Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course--that is part of the abuse. I'm only semi-facetious. She was, after all, the Parisienne who knew all of fashion. He was the Welsh bumpkin who needed to be schooled in the fine art of dress. Even tho' he went to RADA and she grew up in Bristol. And was born in New Jersey. I'm sure she "put him together properly" for quite a few appearances. The chinos and white sneaks he keeps wearing in public now must be so triggering for her. Hee.
I guess the New Jersey love of animal prints is contagious. Explains the leopard print rug over the blue flower print carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course--that is part of the abuse. I'm only semi-facetious. She was, after all, the Parisienne who knew all of fashion. He was the Welsh bumpkin who needed to be schooled in the fine art of dress. Even tho' he went to RADA and she grew up in Bristol. And was born in New Jersey. I'm sure she "put him together properly" for quite a few appearances. The chinos and white sneaks he keeps wearing in public now must be so triggering for her. Hee.
Like most men, Ioan wears a suit well except in that pic with her in the black lace dress and at his wedding. What was wrong with the fit of his clothes when he was with Alice?? I think he has gotten better looking as he has aged. Its a witch how that happens to men. He looked sharp in the recent red carpet pics with BW.

Reactions: 27
I don't think A will stay away from SM for long. I'll never forget the sight of her scrolling on her phone in that brief Inside Edition interview (Nov 2021). She is so addicted to the high she gets from likes and replies in her favor. She clearly values that above all else (including her kids, or she'd actually go out and do healthy, fun things with them--oh, sorry, I forgot--she's bedridden--unless she needs to buy a case of wine at TJ's). In her Feb 2019 episode on Twitter (when she freaked out because someone blocked her and she went ballistic, etc.) she wrote "...I have no parents, no family. Nobody. My husband is away for TEN MONTHS. Twitter kept me alive. ..."

So, how does the PRO work? Say AE posts a selfie or a pic of her kids or whatever, and doesn't mention I or B. But then people commenting below start saying "A, you poor thing, I is so terrible, etc., etc." Does she get in trouble if she leaves those comments up? What happens if she likes the comment or replies with an emoji signaling her approval? I can't imagine her followers understand the ramifications of her PRO or even care, or maybe they even goad her in the hopes of watching the subsequent dumpster fire. And I can't imagine her sticking to innocuous posts and wanting her followers to do the same in their replies. She loves to fight and she loves being a martyr and getting the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The post with Ella’s text message is gone too.

but heaps of other messages have negative comments, I wonder if she will have to delete them as well?
She really should delete her whole account. She needs to use this as a Lessons Learned and start fresh. A whole new life……

baaaa!! Who I am kidding? She won’t. She will break the PRO

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think A will stay away from SM for long. She is so addicted to the high she gets from likes and replies in her favor. She clearly values that above all else (including her kids, or she'd actually go out and do healthy, fun things with them--oh, sorry, I forgot--she's bedridden--unless she needs to buy a case of wine at TJ's). In her Feb 2019 episode on Twitter (when she freaked out because someone blocked her and she went ballistic, etc.) she wrote "...I have no parents, no family. Nobody. My husband is away for TEN MONTHS. Twitter kept me alive. ..."

So, how does the PRO work? Say AE posts a selfie or a pic of her kids or whatever, and doesn't mention I or B. But then people commenting below start saying "A, you poor thing, I is so terrible, etc., etc." Does she get in trouble if she leaves those comments up? What happens if she likes the comment or replies with an emoji signaling her approval? I can't imagine her followers understand the ramifications of her PRO or even care, or maybe they even goad her in the hopes of watching the subsequent dumpster fire. And I can't imagine her sticking to innocuous posts and wanting her followers to do the same in their replies. She loves to fight and she loves being a martyr and getting the attention.
I would think that, because it’s her social media account, she is responsible for anything that is posted, including comments. If I was Alice, I would shut down all my social media because the stakes are high if she is found to be in breach of the restraining order.

Reactions: 29
I don't think A will stay away from SM for long. I'll never forget the sight of her scrolling on her phone in that brief Inside Edition interview (Nov 2021). She is so addicted to the high she gets from likes and replies in her favor. She clearly values that above all else (including her kids, or she'd actually go out and do healthy, fun things with them--oh, sorry, I forgot--she's bedridden--unless she needs to buy a case of wine at TJ's). In her Feb 2019 episode on Twitter (when she freaked out because someone blocked her and she went ballistic, etc.) she wrote "...I have no parents, no family. Nobody. My husband is away for TEN MONTHS. Twitter kept me alive. ..."

This! She loves to fight. Exactly. She really won’t know what to do with herself now that she can’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My eyes were bleeding looking at the fashion choices. And actually his outfits were sometimes pretty poor too. No doubt her influence. This one though, a black lacy dress with blue and beige platform wedges? My eyes!
I don’t think he dresses himself well at all, including current day 😬

Reactions: 3
While sockBro gets 40 odd likes of support this author has 48k followers and over 500 people liked her article so far. Not showing her name incase it’s a breach

B7326A26-F3B1-4303-99D5-79DEBF381FBB.jpeg

CA4F43A0-D7C5-434B-A7C8-A97656A2A9CC.jpeg

D7FB7929-A8C9-4DAB-A0F0-07E7D6A24C07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1472752
the replies to Tone's latest twitter post is such a spectacular gathering of abuse apologists LMAO
View attachment 1472753
View attachment 1472754
View attachment 1472755
Saw this, this is great
It is seriously disturbing that Alice still has supporters. I realize it is probably a bunch of bitter and scorned women with "the same" woe is me story. The problem is Phony Tony has even less than bottle of the barrel mAlice...so he has nothing to lose with his evilness.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she really has a friend visiting and hasn't taken the time to post her thoughts yet. 😬

I know I'm anxious to hear them. 😂
Her and the ‘lovely friend’ are probably staying drunk 24/7 while the girls are probably staying at Gloria’s, which has become their home base. 😏

Don't know what body she's seeing. but he looks like a tasty morsel from my vantage point. Her on the other hand, the least said the better.
Of course she’s putting one of her 25 year old photos on the dating site, imagine some poor smuck being stupid enough to want to meet her and sees the REAL Alice for the first time. Oh to be a fly on the wall!!!😂

Nothing explains that.
She literally has no sense of style, a walking fashion disaster. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My Liddle Tony is Alice so my theory is AE either didn't care or wanted the PRO. In the UK there used to be ASBOs. Wiki says this:

In the UK, there was criticism that an ASBO was sometimes viewed as a badge of honour by the youth.[63]

She can use it to further the PA and maybe she views the PRO as a badge of honour?? Shows she's not the meek little wife going away silently... RAWR!!
I think Tony is Tony but he is a flying monkey of Alice's. If she told him to shut up, he would. He is tweeting and ruining her with her full consent, IMO.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.