Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also I suspect Alice is using as a defense for leaking those messages (and a video!) that Ioan "started" with it in court with unsealed filings.

But here is the thing: besides that court filings are a lot more proper and no subject to people immediately egging on Ioan submitted things that made the kids look incredibly good and mature (obviously the audio of these videos would be embarrassing too because crying is involved, but the transcript doesnt convey this), Alice submitted things that made Ella look like a spoilt child ("give me that or else", begging for school after hacking him etc.).

If you would read Ioan's court filings and you've never seen Alice's SM you would get the impression that those are incredible kids (particulary noteworthy given what Ella did to him). If you follow Alice's SM she has portrayed them as spoilt and misconducting (especially the eldest)

The kids may not see that yet, but when they get older they will realize this too.
With a few exceptions, "he started it" isn't the best argument to use in court. Maybe on a playground.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
1. As far as I know, yes. She doesn't have to show up. But her not showing up means the PRO is automatically granted (I believe)

2. I think so.

3. Ioan will probably have a better chance at getting full custody if he wanted it.

4. Alice was starting to look like William Shatner in the mid-1970s so she retired it. It didn't help. She still looks like mid-1970s William Shatner.
thank you! I had to Google William Shatner, and one of the Google suggestions was ‘does William Shatner speak French’ now I can help but wonder if they’re the same person, as she’s a bit partial to the odd bit of en francais

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you are in the UK and the child is under 18 you can contact your local Children's Services to see if they can help re the PA. It's free too.
Thank you 🙏 Yes I’m in the UK 😊 How did you guess 😉 We tried everything, but sadly because the child wouldn’t engage (due to the PA) in the end, we couldn’t continue. It is our deepest hope that when they reach 18 (not long now) that we can reach out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why has she always felt entitled to so much when she contributes NOTHING? 😡
But she stays home to take care of THE BABIES! 🙄🙄🙄

People like her (and I use the word “people” loosely because sometimes she just makes me bleeping embarrassed to also be a human like her) give genuine stay-at-home parents a bad name. From what I can see, she does less than the absolute bare minimum, orders takeout, rarely cooks for/with them, would rather see them glued to a screen all day than engage with them in a meaningful way.

The time I spent as a full time stay-at-home parent was the hardest job I’ve ever had. You’re on call 24/7, responsible for project-managing and administrating every single aspect of a small person’s life and development. Keep them entertained, educated and stimulated. Plan, prepare and cook meals. Keep on top of who needs new clothes/shoes and when, sort out what to do with the outgrown stuff. Arrange healthcare, get to appointments, research and advocate for their health. Be on the ball with an endless stream of school admin, who needs to take what and when, sign up for clubs, get the right equipment. Juggle the logistics of different needs at the same time when someone needs to be out the house and someone else needs to nap. Encourage their emotional development, listen to their worries, validate them, guide them, be there to help them pick themselves up from their stumbles.

You have to wear a hundred different hats all at once, and yes it’s rewarding but it’s also relentless and exhausting and tedious and lonely sometimes. But you do the work because you love them beyond words. And the thing about all of that is, you don’t get to come first in any of it.

What the duck does she do of all that? She festers in bed all day, plucking ailments out of thin air to shirk her responsibilities, arguing on the internet with anyone who dares to challenge her. Claims all these illnesses with little evidence of actual malaise. Call herself a full time parent with little evidence of any actual, meaningful interaction with her kids or their lives. It’s beyond insulting to people who are genuinely in those positions. She hasn’t got an ounce of dignity or humility in her stupid horse-blanketed, booze-addled, poison-filled bitter little body.

Waah, I went off on one. She just makes me so bleeping aaaaannnnggggrrryyyyy!

(Quick morning giggle.)

WE DON’T DESERVE YOU 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
He was also so unprofessional the way he stormed off the set on GMB when they were “discussing” Meghan Markle. Doesn’t matter what he thought about her, he just threw his toys out of the pram big time. FYI I’m not a big fan of either of the Markles.
That was so embarrassing. He's the epitome of the bully who can dish it out but can't take it. Maybe he should have married AE!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live about an hour away from Ioan’s hometown. Anyway yesterday I was saying to my mum (who’s a divorce lawyer) that she should read up about their divorce because it’s bat tit crazy, and my mum goes “Oh grandma knew Ioan’s mum. I know that because I remember her telling me ‘Ioan’s marrying her from 101 Dalmatian’s and his mum doesn’t like her”

😂
Mama G was no fool. No wonder IG was keen to get her seal of approval for BW. You can see how thrilled she is in this wedding photo.
ioan-gruffudd-wedding-pictures-mama G.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What rug will she wear to court? Will it be clean? Will she use actual shampoo and brush her teeth?
The really sad thing is that these questions are all genuinely debatable. 😂 I'm praying to God if she does brush her teeth that she also remembers to wash it off from around her mouth. I could handle the two-days-running-nightie, I do that myself, but the dried toothpaste around her mouth made me gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

People like her (and I use the word “people” loosely because sometimes she just makes me bleeping embarrassed to also be a human like her) give genuine stay-at-home parents a bad name. From what I can see, she does less than the absolute bare minimum, orders takeout, rarely cooks for/with them, would rather see them glued to a screen all day than engage with them in a meaningful way.

