparently drunk at the wheel? She's in intensive care with serious burns and destroyed some poor woman's house.

This is the sort of thing that I can see the Abuser doing and no doubt Ioan worries about the girls being in the car with her. I'm surprised that she's not been stopped for drink driving yet though it's a good thing in this case that she hardly goes out of her gate.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s utter bs. Why would she have some of her groceries in bags and then go to the trouble of packing the rest in an awkward sized box and then seal the box. Does she have a tape gun under her horse blanket? 🤣🤣
No, glue gun you silly sausage 😘🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can address the wine box thing, ignores the video of her abusing his nieces. duck off. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Apparently the kinetic fanny also works in a court of law!! 🙄
Screenshot_20220806-104830~2.png

Gloria Allred has likely already been briefed by Leon, who is watching the proceedings from a safe house in the tropics, and is sending all calls from anyone named Alice straight to voicemail.

P.S. Lady, we do not work for "spite." Get real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Loving father and daughter hugs and that all Alice keeps repeating is “do you want to get a room”?? Please tell me it’s not just me that finds that extremely uncomfortable

Reminds me of this
A while back I was looking at that whole thing on twitter. Most of the replies she got after her posting the "get a room" video/pictures were not good. Most were telling her she was not right in the head & tweeting her back saying "who the hell thinks like that" and what was wrong with her "to even go there"!! Sorry for all the ""'s IRL I'm not one of those annoying people that always ""'s with their hands haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣x

I wonder if Ioan has considered bifurcating now he has dates for everything else bar selling his house? :unsure:

Thanks to the turd who posted this! 😁 I nicked it! 🤭😘

I imagine he would feel a huge weight lifted not being legally married to the witch anymore. ;)

View attachment 1477759
Thanks for posting that @Just William
I see that & just think - God love him. I'm not sure when it is from, but when I see older pictures of him smiling, or working & it just blows me away the face he was able to carry, despite what she was doing to him behind closed doors. It's some weight to carry. I'm not a "fan girl" btw but it actually makes my heart hurt a little.

Oh it’s Ulrika Johnson. I had no idea she was still around. She hasn’t got a bleeping leg to stand on when it comes to stuff like this!
I'll just put this here 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.