Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Burberry had become so globally ubiquitous that everyone wanted in on the action – just not with the same price tag. With the brand having become negatively associated with the ‘chav’ culture, as the tabloids coined it, the average UK Burberry customer no longer wanted to be seen wearing its genuine items."

Funny I think the same about every brand that pays you and send your clothes for free Vic ChavRow
Oh my gosh she really wrote that about Burberry and not DIOR which is in the trenches of tackiness this era?? She’d 100% be singing Burberry’s praises if they kissed her tush. May Ricardo Tisci NEVER stoop to that level 😂

Edited: In our next thread title we MUST include CHAV because she is 100% the definition of chav.

Edited Again: found some very chav Burberry pictures of her touting their cafe and loitering around before the holidays on her blog. I can’t think of anything more chav than someone buying up the Burberry scarf and thinking that makes them high fashion😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face in that top left photo was so beautiful! What has she done... Don't get me wrong I'm all for a few tweak, but I was born ugly so.. M

Reactions: 11
When your other half looks like a character from Trainspotting.

"So many times, my other half, Alex, and I have wandered around luxury houses that I was intending to buy from, and a security guard has followed us because Alex – covered in tattoos, no hair and often in a band T-shirt – doesn’t look like a typical designer-brand wearer"
Having had the misfortune of seeing both of them (once in homesense in Preston, once in selfridges in Manchester) they probably followed him because he walks around glaring at everyone who dares look their way, acting like some sort of menacing body guard. It’s ridiculous! My sister (who had no idea who they were) asked me if I knew him because he was staring absolute daggers at me for standing next to them looking at the same furniture 🤷🏻‍♀️ He genuinely looked so aggressive, I’d probably follow him around too if I was a security guard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Having had the misfortune of seeing both of them (once in homesense in Preston, once in selfridges in Manchester) they probably followed him because he walks around glaring at everyone who dares look their way, acting like some sort of menacing body guard. It’s ridiculous! My sister (who had no idea who they were) asked me if I knew him because he was staring absolute daggers at me for standing next to them looking at the same furniture 🤷🏻‍♀️ He genuinely looked so aggressive, I’d probably follow him around too if I was a security guard 😂
Considering that he is probably even shorter than Tom Cruise and have zero masculine body structure he should walk with the head down carrying her mum wifey bag, that guy is an embarrassment for all men.

Reactions: 14
oh duck off, this never happened 😂😂😂 what is she trying to say?!? 🙄 I’m covered in tattoos and staff have never looked down on me at a fashion house. Maybe they’re following him around because he is a leech
Also, I wouldn't leave my hard-earned money in a store where someone follows me or my spouse or my friend around like a CIA agent on a mission.

Reactions: 8
Have any of you seen the housemates’ stories? They’re either now begging Ralph Lauren (epitome of British chavs) for new clothing by putting their bleeping dog in a Ralph Lauren jumper OR Ralph Lauren wanted to market a dog. Wow. Either way, totally lost the .5% respect I had.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have any of you seen the housemates’ stories? They’re either now begging Ralph Lauren (epitome of British chavs) for new clothing by putting their bleeping dog in a Ralph Lauren jumper OR Ralph Lauren wanted to market a dog. Wow. Either way, totally lost the .5% respect I had.
I bet they bought it. It’s polo Ralph Lauren too which is the cheaper line.

I will say though, Boe is adorable!

Reactions: 7
I bet they bought it. It’s polo Ralph Lauren too which is the cheaper line.

I will say though, Boe is adorable!
it’s the cheaper line, which tbh suits them perfectly as they’re skint flints.

the dog is cute, but I just don’t think it’s ok that they’re parading him around as a begging tool

Reactions: 8
When your other half looks like a character from Trainspotting.

"So many times, my other half, Alex, and I have wandered around luxury houses that I was intending to buy from, and a security guard has followed us because Alex – covered in tattoos, no hair and often in a band T-shirt – doesn’t look like a typical designer-brand wearer"
She's deeply insecure. People can smell tacky chavs from miles away, doesn't matter how many free stays in Edition and massively discounted MyTheresa hauls.. I mean Ralph Lauren for the puppy is a shining example of the kind of people that they are.
Plus do they even buy anything anyway?

Reactions: 19
Uh her latest blog post has some glaring errors, she could at least have taken her "serious from the heart" post seriously!

My favourite sentence: "In amongst a year that has sometimes offered up far too much than many of us think it's possible to handle, I know we've learned so many different things"

Cannot believe she has a PHD!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Uh her latest blog post has some glaring errors, she could at least have taken her "serious from the heart" post seriously!

My favourite sentence: "In amongst a year that has sometimes offered up far too much than many of us think it's possible to handle, I know we've learned so many different things"

Cannot believe she has a PHD!
Did she have a stroke while writing that?!

She does not deserve anything she has. WTF is that mess? I’m over here writing corporate policies so I can afford my lifestyle and this b can’t even proofread some stupid “this was such a hard year for all of us” post that’s probably a paid for integrated advertorial?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This chav outfit is so so so SOOOOO tragic 🎉

(No longer feel bad calling this wannabe a chav after hearing what a buzzword it was in her own book)
The jodhpurs are so see through, you can see the black from the sweater. Not to mention It’s obviously too chunky to tuck in. This is bad.

Reactions: 10
FYI - A friend of mine who is a nurse posted a reply to the rant and said basically that she should stop her rant, no one in my friends NHS unit is whinging and whining so she told Victoria to just stop behaving like a baby about one day because getting near people for that one day could spread the virus - it does not care that it is Christmas. Guess what - the post is no longer there - Victoria took down a nurse' post

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This chav outfit is so so so SOOOOO tragic 🎉

(No longer feel bad calling this wannabe a chav after hearing what a buzzword it was in her own book)
She is a bloody mess! Haha nothing combines with anything, who the hell goes to countryside in the wet season with that colour of jeans, ahhggh she is so tacky.

That nurse who called her out was so damn right, true workers who put themselves at risk not only now but always and companies still prefer to send their tit to cunts like Vicky instead of them. Of course she would take it down she has such denial issues what can you expect of a witch who believes she is a successful fashion influencer? Wake up honey you are one step to go back to Wigan

Those photos reminded me that part of the book

"Personally, I’m so pleased to see more people gain their confidence and find an interest in the way they present themselves. If my wearing a short dress can inspire someone to buy it and wear a short dress for the first time, and feel amazing, then hell yes for inspiration. Let’s have more of it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wake up honey you are one step to go back to Wigan

Those photos reminded me that part of the book

"Personally, I’m so pleased to see more people gain their confidence and find an interest in the way they present themselves. If my wearing a short dress can inspire someone to buy it and wear a short dress for the first time, and feel amazing, then hell yes for inspiration. Let’s have more of it!"
YAS!!!! I feel so inspired to wear white jeans that are at least one size too small with a jumper stuffed in the waistline that’s about to pop underneath a tacky puffer jacket and the ugliest backpack to ever exist whilst on a casual walk through the mud with my puppy mill dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the latest vlog, she is on a dog walk in a muddy field and SLINGING ON HER YELLOW CHANEL BAG!
I just can’t even!!!
I wish she had fallen in the mud!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such a joke. Why on earth does she take a bag to walk the dog. What is wrong with her?! Keys, phone and poo bags all go in your pocket. She's a laughing stock at this point.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.