Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got ma t-shirt for dress up Tuesday. Kids having takeaway cos mamma is "poorly" from 4.30pm onwards, sorted! 😂😂

Tshirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ioan is going to have to go against his better judgement and take her to town. She is never going to let this go. I’m astounded at her arrogance and disregard for the law.
You would think - just for a minute - that she would consider how much blowback, how much this will hurt her, and the girls. But she is relentless in her focus on ruining and slandering him - like she is caught in a loop that will never be broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love the fact that she quoted Leon as having said that. Now then Ioan & team, you know what to do… Go to it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what’s everyone wearing for the PRO hearing? I got the shirt I’ve made and to continue Alice’s tradition of wearing totally inappropriate clothing to professional or high-class spaces I’m plannin’ to get my hands on some sleek assless chaps. Yummy!

I'm going camping on that day but I will wear my gold pearl necklace and maybe a subtle red lip. We ought to be donning horse blankets thick glasses and statement shoes but as we live in the real world, maybe not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love the fact that she quoted Leon as having said that. Now then Ioan & team, you know what to do… Go to it. 😁
she has done this before, like claiming that her lawyer said that Bianca is that T****a account lol

She does it all the time, "my therapist said", "Gloria said", "my lawyer said", "the child therapist said" etc.

to be fair though Lawyers do say this stuff because they are preparing for a defense that may include claiming stuff like this ("he wants his Depp moment" etc.). She has attributed way less realistic quotes to people before.

Reactions: 23
Time to make this thread all about me...

Not really but I have a BIG day on Tuesday. Big, big, big. I'm nervous as hell.

Here's what I've done:
Spend the weekend in the countryside
Confided in two close friends and my Dad
Spent the last month eating carefully and exercising hard
Worked hard to prepare
Worked hard to have all involved prepared and well disposed to me
Stayed off social media entirely
Planned all my meals for next 48 hours and cooked and frozen them
Having early nights
Lots of yoga
Drank more than I'd like (I'm human) and smoked cigarettes (ditto) but tiny levels S it affects my anxiety and appearance so my confidence

I only realised on Friday that my big day and Alice's big day were the same.

Honestly if I were pumping hate and lies on social right now...I'd have to be in a BAD place (as opposed to nervous) and I know the act of it would work against me. All that energy should be going inwards not unpredictably cascading out into the world.

She is not trying even now to act responsibly, in her own self interest or with any intelligence. She truly is driving her jalopy into the tornado and calling it fate.

She is intent on self destruction.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm going camping on that day but I will wear my gold pearl necklace and maybe a subtle red lip. We ought to be donning horse blankets thick glasses and statement shoes but as we live in the real world, maybe not.
At least make the effort to put some satin bows on your hiking boots

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re the public falling out....
It is very performative...but also it's exactly how a narc would react to the slightest criticism or perceived disloyalty. So I'm on the fence about it.
It could be a way to get round the TRO and release stuff without being responsible for its release. If they aren't friends anymore they aren't acting under her direction....

The deciding factor for me will be if a load of stuff is released by L/D in the next few days. If it is - the whole falling out is contrived plan between the three of them.
If they shut up and go away then it's a genuine falling out/the penny has finally dropped with them.
It could go either way....
Couldn’t IG turn against them if they do? I mean legally. Would they be so stupid to do something that would get them into legal trouble?

Reactions: 9
At least make the effort to put some satin bows on your hiking boots
I'll dig out the glue gun from the shed and get on it in the morning! I'm going by the sea so can also go shell picking and stick some to my boots and bra 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's because you are not parenting
View attachment 1338245
the only mockery is acting like leaving a relationship is abuse
View attachment 1338275
What the duck!!! No Alice, you visited REAL domestic violence on Ioan, abused Bianca, both her and Ioan’s family too for good measure. There was plenty of evidence before your bullshit piece about fibro, we have all seen it. It’s available for the whole world to see just how despicable you are, and just what a liar. The court issued the DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER, not Ioan, or his lawyers. The court saw all the evidence of your behaviour and issued it. You are guilty of domestic violence, yes Alice, you are, and if it’s made permanent next week the consequences for your future will be very serious. But, as long as you can keep spewing your lies and hatred online you won’t care, because you just can’t be held accountable for your actions or behaviour. Alice, you are a complete waste of space, and don’t deserve the love of those wonderful daughters that you had with their father, and should be sharing with him.
ETA more ranting

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For someone so intelligent she really doesn’t understand the concept of simply shutting the duck up. There more than 100 threads now all from the stuff she puts out. As dense as fog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
she has done this before, like claiming that her lawyer said that Bianca is that T****a account lol

She does it all the time, "my therapist said", "Gloria said", "my lawyer said", "the child therapist said" etc.

to be fair though Lawyers do say this stuff because they are preparing for a defense that may include claiming stuff like this ("he wants his Depp moment" etc.). She has attributed way less realistic quotes to people before.
But no-one can really tell who the therapist etc are, and it wouldn’t be worth going after Gloria. Her lawyer though – that amounts to naming him.

Reactions: 12

Well then, good luck with THAT Alice. Sounds like the people who are supposed to be helping you are pumping your tyres full of false hope. Have they also told her that she’s got ample evidence to counteract what Ioan has presented? Please!

Reactions: 12
That's it!!! I'm laughing so much it's now caused an argument with my other half. What you laughing at now? What is it? He says as he tears his headphones from his ears in puzzlement. I can't explain! It's Alice Evans, what can I say! But those Pillsbury Doughboy posts....please, I can't take much more 😂😂😂😂
😂😂 I'm going to be laughing in my sleep tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha how evil of them to find videos of Alice being unhinged and voicemails of her shouting

Wait...did you say...voicemails???

Oh Alice. The bastards. How could they take your personal voicemails and use them in this waaaayy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.