Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I am very much behind and just wanted to share a quick insight into my morning info thread, first time ever I see news about Yo, very factual, not much interesting but truth always finds its way ✊. I wish you all a beautiful and serene day!
Merci beaucoup! C'était un bon article. Je pense que "ex-femme" sonne beaucoup mieux que "ex-wife." 😂

I liked the Medium article too and think it should be shared far and wide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And finally … 2 days later. After treating them to more of his usual word vomit and saluting his Alice Army. Mr Justice Loopy of the lowest bar is left with just one like on his grand exit, and that’s from an Amber Heard fan.

It’s nice watching the dominos fall.

And no Loopy you bleeping moron she doesn’t want to be your friend. Jeez 🙄🙄

3E580679-AADF-44E5-BEBE-7ED914ECCDE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm assuming that a standard clause in an NDA would be that you are not to mention that you are subject to an NDA....
With the DVRO Alice still gets to play the martyr....the victim of a cruel husband who has 'invented lies' and wants to shut her up. There's nothing to stop her bleeting on that she has 'no right to free speech' etc
I think she would rather play the victim.
People know that if you have a 3-year DVRO you were really, really vile and Alice will be jailed or sent to prison if she bleats on

She has to deal with the real-life consequences and the public shame of the DVRO. She still has to be involved with the children's schools and friends' parents. I doubt anyone would let their kid have a play date at Evan's house now and some people who have previously cut her some slack are now going to be cutting her dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And finally … 2 days later. After treating them to more of his usual word vomit and saluting his Alice Army. Mr Justice Loopy of the lowest bar is left with just one like on his grand exit, and that’s from an Amber Heard fan.

It’s nice watching the dominos fall.

And no Loopy you bleeping moron she doesn’t want to be your friend. Jeez 🙄🙄

View attachment 1474050
My covert keeping-up-with-Tattle-at-work was very almost discovered from the very loud snort I just made! 1 like, bahahahaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
NGL looking forward to the Match.com profile…
4E0AB3CA-EC1F-4986-8E4A-9D670BA43E2B.png

Alice, 54 42
West Hollywood

I’m a massive statuesque, fun and abusive quirky Hollywood actress and handbag designer looking for a new Baby Angel! 👜

I love ribbons, frills and baby doll heads, and I think you’ll find I’m quite BEDAZZLING. 💎

I’m an EXCELLENT driver and have non- existent perfect compact parking skills. 🚗

You can often find me 3 sharp ones in at home, relaxing by my swamp pool whilst Gloria looks after my kids and cleans up my tit and ordering off eBaystylish designer clothes. 🍷🍷🍷

You may have heard things about me as I’m a complete bleeping loon super famous… but whatever you’ve heard is NOT TRUE!! Whatever Ioan (or whatever his name is) has said about me is UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION!!! :mad:

I’m only interested in suckers Disney Execs or rich men who can handle a lazy, abusive narc strong woman, otherwise you’ll be BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY. ❌

A therapist once told me I’m the MOST AMAZING woman he’s ever met, and he was gay until he met ME. My brother/lover TONE also thinks I’m amazing because he thinks he’s getting my kidney. 🎠

Will send video messages upon request probably 2 weeks late at a cost - or you can donate to my GoFundMe and if you’re lucky I’ll roll around on my dirty floor with my baps out send sexy pics. 🤳

Hit me up on Twitter or Insta witches💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Bore da, lovelies.🌞🪬

It has been very quiet on Alice’s social media, hence our slower activity on the thread, I guess. But I personally felt some pleasantly smug satisfaction and comfort when it was announced on here that Alice’s recent incriminating IG posts were removed last night, one by one each hour. I don’t know if anyone else felt that way, maybe I’m alone in this.

Idk, it was just gratifying to consider that she felt defeated as she deleted each post. Granted, Alice never feels fully defeated, but I suspect that she was at least agitated af and maybe understanding that much of the tides of support have now turned against her, which must be quite alienating in a way that I don’t mind for her at all, haha. Of course, being a narc she won’t understand that SHE’S the reason why support for her has shifted so intensely, but I’m glad she’s feeling the loss of support regardless.

B and Ioan have been thru hell and back—they’re likely still there, as the divorce hasn’t been settled. But this was a victory they absolutely needed & deserved, and I (like everyone else) was so fuckin sick of watching Alice lie and lie and lie, swaddle herself in a blanket of victimhood and stroll around social media as if Ioan had wrongfully snatched every good thing from her life.

