Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The box of rose wine will be empty at this stage.

So the next legal date is a Zoom mediation one on 31 August on custody. Knowing AE it will be a fiasco if she turns up at all.

"My BAYBEEZ need their MOTHER 24/7. The bogan will kill them. I had a dream about it."

So then there will be a hearing on custody on 13 October IIRC? I guess that's the next date to keep a note of.

Reactions: 21
Had a great day offline goijbg to the safari park with my wee boy and my sister for some tattle free time to recharge and it was lovely. I am glad to be back though amongst all my fellow turds. I came to tattle after the loss of my baby boy at 24wks due to fatal heart and brain anomalies. I joined in February and I have been awed by the community spirit from strangers that have become online friends who I check up on via posts to see how they are.
Alice would of been better embracing social media to be kind and not go down the road she did. Social media consumed her and it became her all and now look at her she's got a 3yr pro and nobody
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that we on Tattle have helped in this dark time. 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She'll probably behave and be quiet for a bit until her wine buying friend goes home. Then she will crave wine and online attention from the freaks again.....

Reactions: 27
NEWS ALERT!!!
🚨📢⚠🚨📢⚠

The video she had talking about the court docs has been taken down!!!! I was reading the comments about 20 mins ago and just went back to check and boom! Vanished!!!
Was that a recent video?

Reactions: 2
Oh jeez 😳
God knows what she has been up too in the last 48 hours or so.

I wonder if that's from actual account or faked one? Either way that very disturbing that they have got your email address, even if they are anti mAlice 😔
No no, it was a notification from the Instagram account. Not direct from them to me.

Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that we on Tattle have helped in this dark time. 💗💗💗
Thank you ❤ it was one of if not the darkest times of my life but my amazing partner, my son and my dog got me through it. The wee man is in heaven splashing in the puddles when it rains and dancing in the sunshine and rainbows and that keeps me going knowing his spirit will come back one day soon 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Was that a recent video?
Yes, it was the one where she was saying, this is utter defamation! As she had just received the custody papers. That's gone, so has the text one, plus the one about the daily mail that she called a witch hunt!

Should we keep to just talking about the main players? I posted something about Lupenis yesterday and then had second thoughts about whether it fitted within the rules.
I have been unwell so don't know what been happening here. I don't know that Tattle user or if it was discussed here but thought you guys should know that AEA is upset with Tattle user.

Very good article!

Now off to bust snot.

Yes, it was the one where she was saying, this is utter defamation! As she had just received the custody papers. That's gone, so has the text one, plus the one about the daily mail that she called a witch hunt!
I must have missed all those. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
She'll probably behave and be quiet for a bit until her wine buying friend goes home. Then she will crave wine and online attention from the freaks again.....
This

also while she is "quiet" I expect her to plant bombs in the meantime (figuratively obviously)

I have been unwell so don't know what been happening here. I don't know that Tattle user or if it was discussed here but thought you guys should know that AEA is upset with Tattle user.
so what, they are not related to anyone and completely irrelevant lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how the dating apps are working out for her. You know, if her personality is shining through.

Screenshot_20220804-150719_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Do you not think that in a strange way Alice can breath a sigh of relief that she is curtailed in saying what she thinks? She could do stuff, read a book, clear out a cupboard? So much free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you ❤ it was one of if not the darkest times of my life but my amazing partner, my son and my dog got me through it. The wee man is in heaven splashing in the puddles when it rains and dancing in the sunshine and rainbows and that keeps me going knowing his spirit will come back one day soon 💐
Am so sorry for you and your families loss ❤

Very good article!

Now off to bust snot.

I must have missed all those. Thanks.
Get well soon my love 💓

Right, early start for me, have got to have some biopsies taken tomorrow, am 💩'ing it a bit, and have to do a feckload of work beforehand!
💗☮

Right, early start for me, have got to have some biopsies taken tomorrow, am 💩'ing it a bit, and have to do a feckload of work beforehand!
💗☮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I saw one say "SMASH THAT RESTRAINING ORDER ALICE!" like it was a challenge. Clearly someone who wants to see her in jail.
Many of her "supporters" just seem to be there to wind her up and then sit back with the popcorn for the resulting meltdown

• Wow
GFM - another supporter(s) of Alice have wised up and received a refund of their donation(s)

another $60 refunded

1659654066534.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When is the custody mediation conference? That is this month as well I think? I don't envy the mediator trying to get MAlice to make sense

Reactions: 10
You all think Alice is going to walk to the front gate 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I thought you all knew her. Mate no way she is going to answer no door knocks or gate banging. It will be another Olivia Wilde drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.