Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It finally happened Turds: Yo appeared in my dream. Not *that* kind of dream but I saw him walking in the street, told him I know he's a private person but wanted to let him know that he has tons of support. He nodded politely and off I went. He was wearing a leather jacket of course. Also 🔥 Why didn't I have a more exciting dream? 🙃 I'm on a hormonal perimenopausal rollercoaster and everyone says libido goes down but erm..🙈
This is TOTALLY insignificant maybe and I know it’s just a dream but I really admire how even in your dreams you approach him with politeness and consideration.

I think a lot of people get so wound up about this entire situation/chaos that if given the opportunity in real life they’d run up to him practically flailing their arms and excitedly shouting that he has support, like it’s a football match and not an extremely traumatic event happening in his life. It’s like they forget that he’s a private person indeed and probs wouldn’t want people addressing him about the matter with so much unbridled energy; I would bet some have actually done that in the past, too, tbh.

Idk you just seem like a really sensible, level-headed person (even in a dream) to first acknowledge that you recognize he is a private individual and that you would like to respect that while you speak to him. It’s just a good reminder for anyone who ever runs into him.

Anyway that’s the end of me picking apart your dreams lol carry on, friend…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
you know here is the thing

in about 33 months Ioan can request an extension. Alice can respond to this. There would be a hearing. Normally if the petitioner asks for this they grant an extension (partly because the other party has nothing to lose from another extension while the petitioner does if he feels unsafe). Even if Alice behaves the next 3 years (AS IF), these kind of tweets from Tone already threatening post-PRO abuse is all what Ioan needs to a) convince himself to file for an extension b) to convince the judge to grant it (they do it anyway usually, but that's besides the point).

Since joining twitter Tone has done nothing but ruining Alice's case. His proxy abuse tweeting while Ioan and Alice's lawyers were negotiating a way out of this was already a factor in ruining Alice's last chance to prevent a PRO. If I wouldn't know better I would think it's his late revenge for Alice insulting him 4 years ago on twitter, but reality is probably that this is what two pretty dim siblings believe is the best for them. Insane.
I'm totally convinced Tone and mAlice are one and the same. It might be me looking at things swivelled eyed but I dont see them on at the same time . Especially when she needs "supporting" from yet another supposed "woe is feckin me episode ".
Feel free to correct me my eyes are still swivelling over her drama. I feel a mini series coming on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
you know here is the thing

in about 33 months Ioan can request an extension. Alice can respond to this. There would be a hearing. Normally if the petitioner asks for this they grant an extension (partly because the other party has nothing to lose from another extension while the petitioner does if he feels unsafe). Even if Alice behaves the next 3 years (AS IF), these kind of tweets from Tone already threatening post-PRO abuse is all what Ioan needs to a) convince himself to file for an extension b) to convince the judge to grant it (they do it anyway usually, but that's besides the point).

Since joining twitter Tone has done nothing but ruining Alice's case. His proxy abuse tweeting while Ioan and Alice's lawyers were negotiating a way out of this was already a factor in ruining Alice's last chance to prevent a PRO. If I wouldn't know better I would think it's his late revenge for Alice insulting him 4 years ago on twitter, but reality is probably that this is what two pretty dim siblings believe is the best for them. Insane.
All of this. Also "The Dim Siblings" would make a great title for a book about these two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG 🤣
Can you imagine if she actually was and then got papped being dragged out of the place by police. That would be EPIC!
I bet she’s going to turn into Kim Richards. An addict in her sixties, destroying her daughters’ weddings, living out of her car and in a state of perpetual denial and excuse-making.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw a photo of one of the girls sitting on a load of plastic storage boxes in the garage. Full of old clothes etc. The whole house must be full of second hand shoes and clothes. Like some massive charity shop with that lovely charity shop smell....
It will all be going in a skip when she has to move out.

Fizzplops again

Fizzy: where are you getting this affair stuff and associated detail from? Do you know them?

This is one of AE's catchphrases - Do you know them?

Snooptee I think bianca, with her figure, and sunny disposition would make a fantastic Sandra Dee in a Grease remake! Ioan could be Danny! I'd pay to see that!

Fizzy: Snooptee - hi PR team!

Eh, I don't think IG and BW are paying someone to spam the DM comments somehow. LOL

Fizzy: A big one for me is how he worked away from home so much. I have to wonder why he couldn't get work in L.A., with British actors being very hot in the US these days. Seems to me like wanting to be 'single'. Cue tearing down of this response ....

