Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you so much dear @claudiarocks you've made me cry, but in a good way! I'll look it up! Yeah, it's a crime what's happening.
I'm gonna step back from the threads for a few days, she's just doing me in, the sheer injustice of it all. Will pop back when I have calmed down.
Sending much love back to you, you're a special lady, xxx

Reactions: 17
Who likes my new avatar?
Now that’s art! I hope you continue your oeuvre in this vein. I wonder if Alice will be your patron. Ere, Alice, bab, will you bung Lulagrace some of your ill gotten gains? She’s a struggling artist, not unlike yourself…

Reactions: 12
I think I can feel the earthquake from WH, all the way in London......
the fallout is going to begin in 3...2...1
But yeah she has got a figure on her!
I guess this is the first proper red carpet for work (the last one was charity). I’m thrilled for them

Reactions: 29
How can i put this in a polite sophisticated way...Alice is gonna pop a fkin hernia! That's her place, her man! she be sticking some pins in dolls tonight
Yep I feel the hats and red lippy are gonna be off the scale TONIGHT (Alice typing) she may even pull on the blue levitators for tonight’s photo shoot and all round trolling of strangers 🪖

Reactions: 30
Oh I ho
Yep I feel the hats and red lippy are gonna be off the scale TONIGHT (Alice typing) she may even pull on the blue levitators for tonight’s photo shoot and all round trolling of strangers 🪖
Oh I hope she brings out the blue levitators, those bad boys are gold
Nothing in the press here about it yet......

Reactions: 18
This has me in tears. I have had to be on benefits for years for injuries that have nothing to do with fibro, depression or cancer.

I live in New York State which is the best state at housing help, food help and medical assistance. I wish you were here.

I am surrounded by friends and family and am extremely lucky that even though my cash flow is low - I am blessed with everything I need.

I hate the "smoking" or "junk food" judging. People don't realize that when we get to this point our nerves are shattered and we need some comfort.

And this is why her GFM is also particularly infuriating to me.

Alice has no idea what real deprivation is. NONE.

At this point, I want to see her homeless and begging on the street. Especially after reading this.

Though none of us know each other in real life, I you and appreciate your posts so very much. All my prayers this gets better.

Reactions: 41
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. As I was reading I was thinking of the very quote you have ended with.
I hope you are getting a PIP to help. If not, please apply and don’t give up.

Reactions: 18
Sorry all - I've read the wiki but was Ioan having an affair with Bianca? Or is Alice claiming that?

The Buffet serum is amazingly wonderful. And borage oil for sensitive skin.

Reactions: 7
Sorry all - I've read the wiki but was Ioan having an affair with Bianca? Or is Alice claiming that?
Alice is claiming that

I personally think he likely did because she was most of the time after their official seperation in Oz with travel bans, but then again many develop out of friendships relationships over zoom

but there is no evidence of cheating, no

Reactions: 16
@Just William I can't do spoilers or anything with this stupid tablet, but wanted to let you know I completely understand. I've been through the same, but luckily managed to go back to work after 5 years. It makes you feel so trapped and this silly bitch has so many options.

I've been smoking 40 years too. I started vaping as well. Just for those times when you don't really need a roll up, but stress makes you turn to your habit. I halved my baccy costs and didn't feel like I missed out at all. You'd have the initial outlay but then 4 quid of vape juice could save you 30 quid of baccy. Worth considering.

Also remember you have a lot that Alice will never have..... Empathy, compassion and feeling joy at the good things in life xx.

Reactions: 28
Alice bullied the woman who posted the b comment below who tried to talk some sense into her. She posted her Insta info which clearly was done to incite others against her. She's a fucking terror. The woman was not unkind. This is her last response to her.

So she's not only hard at the parental alienation, she's now working on grand parental alienation against Ioan's parents who she has decided no longer exist. I imagine she's told the girls the same thing. There is an entire loving family in Ioan's side, including aunt's and uncles, that Alice is erasing from those girls lives. I have no words.

Reactions: 29
Poutpoutfish in the aquamarine world are bloated and have big red lips. Just saying...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.