Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lack the words to describe how lovely you are!

Reactions: 16
Playlist Update! Apologies if I have missed any contributions but the thread got a little wild with recent filings

We have 2 now. I've added a few into Yo's playlist to kick things off for him

These are amazing!! I had 2 more possibilities, gimme more by Britney and Love yourself by Justin Beiber (lyrics mostly very appropriate in love yourself!)

Reactions: 12
I can imagine it, Piers: "please make it shut up"

Would be funny because then her story is a bit BS then, because they are only back because of Piers' summer break. Not the rushing over the ocean she made out to be if that's the case
Our Alice never lets the truth get in the way of a good lie

Reactions: 28
I've been 20 pages behind for ages, finally caught up!

@AllDogsGoToHeaven thank you so much for those files, bless your I'm very much looking forward to a bubble bath this weekend, obligatory wine and candles, and being soothed by that gorgeous Welsh voice

Edited for candles. Not cuddles. I love cuddles but not in my bubble bath, thank you kindly. That's my zone.

Reactions: 22
Alice’s rep was asked he was too busy though and tbf he’s getting a little bit sick of defending her antics!

Reactions: 39
There’s always going to be a suspicion that Celia and/or Piers Morgan have used contacts in the DM to inadvertently give Alice a platform for harassing Ioan and Bianca. Piers unfollowing her doesn’t mean much. It’s time he put out his opinion on it all to clear the air.

Reactions: 17
Alice has enough other contacts in the DM

also Piers wrote the past months a number of pieces on other celeb divorces that made clear what his opinion is

Reactions: 28
Fantastic

It's not very often the DM hold their hand up and admit that they got it wrong. I love the fact that the MS society will benefit as well!!

Reactions: 44
You are a champion!

also Piers wrote the past months a number of pieces on other celeb divorces that made clear what his opinion is
She has contacts but what are they worth. She’s always said the Morgan’s are close personal friends of hers and they have the real media influence.

Yes, Morgan spoke about other people’s separations and how they are handled but he’s more qualified to talk about this case and it’s an unusual one but we aren’t hearing a peep. His wife is still following AE, she know’s the family better than us, does she think Ioan deserves what’s he’s getting based on what she’s seen? It raises a lot of questions. I’m finding Piers’ silence odd.

I swear if I saw IG and BW I would make them have a selfie with me whilst handing over cash to me then Id post it everywhere so her micro brain blow up

Reactions: 34
Alice has insinuated so many things about Ioan. From homosexuality to incest with his mother AND his daughters. I'm sure Alice saying Bianca likes to peg him would be a welcome break from her more bizarre accusations.
Jeez I just had to Google didn't I

Are these clarifications usually prompted by a legal letter from the people involved?
Absolutely!! And ipso are well known for generally ignoring them

Reactions: 13

I agree it’s clear as day where Piers stands and it’s isn’t with Alice

Reactions: 18
She had to find some way to fill up the space Hiraeth! She isn't exactly inundated with besties is she?
I wonder as she’s blocked folk over the years .. she’s gone in and ripped them out of the Gilded Frame of Sea Creatures, whilst replacing it with a ‘B&W over the shoulder peer ‘ pic of herself !
muttering to herself ‘it’s gonna be just you and me soon’

Reactions: 33
ripped them out of the gilded frame of sea creatures

you win the internet today! Seriously can not stop laughing

Reactions: 18
ripped them out of the gilded frame of sea creatures

you win the internet today! Seriously can not stop laughing
It’s an old fave of mine … as she rolls out of the sea tiny sea creatures obvs succumb to the air as they drop off her … she just sprays em up and sticks em on ! Your new home my pretties ha

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.