The time I spent as a full time stay-at-home parent was the hardest job I’ve ever had. You’re on call 24/7, responsible for project-managing and administrating every single aspect of a small person’s life and development. Keep them entertained, educated and stimulated. Plan, prepare and cook meals. Keep on top of who needs new clothes/shoes and when, sort out what to do with the outgrown stuff. Arrange healthcare, get to appointments, research and advocate for their health. Be on the ball with an endless stream of school admin, who needs to take what and when, sign up for clubs, get the right equipment. Juggle the logistics of different needs at the same time when someone needs to be out the house and someone else needs to nap. Encourage their emotional development, listen to their worries, validate them, guide them, be there to help them pick themselves up from their stumbles.

You have to wear a hundred different hats all at once, and yes it’s rewarding but it’s also relentless and exhausting and tedious and lonely sometimes. But you do the work because you love them beyond words. And the thing about all of that is, you don’t get to come first in any of it.

What the duck does she do of all that? She festers in bed all day, plucking ailments out of thin air to shirk her responsibilities, arguing on the internet with anyone who dares to challenge her. Claims all these illnesses with little evidence of actual malaise. Call herself a full time parent with little evidence of any actual, meaningful interaction with her kids or their lives. It’s beyond insulting to people who are genuinely in those positions. She hasn’t got an ounce of dignity or humility in her stupid horse-blanketed, booze-addled, poison-filled bitter little body.

WE DON’T DESERVE YOU 😭🤣
I love this comment. I was a real SAHM which was fortuitous as I got very sick when they were under five. You’re so very busy that you would not possibly have time to be on SM like MAlice, even with a nanny’s help. That is if you are doing right by your kids. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever done but the results are extremely gratifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is probably the most miserable wedding photo I’ve ever seen. I mean, no one looks happy do they. And there’s the blushing bride, fag and booze in hand. Yikes.
She looks off her face. A portent of things to come.

Reactions: 19
Fizzplops again.

'those girls' - go and save all the abused children in the world! Seriously, there's a lot to fight against, heartbreaking stuff, get out there! Oh .. it's because these ones have famous parents and you've seen a miniscule snapshot, maybe, and think you're a fly on the wall - I see!

This is a logical fallacy (can't remember which one) but because some other kids are more abused than AE's PAed ones, we are supposed to ignore it. No chance mAlice!

I think nolMgloria is also the DM commenter who says 'night bless' (made me think she was probably Welsh) and calls me 'fizzbops'. Hmm, why is she so invested?

Oooh, it's someone Welsh! Who could it be? Mama G, Siwan, Bianca pretending to be Welsh? LOL

nolMgloria - laughing emoji needed. Why are so many of the women who delight in tormenting this woman, such juvenile, semi-literate fantasists?

Alice torments herself by being a juvenile, semi-literate fantasist. Abs that's the truth.

AliceLies - obsessed, much?

Not as obsessed as you are with your ex and his gf though. 💋
Who the duck in Wales says ‘Night Bless’? I’ve never heard it in my life. 🤔 She really has no clue has she?

Reactions: 13

WE DON’T DESERVE YOU 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it interesting that Shelley Rees and her daughter (and Biance replies to her with a cute nickname, see below) comment on pretty much every IG post of BW since Wales (and in the latest post even her husband). She must have made quite some impact

edit: added screenshot
View attachment 1458594
Who is Shelley Rees? Asking for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That is probably the most miserable wedding photo I’ve ever seen. I mean, no one looks happy do they. And there’s the blushing bride, fag and booze in hand. Yikes.
I’d chuckle if it wasn’t so tragic. He looks so young and out of his depth. No-one looks particularly happy except her sucking down the juice.
Is it true she gave him a marriage ultimatum? That’d be my signal to back off. What a grabby, entitled witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love this comment. I was a real SAHM which was fortuitous as I got very sick when they were under five. You’re so very busy that you would not possibly have time to be on SM like MAlice, even with a nanny’s help. That is if you are doing right by your kids. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever done but the results are extremely gratifying.
Imagine ordering UberEATS for your kids most nights? I'd be broke too. Gloria is keeping those girls going with her home cooked meals. I see no evidence at all based on Alice's own posts and comments that she does much for those girls at all and whatever she does do seems to be with an incredible amount of resentment.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Didn’t she love to live outside her means?

These lyrics remind me of Alice

“You know I act like a millionaire’s daughter
I’m spending your money like water
The way that I act while you’re breaking your back
A ten dollar bill is a quarter”

Why has she always felt entitled to so much when she contributes NOTHING? 😡
That’s exactly it: no job, full time time nanny, no cleaning, no getting outside or trying to properly connect with people, alienate self and children from all family, give me everything while I abuse you and publicly lie to try to get what I want. Her snark joking about her children being fine and us needing to concern ourselves in the real world was telling. Her gross entitlement and attacks on people while playing the poor victim is part of why I am here. They could all easily have a brilliant life instead of this awful circus Alice has manifested, unlike some pour souls. I want to see those children see their dad and Alice’s parental alienation IS a very sad state of affairs for the girls no matter how Alice tries to spin things. Like you lot I’m sure, I give a lot to people besides myself in ways Alice cannot imagine. This is a side thing. Alice doesn’t know what that means, because she takes or attacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It looks like a funeral party gathered together to pay their last respects to a peaceful family life 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.