Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well more confirmation about how bitter she is she wasn't able to go to Florida, and how she earned her money for how hard worker she is, against fast fashion and only own luxeeee things, she kinda reminds me Russians and their obsession with luxury even when it could be tacky af, check the min 2:55

WOW!!! The visible distaste she has on her face when describing her parents as average. Wowwwwww!! How hurtful that would be to my mom if she saw me react that way.

Gosh I’d love to get in touch with those gals who went to Florida she is clearly so bitter about. Give us the tea on this jealous wannabe, ladies!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it becomes clear to me and to everyone in the threads that Victoria shares the same chaviness along with the likes of Lydia, Josie and Claire (who is the chaviest out of all of them).

Personally, I feel insecure that most people my age (I'm turning 22 on Monday) can afford Chanel and all those good stuff, when I get my bags at outlet shops- I don't feel ashamed of that, I feel happy cause I know I worked hard for it.

Even though I wish to be born with privilege, I don't blame my parents with the way I grew up, because they taught me to be a humane person and taught know the value of hard work. I thank them for training me for being able to cope up with the demands of the real world, and not to rely on anyone else but myself.

Now, I'm busting my ass off in part time work, and in my Master's degree in Developmental Psychology. It ain't much, but I feel my career will be built with integrity and honesty, 2 things Victoria will never know.

i

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I knew that moaning about her friends going every year to Florida reminded me of something.. Yes she really hated her life back in Wigan and the fact of haven't had a rich father, the treatment she has to him is quite dismissive compare of how nice she is to her mother, then I remembered this post from father's day... "Remember that I took you to America? That thanks to ME you came to America and went on an Helicopter while I you never took me to Florida and had to grow up with the trauma of being a Tammy Girl??" I remember that post sounded like recrimination
I’d be ashamed if I only phoned my mother once a week.

Reactions: 12
She was and she will be a selfish self absorbed witch, a poor chav from who begs to get things for free. This part of the books shows how horrible her childhood was in Somalia ermm Wigan, wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get borrowed the clothes from her "friends" as the wannabe she always has been. Damn dad why you are not rich!

“I can recall the jealousy I felt when school friends of mine headed to Orlando, Florida, every summer with their parents for yet another year at Disney. But it wasn’t Florida I was jealous of; it was the clothing they brought home from those trips. Piles and piles of Abercrombie & Fitch. It was affordable, cool, preppy and the UK market just didn’t make clothes like that then. (This was before Topshop had risen to the top of its game.) These friends of mine were strutting around in American-based apparel while I was stuck in Tammy Girl and Kappa tracksuits."
Super weird that she thought A&F was "affordable". $90-130 for jeans in high school?!? Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super weird that she thought A&F was "affordable". $90-130 for jeans in high school?!? Right.
It depends on how much stronger the pound was to the dollar at that time. So for Brits who could afford to travel to the states, their money went a bit further here than back home.

Reactions: 9
Well more confirmation about how bitter she is she wasn't able to go to Florida, and how she earned her money for how hard worker she is, against fast fashion and only own luxeeee things, she kinda reminds me Russians and their obsession with luxury even when it could be tacky af, check the min 2:55

:sick: clearly she's got something to prove bc at 9;32 she answers a question about her and Alex and them being intimate.
I would've just ignored that question bc it isn't anyone's buisness. but nope she's got to brag about how great everything is in that department.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
oh duck off, this never happened 😂😂😂 what is she trying to say?!? 🙄 I’m covered in tattoos and staff have never looked down on me at a fashion house. Maybe they’re following him around because he is a leech
I have tattoos and class dressing up as getting out of my wellies 😂 but I do buy from designer stores here and there (mainly for my daughters, I’m a cheerful scruff ) I’ve never been followed or looked down upon. I think the staff in these places, if they are good at the job, just get a feel for who is authentic. If they waltz in feeling inferior, with a chip on the shoulder and a warped sense of entitlement, they probably ping the radar in all the wrong ways 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have tattoos and class dressing up as getting out of my wellies 😂 but I do buy from designer stores here and there (mainly for my daughters, I’m a cheerful scruff ) I’ve never been followed or looked down upon. I think the staff in these places, if they are good at the job, just get a feel for who is authentic. If they waltz in feeling inferior, with a chip on the shoulder and a warped sense of entitlement, they probably ping the radar in all the wrong ways 🤷‍♀️
I agree with this, it's about how you carry yourself. Also, I can't speak for designer shops (not really my thing) but I can speak for restaurants and generally the fanciest places (Michelin starred and similar) will never ever make you feel uncomfortable, they're actually way more welcoming than places with pretensions to that level. It's about being legit rather than a wannabe, confidence in who you are and your position.

