Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they know all that because of what she says lol! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who is she reporting it to? The truth police?
Also she's just admitted that all of that is true and she is delaying the divorce. Her dimwit useful idiots can't see this...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys, if you think posts are going too far please report them to the mods and let’s move it on. I can’t say I’ve seen venom towards the children, I have on Twitter but not on here.
The discussion is about Alice grifting for money from strangers while her children are going to £1000 concerts. It doesn’t fit her little match girl narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
where to start with this
Screenshot_20220624-111813_Instagram.jpg

i like how the "we/me/the kids (dont) want to see you again" changes by the minute

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I don’t understand why people don’t say “here’s the screenshot of you saying you had 100k” when she claims to not have it. Pity you can’t add attachments to insta. Glad some are calling her out though

where to start with this
View attachment 1366400
i like how the "we/me/the kids (dont) want to see you again" changes by the minute
Oh that message has made me angry. Calling him a pussy again, taking the piss out of Bianca. Claiming it’s all them and not her. Throw the bleeping book at her Ioan.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I read that you have to apply for it and be awarded it first. In my opinion here's a reason she hasn't applied for it though and that's because he's been paying her voluntarily more than she would be awarded !
She won't apply because she is stalling the divorce and the child support is part of it!!
How on earth are those fawning over this vindictive witch not seeing the truth??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know, I know I shouldn’t, but I get so sad for this poor delusional witch that she thinks Ioan and Bianca are actually wasting time trolling her on Instagram as if they give a tit about her or want anything other than for her to stop making defamatory statements and then disappear. She just has no idea how insignificant she is and she’ll never ever break out of this insanity.

Also “Think about that, Binky” is now cycling through my mind and it’s horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she has a TRO and is now directly addressing I and B on social media and calling him a pussy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So she has a TRO and is now directly addressing I and B on social media and calling him a pussy.
And hinting he doesn’t want a divorce - presumably so he doesn’t have to propose to BW, and also he really wants to go back to his Angel. Fantasy world.

She is overdoing the kids adoration a tad isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
where to start with this
View attachment 1366400
I get second-hand embarrassment when she talks to a complete stranger as if they’re Yo or B, when the documents are publicly available for everyone to see. Hasn’t she noticed that this stuff happens to people in the public eye? You get scrutiny from strangers, and yes they WILL read everything that’s written about you on the internet. It isn’t good, but it’s a thing. Which is why Tattle exists. Does she really think this entire website is full of exes and new partners with sock accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Actions speak louder than words Alice, why did you really not attend the hearing?? 🤔
Cos just been on a massive bender.
Cos Leon told her I was going to lose.
Cos doesnt want unfiltered pap shots doing the rounds.
Cos isn't finished tormenting Ioan.
Cos don't want to be face to face with Ioan.
Cos is enjoying the drama and doesn't want it to end.
Cos Ioan is last link with Hollywood and the red carpet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And hinting he doesn’t want a divorce - presumably so he doesn’t have to propose to BW, and also he really wants to go back to his Angel. Fantasy world.

She is overdoing the kids adoration a tad isn’t she?
He doesn't want a divorce but has spent $500,000 to get one

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As sierraromeo and others have pointed out, this is wild. If my children were this insecure and attached to me, they would be in therapy for it. It’s alarming. All I want for my children is for them to learn independence, bravery, and confidence, and all she wants is undying, slavering devotion as though they’re spaniels.

(That said, I don’t think she’s telling the truth but the fact she thinks the story she’s weaving about her girls is how normal children behave with their mother speaks volumes.)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He doesn't want a divorce but has spent $500,000 to get one
maybe she believes the whole "man has a midlife crisis" crap and instead of a sportscar Ioan is wasting it on a divorce process, and when he wakes up from his crisis he walks back into the garage

quoting Alice:
"You want a divorce? Sit down, sort out 1. Custody. 2. Assets. 3. Child/spousal support."

ummmmm, Alice - you neglected the prenup which probably deals with #2 and #3
and she hasnt submitted financials, only submitted her response to the divorce a year later, did not attend a court hearing, fucked up any settlement (as also confirmed by her besties), blew off the colloborative

"but Ioan doesnt want the divorce" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you so much, dear Autisteuse! I've read a bit about it just now, and it looks like this could really be an option. I have a few things I need to tackle - getting more exercise, trying meditation or yoga to get a better grip on my tendency to overthink/catastrophise - but sleep is definitely my number one issue by a mile. Thank you for sharing!!! 😘
You're most welcome! ❤ I find that I catastrophise an awful lot less when well-rested: it's as if one's defences get breached by insomnia... I really hope it works for you. I'm also doing Move With Nicole on YouTube every day now: she does a mixture of Pilates, yoga and ballet, classes are from 10-50 minutes long. I find her very soothing - she might help? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the people out there defending Alice who genuinely don’t have a clue about what’s actually going on and the stack of lies she continues to tell. By the looks of the comments where people are asking how others have found out the factual information there really are people who have really had the wool pulled over their eyes.

91FB06F7-F9DD-462E-9B95-2FD20EC601E6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.