Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's probably too much to hope for. I mean, Alice has failed to realize that she is where she is now because of her actions. Hers. Her actions, her choices, her words.

Day Drinking with Alice
Isn't that us. That's what she and her FM's called us a while ago. Is she allowed in our club of unemployed day drinkers now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it me or does his left eye look a bit dark?

View attachment 1474969
I agree, definite shadowing 😫

Another question. Why is she always grabbing people around the neck. You can see TH is not used to this. You can see him chafing under her grip, leaning away.
Power. Dominance. False though it may be.

Isn't that us. That's what she and her FM's called us a while ago. Is she allowed in our club of unemployed day drinkers now?
Ha! Yes she and they did. Aw I'd forgotten about that! All those strawberry day daiquiris just picklin my wee brain. Chin chin.
And no. She will never darken our doorstep... Knowingly. We know she reads here. Whatever.

I do kinda want to try some of that rosé she was buying though. Don't think it's available in the UK?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly, B takes the most calming, gorgeous, scenic shots for her IG stories. I want to live in each and every one. It’s good to see that she’s resting in peaceful places at this time. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, definite shadowing 😫

Power. Dominance. False though it may be.

Ha! Yes she and they did. Aw I'd forgotten about that! All those strawberry day daiquiris just picklin my wee brain. Chin chin.
And no. She will never darken our doorstep... Knowingly. We know she reads here. Whatever.

I do kinda want to try some of that rosé she was buying though. Don't think it's available in the UK?
Yep that rose did look pretty good

Reactions: 6
Ioan lets the court decide now so unless they agree before it (they wont coz Alice doesnt want) it wont be sold until next year. Property values are set to drop next year, so well played as always, Alice.
She's such a witch deliberately delaying everything & he'll get less too as a result. I don't care about her, she can go to hell.
I just feel so bad for Ioan. I wonder if he has thought about bifurcating now he has the DVRO & the court dates are set for mediation, etc at least he would no longer be married to this vile witch.

Can any of our dear legal eagles advise whether he can legally get his name off her SM as she uses it only to get recognition & to abuse him, even if right now it's only by proxy? It pisses me off seeing her use GRUFF & especially given her long time hatred of his Welshness.
ETA - would her having a DVRO help in this?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Strange. She told the school the kids were Evans but she is still a Gruff??

So how will she reinvent herself now that s-lagging off BW and IG is off the menu and the eldest doesn't want to be a prop? She really needs new content...

Baking with Alice?
Glue-gunning with Alice?
Style and makeup advice with Alice?
Healthy living with Alice?
Narcissism 101 with Alice?

So how will she reinvent herself now that s-lagging off BW and IG is off the menu and the eldest doesn't want to be a prop? She really needs new content...

Baking with Alice?
Glue-gunning with Alice?
Acting with Alice?
How to use filters with Alice?
How to disguise your gunt with Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s frustrating but it also feels like a building block towards getting everything else sorted. She’s weakened - if not destroyed - her claim to full custody, spousal support, and a lot of the delaying tactics she was trying. Just think, in six months it could be done and dusted. She’ll never STFU but it’ll be easier to ignore when he has custody of his children.

A question I have is what are the rules on Twitter and IG about breaking the law? If she keeps breaking the DVRO on there, can they delete the posts? Delete her accounts? Are they likely to?
When I saw that she wanted half of EVERYTHING and full child support and insurance, etc in one of her long ranting emails to him, it really fucked me off! (It still does 🤣) the absolute cheek of it!
She will have to get a job, it's that simple. I not sure you get it in the US, but in the UK if you don't work, you can claim money towards rent/mortgage from the government and also an allowance, while you are actively seeking work, but you have to really prove it here; someone we know that mAlice is no good at doing! Do you have similar in the US?

Re the social media usage, I suppose that the companies twitter etc, can be ordered to remove things by the government, but the companies won't be looking for people that breach DRVOs (I don't think so anyway) they are more likely to be monitoring for stuff relating to terrorism etc, although they are meant to "police" comments etc. I suppose if someone reported her they could take them down and they do have the power to close anyone's account for a breach in their "rules" as such, whether do is another matter! I don't work in company law, so would be interested in knowing this as well actually, this is just my own thoughts, knowledge....but more than happy to be corrected 🤓

It gives me the bleeping rage that her remaining supporters are still going with how poor Alice has been gagged & can't tell her truth. FFS. The witch hasn't stopped spewing 'her truth' all over the internet since he escaped & if she had any PROOF against Ioan then she would have taken it to court. Oh wait, 🐔

It also gives me the bleeping rage how MSM ( 👀DM in particular) leave out or gloss over certain FACTS, use words that mislead & basically don't give a full & true account of what happened. They can get fucked too. 🤬

If it had been Ioan doing what Alice has been doing the reaction from MSM & the general public would be very different.
But sadly the old trope still exists that men = bad (guilty) & women = good (innocent) it's so unfair to Ioan. 😞

If it was up to me I'd drop kick Alice & all her supporters onto a desert island. 😎:sneaky:
I echo everything you say! But some have actually printed her emails/texts....but yes they have a tendency to "gloss" things over and it really annoys the duck outta me too 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good luck turdsista! Thinking of you & wishing for the best outcome 🙏💖.

