Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Alex seem to have perpetual PMS in e-v-e-r-y vlog? 🤦‍♀️

Victoria: "He's not feeling well today." 😄

FireShot Capture 815 - DECORATE OUR LIVING ROOM WITH US FROM START _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Alex seem to have perpetual PMS in e-v-e-r-y vlog? 🤦‍♀️

Victoria: "He's not feeling well today." 😄

View attachment 45130
Alex is a little witch. Always has been.
That last vlog was boring as hell, these Instagram home accounts really can blag anything for free. I can’t believe she god the wood burning stove she begged for.

Reactions: 4
She was baffled by the oil diffuser!? How has she never seen one of those before???? That whole video was cringey

Also it felt like she really crammed those sofas in there didn't feel like enough leg room, I think having one sofa facing the fire place and maybe chairs facing the way she had the sofas would've fit the space better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex is a little witch. Always has been.
That last vlog was boring as hell, these Instagram home accounts really can blag anything for free. I can’t believe she god the wood burning stove she begged for.
Alex is the definition of a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also it felt like she really crammed those sofas in there didn't feel like enough leg room, I think having one sofa facing the fire place and maybe chairs facing the way she had the sofas would've fit the space better
I thought the precise same thing! The furniture doesn't scale properly to fit the room. It looks haphazard, but it does look cozier (when compared to Millen's den of horrors), I'll give her that.

Definitely Victoria's house ... Alex is renting. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

FireShot Capture 816 - DECORATE OUR LIVING ROOM WITH US FROM START _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Lordy the stainless steel cistern is not good. :oops:

The ledge that is tiled with plants looks to me like a way for the waste pipes to exit without more expensive routing through walls or the floor.

Has she mentioned anything about the tiles? Will they remain unfinished?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the hell is a PR wood burning stove??

I really gotta hand it to Victoria, she has ZERO shame. I get embarrassed using a coupon but this girl is out here asking for stoves, sofas, and lord knows what else for free. Is her water heater and furnace “PR” too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For a fashion blogger/vlogger to join the house renovation beg for freebies group is pretty low. She's got enough money in the bank to pay for the furnishings and these companies are missing out. Yes she might tell them she has x amount of followers etc but really who is going to be purchasing a wood burning stove just because they saw it on Vick's vlog? If she had any decency she would pay for these items and also give a shout out to the company. Local businesses need all the support they can get, but also need money at the end of the day. It would help if those with the money actually paid for things!

What in the hell is a PR wood burning stove??
I’ve tried to look for the price online but my attempt was really just clicking the link 🤣 pricing isn’t included,
So hella expensive!!

3 grand worth of sofas anyway not including the footstool, that’s just one room.

I’ve tried to look for the price online but my attempt was really just clicking the link [emoji1787] pricing isn’t included,
So hella expensive!!

3 grand worth of sofas anyway not including the footstool, that’s just one room.
I’m literally baffled by how much she gets for free. She’s not even an interiors brand!!

I remember one day when she posted about wanting a stove on Instagram and asking for suggestions - she clearly took whatever suggestions were offered and followed up with the one she could get for free. Tacky and grubby.

Vic, if you’re reading here, you are CHEAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are British toilets up on the wall?
Right! European toilets are completely different from the ones we have in the states. A lot of bidets over there as well. The toilet eservoir hangs on the wall above to save on floor space, so it's a design thing most likely – in older European style design. Personally, not a fan.

Right! European toilets are completely different from the ones we have in the states. A lot of bidets over there as well. The toilet eservoir hangs on the wall above to save on floor space, so it's a design thing most likely – in older European style design. Personally, not a fan.
Even though I live in North America too I've travelled extensively through Europe and not seen these. Granted I'm in hotels and maybe they try to install newer toilet styles. The UK seems to be the only place that still like these? Lydia's house doesn't suit the old fashioned style of cistern but I guess Vic's house at least has a lot of traditional style elements. To do it in stainless steel though, is so odd. Looks like something out of a hospital ER.

Reactions: 2
Definitely not a fan! No, no, no, no, no... 😆

Horrific!

WTAF is that toilet cistern, is it covered in silver foil?

Well you know why she chose it, it's one of the most expensive on the Drench website

https://www.drench.co.uk/burlington-medium-level-toilet-with-chrome-cistern-and-soft-close-seat

So clearly the loo was free, and she had to pay for the tiles. They are really nice tiles, and if you tiled the whole bathroom in them it would look really wow! But, the tiles look modern, the black finish around the shower is modern, the vanity is traditional as is the toilet, it's just a mess and not 'designed' by anyone.

I love interiors, and loved doing my house, and there are ways to lay out a room, her lounge is just awful. ok it's not my taste, i hate that fake panelling slapped on walls, and the colour of the feature wall is too blood like. But why are the sofas and stool in totally the wrong place to watch the TV, and squashed widthways, not the right layout, they should have been put in an L shape as the room is too narrow for that layout. And the hospital food tray in the corner with the plant on - well that just looks awful!

Reactions: 7
And the hospital food tray in the corner with the plant on - well that just looks awful!
Hahaha! I thought the exact same thing.

That toilet is hideous as well.

I love interiors as well. Currently redesigning my home. And this is just utter nonsense. It doesn't seem as though a ton of thought went into it. She's entitled to her style choices (or lack thereof) but to have a blank canvas and do this... disastrous.

Even though I live in North America too I've travelled extensively through Europe and not seen these. Granted I'm in hotels and maybe they try to install newer toilet styles. The UK seems to be the only place that still like these? Lydia's house doesn't suit the old fashioned style of cistern but I guess Vic's house at least has a lot of traditional style elements. To do it in stainless steel though, is so odd. Looks like something out of a hospital ER.
Haha! Same. I stay in flats and 4-5 star hotels and I've yet to run across period-styled toilets. It's definitely a nod to old-world European style, but it's not attractive in the slightest.

The stainless steel is a non-starter! I bet that was an Alex pick. 🤷‍♀️

That en suite is definitely giving me hospital vibes.

The fact that they couldn't be bothered to buy more tile to finish off the wall speaks volumes. 🤷‍♀️ Literally, if it was kindly-gifted, that bathroom would be floor-to-ceiling tile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I live in the UK/am English, and you would rarely see this style toilet in peoples homes (unless it is very old), you occasionally see them in restaurants that are trying to be more quaint. I think this is a new trend with instagrammers to make their homes look fancier?

4DC9CC6D-CAFD-4B27-81D2-0434DDC0D4AB.jpeg

It sold out because they made about 10 bags you idiot.
Either this is already in the pipeline or she’s taking begging to the next level and she’s become a clone of Lydia Millen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.