It was long overdue that she be put in her place. None of us know how long she’ll stay there, but I’m getting a damn good kick imagining how livid she must have been cleaning up her most recent posts and stewing in social media silence these past few days. ☺🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You think there’s any way they can tell if Alice is using Tone’s account as well? It sounds like a lot of people here think Alice touches that account at least occasionally. I wish they could prove it, otherwise she’ll just continue to use that outlet to break the PRO.
Yes, if they tracked the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the computer that logged into that account. A hacker could trace it, so the law would be able too as well, would just take an age due to the legalities of it all.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not 😬

Reactions: 7
@Bridgeofsighs and @ReturningthePearls - sorry, guys, I can't seem to find a way to link to my stories without doing it publicly. I did have an idea, but Tattle took the post down twice because it was asking for an offsite exchange (sorry, Mods, I hadn't seen that rule - I meant no harm!). I'll let you know if inspiration strikes! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Bridgeofsighs and @ReturningthePearls - sorry, guys, I can't seem to find a way to link to my stories without doing it publicly. I did have an idea, but Tattle took the post down twice because it was asking for an offsite exchange (sorry, Mods, I hadn't seen that rule - I meant no harm!). I'll let you know if inspiration strikes! ☺
Offsite exchanges are against the rules? But how on earth will I ever organise the Yorkshire Massif Conference 2023? 🥺🥺🥺

I get it, safety and whatnot. But booo.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit weird ... or ... weirder than normal, I'm midway through a max-size can of Red Bull 🌠💫🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am grateful enough that you even tried, my friend! 💚 I do hope I can read your writing someday; I write, too, and I loooove being introduced to other people’s work. When inspiration strikes, you know who to tap on the shoulder. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am grateful enough that you even tried, my friend! 💚 I do hope I can read your writing someday; I write, too, and I loooove being introduced to other people’s work. When inspiration strikes, you know who to tap on the shoulder. 🥰
I'd love to read yours as well! :love: I'll talk to my IT guy at work, maybe he has an idea...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And they are advising her to break the PRO, so end up in jail or with huge fines. Really clever people her followers!
They love to be entertained at mAlices expense but smartest person in the room thinks she has fans 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GFM - it has gone down to 102 donations so a couple of donations refunded.

Donators - get your refund, donate to charity. It’s a waste of money and goodwill on the appeal.
102 Donations? Think you have a potential thread title in there 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the donations had come from AE herself. That would explain why so few refunds have been given so far. I would've expected there to be an avalanche of refunds happening by now.
I could be completely wrong though and it might just be that the refund process takes some time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People know that if you have a 3-year DVRO you were really, really vile and Alice will be jailed or sent to prison if she bleats on

She has to deal with the real-life consequences and the public shame of the DVRO. She still has to be involved with the children's schools and friends' parents. I doubt anyone would let their kid have a play date at Evan's house now and some people who have previously cut her some slack are now going to be cutting her dead.
If she had a screaming fit outside Ella’s nursery, I doubt she ever affiliates with the girls’ friends or their parents. It is sad because she had such straightforward children and would have to do very little to help her children’s social lives at this point - just not be insane so the girls can have a friend around. Can you imagine your mum ranting and raving, rolling round drunk and trying to be one of the gang when you had a friend over? It would also require Alice to be organised and get food/non alcoholic drinks in…Yeah, never gonna happen. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My Mr G thinks this is a very dangerous time now. Big A will be beyond livid with the DVRO and the fact that some of her FM’s have withdrawn support. However, she has two weapons left hasn’t she 😔 She is going to use them to make sure she keeps on destroying him, she will make him suffer through the kids (IMO) it’s the only thing she has left and if that is taken away God only knows what she will do.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

And the way she'll behave around these parents will be arrogant and haughty. She won't want to show any chink in her supposed armour.

Reactions: 15
102 Donations? Think you have a potential thread title in there 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the donations had come from AE herself. That would explain why so few refunds have been given so far. I would've expected there to be an avalanche of refunds happening by now.
I could be completely wrong though and it might just be that the refund process takes some time.
Think that title has already been done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It finally happened Turds: Yo appeared in my dream. Not *that* kind of dream but I saw him walking in the street, told him I know he's a private person but wanted to let him know that he has tons of support. He nodded politely and off I went. He was wearing a leather jacket of course. Also 🔥 Why didn't I have a more exciting dream? 🙃 I'm on a hormonal perimenopausal rollercoaster and everyone says libido goes down but erm..🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.