Oooh. The crime of wanting to be single. Being married to mAlice means it's FOREVER!! IG should have known that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@ReturningthePearls I gave up doing a spoiler or normal quote reply because it all went haywire 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I loved your dream insight:
You are astute, Pearls. I've never looked at celebs as being above us or been a crazy fangirl of anyone: at the end of the day famous people are humans like anyone else, just usually very rich ones! I would be embarrassed to behave in an OTT way with anyone I admired and respected in the public eye, epecially someone who has been dealing with trauma and abuse. He's just a human being and I'd treat him like one. Respect goes two ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How the hell has Lupenis not been sued for his articles? He makes this claim:
“It is my view that Ioan would have sat unmoved while listening to the screams of one of Weinstein's victims being raped in the next room and he would have done and said nothing about it. That is the type of person we are looking at here. A person who would rather see to the preservation of his own skin over acting against the rape and misery inflicted on the women of Hollywood.”
It’s the grossest form of slander. It demonstrates what a perverted little creep Lupenis is. It’s an absolutely outrageous and despicable claim. I’m truly revolted.
No wonder he turned off comments.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
When I left my abusive ex he used social media to push his narrative of being a wronged father, I was using DS as a weapon, I took him to court to deny him access(I actually got a non mol due to threats and harassment and court ordered times due to him not not turning up for DS week after week). He used Facebook and instagram to slander me on a weekly basis but I insisted that none of my friends or family retaliated or posted anything whatsoever. I kept a dignified silence and used a DV charity and a bleeping fearsome lawyer to do things perfectly reasonably and calmly despite boiling with anger inside. Initially people sided with him, I’d get comments when out and read many social media posts slating me. But, a whole DECADE later, he’s shown EVERYONE just what he is, no one believes his bullshit anymore. He’s an absolute waste of oxygen, I know it, my son knows it and both our families, friends and employers know it too.
The supporters of malice will work it out in their own time, and if they don’t, then they’re equally as fucked in the head as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 53
“It is my view that Ioan would have sat unmoved while listening to the screams of one of Weinstein's victims being raped in the next room and he would have done and said nothing about it. That is the type of person we are looking at here. A person who would rather see to the preservation of his own skin over acting against the rape and misery inflicted on the women of Hollywood.”
It’s the grossest form of slander. It demonstrates what a perverted little creep Lupenis is. It’s an absolutely outrageous and despicable claim. I’m truly revolted.
you need to be a special kind of twit to cite your own imagination as evidence

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
@Bridgeofsighs and @ReturningthePearls - sorry, guys, I can't seem to find a way to link to my stories without doing it publicly. I did have an idea, but Tattle took the post down twice because it was asking for an offsite exchange (sorry, Mods, I hadn't seen that rule - I meant no harm!). I'll let you know if inspiration strikes! ☺
Could you set up a new gmail account (without your real name) and put it on the gdrive and then click the option to share those files? You can share using the gdrive on here as Hiraeth has done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet she’s going to turn into Kim Richards. An addict in her sixties, destroying her daughters’ weddings, living out of her car and in a state of perpetual denial and excuse-making.
She did seem to be very het up about her daughters weddings in the DM comments the other day. Very very het up indeed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I do agree with you, what a sickening baseless claim. BUT. Loopyloo is a nobody and for Ioan to go after him (and I wouldn't blame him though) would give that piece of tit on the abusers shoes air space he so wants. Which would be worse.
I don't know, I wish I could put that more eloquently but you get the jist 🧡

Reactions: 19
I think she has to approve refund requests on the GFM?. If she hasn’t removed the cash yet she can automatically refund it all right?

She said she drained all her accounts paying for lawyers as they are her biggest expense including pension and saving accounts, all dry (shame the same can’t be said for her) but she hardly had lawyers? Surely keeping the big house and maid and shopping habits are costing Ioan her far more than the little use she had for lawyers?

Also she needs lawyer for her divorce on the 2nd August. It wasn’t her divorce it was her DVRO case.

Finally she said if she doesn’t show up on the 2nd she’d be in contempt of court and doesn’t know what will happen to her girls then.

Her entire GFM statement is false.

And she’s still accepting donations. 🤔 💭 🧐

42EB8518-FC5B-400E-BE46-84E0F2825013.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My Mr G thinks this is a very dangerous time now. Big A will be beyond livid with the DVRO and the fact that some of her FM’s have withdrawn support. However, she has two weapons left hasn’t she 😔 She is going to use them to make sure she keeps on destroying him, she will make him suffer through the kids (IMO) it’s the only thing she has left and if that is taken away God only knows what she will do.
I agree 100%. I think it is a very dangerous time. I just hope she doesn’t do anything silly to anyone or herself

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she really has a friend visiting and hasn't taken the time to post her thoughts yet. 😬

I know I'm anxious to hear them. 😂
She's removed her last two posts the Ella text and the terrible acting one about the papers for custody!

Just noticed that AE has removed all of the posts about Ioan of her IG account. Sorry if that’s already been discussed, not been able to read back through everything
Just said that myself! Didn't notice that she'd removed them all... is she growing up?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.