Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different. Alex not working her angles like usual.

BA4A50DD-D1B3-498F-B711-A821C7B89BF6.jpeg

Couldn’t watch the makeup demo because of her lisp, it’s mean I know that but I don’t care....... 🤣 I can’t STAND it

Reactions: 5
Not a interior designer so this may not look great, but if they wanted to keep the rest of room white, they should've gone with white titles, and then create a silver fault line to mix it together.🤷🏾‍♀️
Exactly what I thought , don’t like the effect but if that is what they wanted the tile in white on painted areas would look better and not half finished.

Reactions: 3
I think these are among the worst pictures she’s ever posted. Is the bad posting and styling Instagram’s fault too?
Her attitude is appalling.
Herself and Lydia have become the cattiest, bitchest.......witches in the industry. So unattractive and it really turns me off her completely.

Reactions: 6
Her attitude is appalling.
Herself and Lydia have become the cattiest, bitchest.......witches in the industry. So unattractive and it really turns me off her completely.
I feel the same. Also, I sense great dissatisfaction and desperation from Victoria which is what makes her character come out. She is bitter!

On reflection, I do not know how Victoria fooled me for such a long time. She is just like Lidl, they are match made in haven.

Reactions: 8
I feel the same. Also, I sense great dissatisfaction and desperation from Victoria which is what makes her character come out. She is bitter!

On reflection, I do not know how Victoria fooled me for such a long time. She is just like Lidl, they are match made in haven.
SAME, SAME, SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep blaming Alex, but it’s not all him, she’s just a miserable woman with a massive ego.

SAME, SAME, SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep blaming Alex, but it’s not all him, she’s just a miserable woman with a massive ego.
It’s a shame she’s become this way. I used to really enjoy her content but she seems so bitter now and is focused on all the wrong things.

• Sad
She looks different. Alex not working her angles like usual.

View attachment 43674

Couldn’t watch the makeup demo because of her lisp, it’s mean I know that but I don’t care....... 🤣 I can’t STAND it
I saw Victoria and Alex in London just before the wedding. Vic was not as striking or attractive in real life. She looked quite plain and blended in. The part that stood out the most was her white hair and how petite she was. Not worryingly thin but her bone structure was small.

Reactions: 4
Especially on the other side of the sink - two more rows and they'd reach the wall. So bizarre. it makes it look like they had a strict number of tiles gifted and are too cheap to buy enough to cover the wall. 😕

edited to add, according to the CAD design the edges of tile are meant to be straight and run all the way to the wall. But it still looks bad. A very poorly designed space.
This CAD shows white tiling on the walls which is missing in the picture. Failed to get them gifted eh, Vic??

I saw Victoria and Alex in London just before the wedding. Vic was not as striking or attractive in real life. She looked quite plain and blended in. The part that stood out the most was her white hair and how petite she was. Not worryingly thin but her bone structure was small.
Was Alex having a stop and throwing his handbag around. 😐

• Haha
I’m going to be a bit controversial here and say that I actually like them tiles.......!! 😱
#dont@me

Reactions: 1
Especially on the other side of the sink - two more rows and they'd reach the wall. So bizarre. it makes it look like they had a strict number of tiles gifted and are too cheap to buy enough to cover the wall. 😕

edited to add, according to the CAD design the edges of tile are meant to be straight and run all the way to the wall. But it still looks bad. A very poorly designed space.
Did anyone think this bathroom through? It's the en-suite for the master bedroom so it will be a highly utilized space but it doesn't seem remotely practical. There is no counter space and very little storage, which would be pretty at odds with her job. I wouldn't have put a bath in there and instead created a larger vanity. I'm sure she has another bathroom around which she could use as her lounging bath time bathroom.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone think this bathroom through? It's the en-suite for the master bedroom so it will be a highly utilized space but it doesn't seem remotely practical. There is no counter space and very little storage, which would be pretty at odds with her job. I wouldn't have put a bath in there and instead created a larger vanity. I'm sure she has another bathroom around which she could use as her lounging bath time bathroom.
I’d have definitely gone down the double vanity, large walk-in shower route with an en-suite. It’s unusual to have a bath in an en-suite really!

Reactions: 13
I walked past them near Notting Hill Station last year and thought the same thing. Both were dressed casually and not at all remarkable looking. Probably not helped that neither was smiling?

• Haha
Also how did the CAD drawing get the scale of the tiles so wrong? I’d be fuming if I thought I was buying small mosaic sized tiles and those regular sized ones turned up. In a small room, the size of the tiles is so important — too big and the room feels even smaller.

Agree on all the bath/shower/vanity comments. It’s not even a great bath, hardly worth making the space sacrifice for. Feels like it was insisted on for the sake of it without thinking it through.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.