Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it was right after Meghan markle was spotted wearing one, it wasn't just Victoria that triggered that at all
I really liked the range she brought out but I’d never buy an influencer collaboration no matter how much I liked it

Reactions: 3
Even though I live in North America too I've travelled extensively through Europe and not seen these. Granted I'm in hotels and maybe they try to install newer toilet styles. The UK seems to be the only place that still like these? Lydia's house doesn't suit the old fashioned style of cistern but I guess Vic's house at least has a lot of traditional style elements. To do it in stainless steel though, is so odd. Looks like something out of a hospital ER.
The toilet is hideous. You are right, it does look like somethung from a hospital.

Reactions: 2
I just went through Vic's insta for the first time in forever and she was at at fashion week. So many of her posts look like ads or should be noted as gifted but she doesn't mark them as. How does she get away with it? Also, the amount of luxury items she has is crazy. Anything gifted is meant to be declared as income in your taxes as a blogger...i doubt she does that though. I imagine in a few year we will see some influencers getting done for tax evasion.

Reactions: 5
I just went through Vic's insta for the first time in forever and she was at at fashion week. So many of her posts look like ads or should be noted as gifted but she doesn't mark them as. How does she get away with it? Also, the amount of luxury items she has is crazy. Anything gifted is meant to be declared as income in your taxes as a blogger...i doubt she does that though. I imagine in a few year we will see some influencers getting done for tax evasion.
Oh gosh. That’s a whole other area I never even considered!

I bet Victoria and others ARE skimping on their income taxes. Makes sense! If they don’t properly disclose to their loyal followers, it’s logical to assume they don’t properly disclose when it comes to their tax bill as well.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh. That’s a whole other area I never even considered!

I bet Victoria and others ARE skimping on their income taxes. Makes sense! If they don’t properly disclose to their loyal followers, it’s logical to assume they don’t properly disclose when it comes to their tax bill as well.
Yep. I've spoken about it very indepthly with my SO. Here in Canada, influencers have had to declare ANY gifts, doesn't matter the value, on their income tax for years. I think it only changed in the UK recently. I bet many don't adhere to it though. Imagine being gifted all the expensive holidays etc, that would add up in price and I'm sure they don't want to or can't afford to declare it on their taxes.

Reactions: 4
She’s spending too much time with millen, they’re turning into each other at this point.
The sassy captions are a bit no
66E6FFE6-C9EA-4353-8595-A0256E7D38D0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I'd say rude as hell. How about being grateful for your 'success' (self-described) rather than gloating, self congratulatory and vitriolic?
I’d say low class. Grace is something you cannot acquire no matter how “far” you have come.

Reactions: 8

I’m sorry to mention Alex again but I wish I could climb through my phone and punch him.

He does know snapping a few pictures of your wife on HER work trips does not constitute a full day’s work right? He’s been getting his ass wiped at luxe events in luxury hotels with fine food all month long and has the NERVE to act like he’s overworked??

Can we give him a nickname or does cranky fire crotch do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How lucky is Alex McGrath (the husband not the brother) to be able to spend a whole weekday getting (what I imagine is) expensive ink done? Paid for by his influencer wife.

Such a lack of perspective. I'm sure both Alex and Victoria have family members who work far harder every day.

I’m sorry to mention Alex again but I wish I could climb through my phone and punch him.

He does know snapping a few pictures of your wife on HER work trips does not constitute a full day’s work right? He’s been getting his ass wiped at luxe events in luxury hotels with fine food all month long and has the NERVE to act like he’s overworked??

Can we give him a nickname or does cranky fire crotch do?
I was watching a PFW vlog from a Dutch influenza Noor de Groot (@queenofjetlags), and her husband took a small segment over. He is a well-know DJ himself, travels the world regularity, but also accompanies his wife on her business trips (fashion weeks, collabs, etc.). He is also the one to snap all her pictures ON HIS PHONE by simply getting her in frame and holding Home button with just one finger to get multiple copies. Noor is one if the originals. Unlike Victoria, she gets invited to many FW shows, and not just in Paris. She is one of the it-girls from the European fashion crowd. Her subs count is around Victoria’s.
And her husband is NOT a photographer, and does not really care much about all the tricks of making her look good in photos. He snaps as any other regular man with his wife on holiday. He also said yesterday that he enjoys these trips with her as all he has to do is to press a Home button a few times to get the shots, and rest of the time he is lucky to enjoy lavish events and beautiful cities.
Same goes for Leonnie’s Alex. He is more involved in her career, but he is soooo humble. First, you never see him talking. Second, the workload Leonnie has is not to compare with Vic’s.

These stupid captions are so low brow. Somehow it manages to wreak of insecurity and smugness at the same time

Reactions: 4
View attachment 45336

It sold out because they made about 10 bags you idiot.
Either this is already in the pipeline or she’s taking begging to the next level and she’s become a clone of Lydia Millen
Ahhh I remember that. She can't even say bloody Strathberry properly with her lisp, i know she can't help it but it really annoyed me 🙈
Also, what the duck use is a bag that small?
Is it a bag for a borrower?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with her home decor!!! It hadso much promise! I love her bedroom and kitchen, dining room isn’t to my taste but I like it. Wtf did she do with the den?? Ugly sofas, too big for the room, random huge pink ottoman, ugly hospital trays, I really can’t. No rug. No coziness. I hate to say it but I prefer Lydia’s home (probably because she knows she sucks at being original so she just copied better interiors people). Don’t get me started on the unfinished bathroom. That’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.