Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quoting Alice:
"You want a divorce? Sit down, sort out 1. Custody. 2. Assets. 3. Child/spousal support."

ummmmm, Alice - you neglected the prenup which probably deals with #2 and #3
Not to mention that this is what Ioan originally wanted to do when he filed for collaborative divorce. And he may have been willing to give her more than was in the prenup at that point. Not now though, I'm sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s Friday isn’t it!! Mind you she’s starting early
And NOW she's selling the jewellery, whereas a few days ago she said doing so would be a last resort...
How do we know this, nAlice? Because you posted it online. Your SM addiction is out of control. Perhaps you don't remember half the things you say, the lies you tell. And... jealousy? Why would anyone be jealous of you?! Your life is one long Groundhog Day. You claim to be flat broke, tanked your unimpressive career by going postal at various casting directors, refuse to get any other kind of paid employment and veer between utter insecurity and pathological grandiosity. I'd rather eat my own liver with salt than to be you in any of your incarnations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is entirely rewriting history now because she is pretty confident that he will never make a statement of correction. Her followers are falling for it as there is no way of them really knowing the truth when they only have one side.

If any of them are reading her I question their intelligence, all you need to do is ask yourself whether any of this seems like it’s true, because it is an entire bunch of lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
3am and she’s drunk insta’ing again.
someone please take the phone Ioan paid for until last week off her. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh NOW she’s selling her clothes and jewellery.

if there were ANY bills with Ioan’s name on them, she’d have posted them on social media by now. All she has is a crumpled piece of printer paper that he allegedly dictated to a florist nearly two years ago.
Hasn’t she heard of mail redirection? Or does she think other people haven’t? We know she isn’t getting any mail for her ex.
She's probably thinking of her bills. After all, maintaining her is Ioan's job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Alice is so full of it. A couple of days ago she said she wasn't selling her jewellery, now she's selling it, and her clothes.

No matter how much she calls Bee names, everyone can see she's pretty, elegant, slim, and perfect match to Yo - all that Alice isn't.

No, Yo's credit isn't fucked for life. Whatever the circumstances, it's all recoverable within a few years.

He left you. He's happy. Alice, deal with it and get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Boy she hated Bianca’s appearance in Monaco didn’t she? Festering for days, why she was quiet

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
i like how she came up with this reason only after she knew BW had MS
Screenshot_20220624-121517_Instagram.jpg

but for months she was moaning on twitter that he hasnt told her why he left

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
moose? xD
View attachment 1366448
View attachment 1366449

well that became obvious with the hacking screenshots
This is very interesting, and confirms a hypothesis I already had about Alice. She doesn't understand male psychology (well, er, obviously), but in specific relation to women's looks. A lot of women who have cruised on their looks, like she has until recently, think that that is the number one most important thing to a man, and that that's how men's minds work - that they simply want to be with the "hottest" person they can get, and the "hotter" the person, the higher value they will be to the man.

This isn't how it works. Men have a bar of physical attractiveness they require in a partner - obviously they have to actually be attracted to them - but after someone has met that bar, additional good looks aren't the deciding factor, personality and compatibility are. Men don't just feel physical attraction, they do also feel other things too, so yes, Ioan could have got a "hotter" partner, but that is not all he wants in a partner - he doesn't just want to look at them, after all. he wants to engage with them, get on with them, and love them, and good looks don't entitle you to, or make you more worthy of, love. They might turn someone's head in the first instance and generate short-term infatuation, but that is not love and it doesn't last. There is no evidence whatsoever that very good-looking people have better romantic relationships than average looking people: on the contrary, actually. Evidence suggests people who are more average are generally happier in all aspects of their life, than those who are in any way exceptional (look at all the great-looking stars in Hollywood and how broken and miserable their personal lives generally are. Alice references Angelina... currently single after being divorced three times).

In reality, if Ioan had left for a "hotter" type - nice to look at but with little going on upstairs - that would probably be significant of a transient fling that wouldn't last, but he's not done that, he's gone for an interesting and complex person he clearly has a powerful and meaningful bond with. So really, if Alice was thinking straight, that should bother her more! It's obviously just meant as a mean remark to undermine Bianca, but it actually doesn't do that, it rather reveals Bianca's relationship with Ioan as more deep and meaningful than a typical mid-life crisis fling solely based on looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.