Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this like a 'choose your own adventure' book? You are jailed - what do you do next?

a) See what random tat is lying around your cell to bedazzle your state issued boiler suit
a) Sign up to cookery lessons (spoiler alert - you get laughed out of the kitchen when you start searching in drawers for the Panda Express menu)
I LOVED adventure books! Mine were all Asterix.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this like a 'choose your own adventure' book? You are jailed - what do you do next?

a) See what random tat is lying around your cell to bedazzle your state issued boiler suit
a) Sign up to cookery lessons (spoiler alert - you get laughed out of the kitchen
I have a feeling Alice really won't like options past a or b. She wouldn't exactly be beloved there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know, dignity and Alice aren’t natural bedfellows, but jeez, wouldn’t you now remove every shot of Ioan of your feed. For dignity’s sake. He has made it clear he is done with her, wouldn’t you just get rid of him of your socials??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a feeling Alice really won't like options past a or b. She wouldn't exactly be beloved there
She can’t spell a or b 🙄 ( I mean the letters)
You know, dignity and Alice aren’t natural bedfellows, but jeez, wouldn’t you now remove every shot of Ioan of your feed. For dignity’s sake. He has made it clear he is done with her, wouldn’t you just get rid of him of your socials??!!
she’s a tragic bleep .. she’ll hang onto the fact they were married… forever !!!

Have I just missed @Junebug895 posing naked or something? 😁 👀 Dammit, I always miss the action!
Eh ? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sex advice & how to avoid calling the paramedics?
How to lose friends & influence flying monkeys?
101 things to do with baby doll heads?
How to make your very own Baby Angel doll for when yours has escaped. You can pose with him for selfies, wrap your arms round his neck, stick your talons into his shoulders! And then shove him into the garage when you’re tired of him. Just take him out again for photos to upload to Instagram and Twitter.
Everything you always wanted to know about being a bleep but were afraid to ask.
How to sexualize everything. Your friends and family will be disgusted amazed! If you have any left.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Famous five for me ❤❤ Lashings and lashings … (usually custard or cream) and ginger ale always lol xx
and Timmy the dog... Speaking of which Alice could use her talents as a writer to write children's books etc.

"Mommy has a restraining order" (it's very niche but she could self-publish?)
"How to lose weight in just 2 weeks" (Bestseller imo)
"How to land a rich man" (she does have experience here after all)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
especially when she claims that he abused her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol opening your gob asundry with Alice.
Drinking ....
Um, posting ....

Yeah OK I'm out.
The Alice Evans Ladybird Series on How to duck Up Your Life All By Yourself (with illustrations by @ReturningthePearls)
How to Be Lazy
How to Be Angry
How to Get Revenge
How to DARVO
How to be Relentless
How to be a Sneaky Manipulator
How to Lie on Social Media
How to DRY (dry cry on cue)
How to Fire Good Legal Counsel
How to Be an Ostrich
More to come - this is the series that keeps on giving! Only $50 $40 $20 $10 $5 $4 $3 $2 $1 dammit $0.50 each. Subscribe for a 90% bonus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Have I just missed @Junebug895 posing naked or something? 😁 👀 Dammit, I always miss the action!
Haha no not naked! Just smiling with my Hogwarts wine goblet. I've asked the mods why it isn't OK as I can't see that it breaches any rules, so hear you go again. Now you have the added bonus of Garth. Garthy is so over photos (15, and bitter):

16597287794747414789221920598293.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
But they had 20, 21, 22, 20!!! perfect years!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha no not naked! Just smiling with my Hogwarts wine goblet. I've asked the mods why it isn't OK as I can't see that it breaches any rules, so hear you go again. Now you have the added bonus of Garth. Garthy is so over photos (15, and bitter):

View attachment 1475731
Oooh Garthy! Almost as gorgeous as your mistress!

• Heart

View attachment 1475731
Cat!!!!!! I love cats....also I'm over 40 and single so they just gravitate towards me these days 🤣. My neighbours cat is always in my garden 🤷🏼‍♀️, but mine is like nope, go away 🤣🤣🤣.

It's odd they took the photo down, I didn't think they broke any rules???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Garthy's face! Hahaha love it!
He's a bleeping grumpy ass bastard legend. Ive lived with this git for 15 years and he's my best mate. Who - on occasion- I dress up in small dog outfits for my amusement. The best one was leather pilot jacket with fleece collar and matching cap. Ride into the danger zone, Garth ✈

Cat!!!!!! I love cats....also I'm over 40 and single so they just gravitate towards me these days 🤣. My neighbours cat is always in my garden 🤷🏼‍♀️, but mine is like nope, go away 🤣🤣🤣.

It's odd they took the photo down, I didn't think they broke any rules???
No rules broken that I know of, but I've asked the question.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's a bleeping grumpy ass bastard legend. Ive lived with this git for 15 years and he's my best mate. Who - on occasion- I dress up in small dog outfits for my amusement. The best one was leather pilot jacket with fleece collar and matching cap. Ride into the danger zone, Garth ✈
I absolutely LOVE that! The fact you dress him up and that does sound like an epic costume 😂

Now I have the song in my head of course....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.