I’ve discovered a breast lump recently - appointment booked with GP in a couple of weeks. It’s quite tender, so staying positive 🤞.
Wishing you all the best Sisturd. ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Baking with Alice?
Glue-gunning with Alice?
When you think about it, “Narcissism with Alice” is pretty much just “Alice with Alice.” 😩😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, absolutely not. She is NOT allowed in our day drinking club because we are fun and awesome & she is not.

A quick google search shows that Bertrand Cote des Roses rose is available through majestic.co.uk and vinello.co.uk. Summer garden party with day drinking at your house? 🍷

ETA: I'll bring the comfy pillows

1659719839624.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow what a fantastic few threads and what an absolutely brilliant outcome - Alice's giant gob hammered shut for 3 years. A bit bittersweet because no doubt the threads will dwindle, but the result was worth it! Given that, one final suggestion for the playlist - "I say goodbye to love" by The Carpenters. Fade to a spotlit spot on a stage, cue the music and watch as Alice warbles her pity anthem to her last 3 parasitic FM's (all sobbing uncontrollably at the loss of a precious public blue tick to feed off) sway with cigarette lighter torches to her un-dulcet tones. The spotlight fades as the curtain shuts. Scene 2 opens to Ioan and Bianca and Bubba playing in the park with the two E's with Gloria laying out a picnic behind them. Sighs of happiness. Curtain shuts.
Spoiler for those of a nervous disposition - scene 3 teaser opens with a character dressed up like Cruella de Ville, in a basement with a lupine looking creature. The creature bowing at the feet of Cruella is shivering as she rages incessantly at him (we are unable to ascertain if the shivering is from fear or passion...). What will scene 4 bring?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she’s going to turn into Kim Richards. An addict in her sixties, destroying her daughters’ weddings, living out of her car and in a state of perpetual denial and excuse-making.
That's why I hope the girls go NC with her sooner than later otherwise she will invade every aspect of their lives with her poison. Can you imagine her co-parenting at their graduations, weddings, as a grandmother? They would never know peace of mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe Alice could start a new lifestyle blog - simailar to Meghan’s Tig - called the Cog? Lots of advice involving glue guns, living in West Hollywood in a house with a pool, nanny, Trader Joe wine and endless Panda Express all on no income! Go Fund That!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No, absolutely not. She is NOT allowed in our day drinking club because we are fun and awesome & she is not.

A quick google search shows that Bertrand Cote des Roses rose is available through majestic.co.uk and vinello.co.uk. Summer garden party with day drinking at your house? 🍷

ETA: I'll bring the comfy pillows

View attachment 1475293
Omg this would be epic ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My current vista dear Turdles ♥

It's warm, with spontaneous rain showers (classic Yorkshire), I'm cosied up in a fleece under a big, beer table umbrella the rain cascading around me, wishing you could all be here with me to enjoy the beauty, and of course, gossip and witch ad nauseum. Love you guys xxx

1659721114274873836789984107493.jpg

Wow what a fantastic few threads and what an absolutely brilliant outcome - Alice's giant gob hammered shut for 3 years. A bit bittersweet because no doubt the threads will dwindle, but the result was worth it! Given that, one final suggestion for the playlist - "I say goodbye to love" by The Carpenters. Fade to a spotlit spot on a stage, cue the music and watch as Alice warbles her pity anthem to her last 3 parasitic FM's (all sobbing uncontrollably at the loss of a precious public blue tick to feed off) sway with cigarette lighter torches to her un-dulcet tones. The spotlight fades as the curtain shuts. Scene 2 opens to Ioan and Bianca and Bubba playing in the park with the two E's with Gloria laying out a picnic behind them. Sighs of happiness. Curtain shuts.
Spoiler for those of a nervous disposition - scene 3 teaser opens with a character dressed up like Cruella de Ville, in a basement with a lupine looking creature. The creature bowing at the feet of Cruella is shivering as she rages incessantly at him (we are unable to ascertain if the shivering is from fear or passion...). What will scene 4 bring?
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.