• Heart
:sick: clearly she's got something to prove bc at 9;32 she answers a question about her and Alex and them being intimate.
I would've just ignored that question bc it isn't anyone's buisness. but nope she's got to brag about how great everything is in that department.
Puaghh only her could fancy the pants out of that moron, kills me when she said "I think he feels the same about me" 🤣🤣🤣 also those sausage lips make her speak so funny that at the beginning I didn't understand if she said that he felt the same or safe with her... I knew it reminded me the min 0:58 of this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honestly!!! I’m a frequent Prada shopper (or at least was before the lockdown) and used to pop in every couple of months. The staff in there were always so kind and gracious towards me. Same with Harrods and Selfridges - always been treated well there! Never been treated badly and I have a loooot of visible tattoos 😂 she’s just making up this story to seem “relatable” as designer stores apparently do have this reputation but no, it’s because her chavvy housemate probably gives everyone a death stare.

i also find it hilarious how they try so hard to show people that they’re still “alternative”. It’s all a bit try hard to me.

Ah the last time I was in fancy stores were LV and Gucci in Copenhagen last year, I don't have tattos but I was dressing quite average you know jeans, adidas stan smith and a tshirt, security always opened the door for me, both places offered me a bottle of water (hot summer) and treated me lovely certainly these two must have massive chav vibes

Reactions: 13
Just finished the vlog from yesterday and honestly Alex is one of the few guys who looks better bald and with a beard. I hate beards on guys but he looked so much better bald and with a little beard. He legit looks like a skater boy from 2002. Kinda feel bad for him. I guess he just looks really young this way.

Reactions: 10
WOW!!! The visible distaste she has on her face when describing her parents as average. Wowwwwww!! How hurtful that would be to my mom if she saw me react that way.

Gosh I’d love to get in touch with those gals who went to Florida she is clearly so bitter about. Give us the tea on this jealous wannabe, ladies!!
I had to watch this after seeing the comments here and wow, couldn't be more accurate. In terms of body language/facial expression analysis, it is so blatant. People wrinkle their nose at the thought or sight of something that disgusts them and boy, does her nose wrinkle! It's her true self coming through alright, she's an innate judgemental and classless snob of the highest order.

• Sick
Ah the last time I was in fancy stores were LV and Gucci in Copenhagen last year, I don't have tattos but I was dressing quite average you know jeans, adidas stan smith and a tshirt, security always opened the door for me, both places offered me a bottle of water (hot summer) and treated me lovely certainly these two must have massive chav vibes
She probably comes in screeching “Harrisoooonnn carry my bags, babes. I’m wishlisting so I can tag the brand and get everything I want for freeeeeeeee. Babes, babes, babes, bring the Rover round pleeeeeease.”

• Haha
I've had good experiences in most designer places. Bar chanel in harrods but they're notriously snooty in there. And I'm quite average bordering on chav, no matter how many boden bretons or hush dresses you put on me my kappa tracksuit wearer of yore still shines through and i LOVE it

• Haha
The Christmas gift for us is to have an actual real job, love ourselves in a healthy way and we don't allow a prick to psychologically and financially abuse us. Meanwhile someone is becoming a transformer with everything she is doing to her face, you have nothing to do Vic take a course about having good taste, go to therapy to health you unsolved childhood problems and also stop living in a cloud.
Screenshot_20201224_160202.jpg

• Sick
The Christmas gift for us is to have an actual real job, love ourselves in a healthy way and we don't allow a prick to psychologically and financially abuse us. Meanwhile someone is becoming a transformer with everything she is doing to her face, you have nothing to do Vic take a course about having good taste, go to therapy to health you unsolved childhood problems and also stop living in a cloud.
View attachment 359066
I'm not saying this because I don't like her, but she genuinely looks so bad.

• Haha
I actually quite enjoy watching her vlogs and her and Alex have more chemistry then Lydia Millen and Ali.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.