Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that despite the inflated lips she's kept her cute dodo nose. It's unique to her & rather tragic how alot of insta celebs all morph into the same tweaked prototype face.

Reactions: 5
I love that despite the inflated lips she's kept her cute dodo nose. It's unique to her & rather tragic how alot of insta celebs all morph into the same tweaked prototype face.
You’re right, her nose does look like a dodo’s nose!

Frankly, I hateeeee my nose and deep down want a nose job - so I respect her embracing/keeping it too. No one’s body is “perfect” and we all have our hang ups.

Reactions: 1
Aww I miss the days of pink/lilac hair and Primark hauls. When she was actually a normal, down to earth girl and didn't say "premium pieces" every 3 minutes!

Reactions: 11
Her lips...
Glad someone captured this. Her lips look ridiculous in this photo. Why is she taking the filler so far??
I only dip in and out of her content. The wedding stuff bores me, nothing particularly stood out as authentic or genuine for the french ceremony. Her home content bores me, as there are a million influencers doing interiors now all trying to out do each other with their trendy homes but mostly failing and ending up with copy cat homes or stupid ideas.
Her fashion content bores me as she thinks wearing a suit makes her fashion. She literally always puts a suit on every fashion show. Although the Paris FW was just some L’Oréal nonsense not the real thing anyway. Embarrassing. Her commentary on the shows always reveals how little she knows about fashion as well.

Reactions: 4
Great post-couldn’t have put things better myself! They think being an “influencer” is “Work” - it must’ve been so very hard for her having to change into all those free designer clothes she had delivered to her to attend all those “tiring” shows at PFW but at least she was keeping someone else in a job having to clean up all the tit she constantly left lying about in her hotel room! Why are they ALL so damned untidy and skanky?! She should walk a mile in your shoes to experience what being tired really feels like! All the very best to you-I hope your life gets easier and you eventually get the rewards you deserve. Good luck!

So Alex has started to put even more pressure on her when it comes to having a baby...she is probably trying to convince herself now.
I was wondering if she’s trying to keep him sweet. In the last vlog she mentioned one of the sideboards filling up when they have kids, now this.
Bet she’s crushing the contraceptive pull into her avo toast and pretending to him she’s ready to start pushing out the kids 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once again I’m breaking subject to talk about Alex. (Sorry!! [emoji1787])

But the toddler is apparently having a nice, adult weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Once again I’m breaking subject to talk about Alex. (Sorry!! [emoji1787])

But the toddler is apparently having a nice, adult weekend.

Does he realize when he's stay at home dad he'll have to grow up and be responsible? I wouldn't want him taking care of a plant let alone a baby. Vicky will be off on press trips and he'll have to change the baby.

Reactions: 2

Sad to see this fangirl being so insecure[emoji3525]She is fresh and beautiful next to a done up Vic.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Isnt monogram like that always canvas? She's worthless if she doesn't even know what material tit is made out of.
Yep the monogram and Damier are coated canvas. With leather trim. There are a few bags that have a stamped monogram in leather though.
Glad someone captured this. Her lips look ridiculous in this photo. Why is she taking the filler so far??
I only dip in and out of her content.
I preferred her old mouth. It suited her pixie face.
The one thing I still enjoy is the blog - not so much for the luxe content (it's pretty skewed to be unaffordable for many and the amount of spon con is over the top) but it's very well designed. Because that's the business I work in, I appreciate what (assume Alex?) devotes to its layout etc. Ok ....enough compliments, back to trashing ha ha.

Reactions: 1

Sad to see this fangirl being so insecure[emoji3525]She is fresh and beautiful next to a done up Vic.
I've noticed that most of Victoria's and Lydia's minions are highly insecure. It's tragic really. And hence the reason they latch on to these influenzas.

I've noticed that most of Victoria's and Lydia's minions are highly insecure. It's tragic really. And hence the reason they latch on to these influenzas.
That breaks my heart, she doesn't even look like she's in her 20s and she's already being programmed into thinking she's not enough unless she's full of fillers and 10 layers of make up. Such a pretty girl too.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.