Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if we've seen these?
Now I'm defo going to sleep xx
you know here is the thing

in about 33 months Ioan can request an extension. Alice can respond to this. There would be a hearing. Normally if the petitioner asks for this they grant an extension (partly because the other party has nothing to lose from another extension while the petitioner does if he feels unsafe). Even if Alice behaves the next 3 years (AS IF), these kind of tweets from Tone already threatening post-PRO abuse is all what Ioan needs to a) convince himself to file for an extension b) to convince the judge to grant it (they do it anyway usually, but that's besides the point).

Since joining twitter Tone has done nothing but ruining Alice's case. His proxy abuse tweeting while Ioan and Alice's lawyers were negotiating a way out of this was already a factor in ruining Alice's last chance to prevent a PRO. If I wouldn't know better I would think it's his late revenge for Alice insulting him 4 years ago on twitter, but reality is probably that this is what two pretty dim siblings believe is the best for them. Insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I bet Anne has filed the tweet about doing a book in 3 years, and her eagerness to abuse talk when she can. Bunch of dimwits. It is funny they think this is only 3 years though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Since joining twitter Tone has done nothing but ruining Alice's case. His proxy abuse tweeting while Ioan and Alice's lawyers were negotiating a way out of this was already a factor in ruining Alice's last chance to prevent a PRO. If I wouldn't know better I would think it's his late revenge for Alice insulting him 4 years ago on twitter, but reality is probably that this is what two pretty dim siblings believe is the best for them.
My Liddle Tony is Alice so my theory is AE either didn't care or wanted the PRO. In the UK there used to be ASBOs. Wiki says this:

In the UK, there was criticism that an ASBO was sometimes viewed as a badge of honour by the youth.[63]

She can use it to further the PA and maybe she views the PRO as a badge of honour?? Shows she's not the meek little wife going away silently... RAWR!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My Little Pony will keep going though won't he? Nothing Ioan can do about him really. There's a limited market (just the freaks) for his banal posts and they aren't going to be picked up by the Daily Mail or any MSM.
Will continue to give Alice a buzz though that she's irritating Ioan so I see this as a future outlet for her ongoing abuse.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

View attachment 1471878

I think it's the eyes. The eyes that re-he-heeeeally aren't smiling.
She's got some hefty amber heardesque vibes about her in this picture. Though they are cut from the same cloth it would seem

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So do you want me to remove it? Don't be narky, just say what you recommend. I don't have energy for reading between your lines.

I thought I would do the right thing by this community. I don't know why people have to be so obtuse.

Never mind I have reported it so it won't be there to annoy you for long. Have fun.
I hope you are feeling better soon Susan, we all enjoy your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I like how they’re still holding faith in this tell-all book that is so glaringly obviously unable to be written. 🔥📕🔥

Fun fact: I used to enter this trance-like state to summon spirits with a pendulum, a wooden board, some strong crystals, herbs, and sage. Maybe I’ll put her book on the table as an offering when I feel crazy enough to invite in a demon lmao. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My Little Pony will keep going though won't he? Nothing Ioan can do about him really. There's a limited market (just the freaks) for his banal posts and they aren't going to be picked up by the Daily Mail or any MSM.
Will continue to give Alice a buzz though that she's irritating Ioan so I see this as a future outlet for her ongoing abuse.
somebody's brother is a pretty obvious abuse by proxy case though

I agree though that Ioan likely doesnt care. In none of his filings he gave any bit player any attention, which is brilliant

Reactions: 32
She needs to delete her Instagram and move on with her life.
Yes, but then we would have to find someone else to talk about.

Sorry if I missed this but what is happening with the sale of the house? that seems to have gone quiet.

Reactions: 10
You think there’s any way they can tell if Alice is using Tone’s account as well? It sounds like a lot of people here think Alice touches that account at least occasionally. I wish they could prove it, otherwise she’ll just continue to use that outlet to break the PRO.

Reactions: 16
Yes, but then we would have to find someone else to talk about.

Sorry if I missed this but what is happening with the sale of the house? that seems to have gone quiet.
Ioan lets the court decide now so unless they agree before it (they wont coz Alice doesnt want) it wont be sold until next year. Property values are set to drop next year, so well played as always, Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
My eyes were bleeding looking at the fashion choices. And actually his outfits were sometimes pretty poor too. No doubt her influence. This one though, a black lacy dress with blue and beige platform wedges? My eyes!
Of course--that is part of the abuse. I'm only semi-facetious. She was, after all, the Parisienne who knew all of fashion. He was the Welsh bumpkin who needed to be schooled in the fine art of dress. Even tho' he went to RADA and she grew up in Bristol. And was born in New Jersey. I'm sure she "put him together properly" for quite a few appearances. The chinos and white sneaks he keeps wearing in public now must be so triggering for her. Hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You think there’s any way they can tell if Alice is using Tone’s account as well? It sounds like a lot of people here think Alice touches that account at least occasionally. I wish they could prove it, otherwise she’ll just continue to use that outlet to break the PRO.
They sure can. It takes a lot though. Tracing through IPs etc. Getting subpoenas, court orders. It'll take a forensic IT or expert in the area. I'm sure his lawyers have all of these available and he could pursue this if he really wanted to. I suspect he's going to largely ignore Tone and the FMs unless it becomes overly egregious. Tone and his FMs think they matter (like loopy) when they're actually a bunch of unknowns with no credibility. They get momentary notice, but not even DM is going to quote some rando

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My eyes were bleeding looking at the fashion choices. And actually his outfits were sometimes pretty poor too. No doubt her influence. This one though, a black lacy dress with blue and beige platform wedges? My eyes!
She thought she was being edgy.

• Sick
They sure can. It takes a lot though. Tracing through IPs etc. Getting subpoenas, court orders. It'll take a forensic IT or expert in the area. I'm sure his lawyers have all of these available and he could pursue this if he really wanted to. I suspect he's going to largely ignore Tone and the FMs unless it becomes overly egregious. Tone and his FMs think they matter (like loopy) when they're actually a bunch of unknowns with no credibility. They get momentary notice, but not even DM is going to quote some rando
They likely think they damaging Ioan 🤣😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.