Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like they have separate accounts, because when she was talking about the Pelaton and Cartier Love Ring, she said she would contribute to the cost because it would very expensive for Alex to get her either of those.
lol me and my boyfriend personally have a different arrangement - we each pay different percentages. He’s on a LOT of money and so he pays like 70% of the monthly bills and I pay 30% but we both have the same disposable income.

If a Peleton is too expensive for him, yet he’s promoting on Insta, them companies must be paying him duck all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I love how she puts two ads at the start of her every video. 🐍 She knows barely anyone makes it to the end. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really wish she had been intelligent enough to leave out the part about contributing to the cost of her own Christmas present. Why not pick something that you know is within your husband's budget so it's a real gift? It's like she purposefully goes out of her way to publicly humiliate/emasculate him. It also just makes her look so bloody ungrateful! Like you can't just be happy with what your husband gets you? It has to be something ridiculously expensive and you have to make sure that everyone knows he can't afford it? Just, what kind of relationship is that?

Now I'm absolutely certain that Alex didn't contribute anything to the purchase of the house. He's officially (not that there was too much remaining doubt) a kept man.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like she's been COMPLETELY taken in by materialism and designer goods so now it's high end or nothing. Problem is her flatmate can't afford it if it isn't a freebie.

Also surely if you really love someone, you'd never want to make them feel bad about not being able to give you what you want (lol even if you have everything you need and more Vicky), you don't deliberately ask for things that they can't afford? I think their relationship is tit.

Reactions: 27
Just watched her latest vlog and she literally admitted that she doesn’t do a what I got for Christmas coz unlike other influencers she doesn’t get and I quote “50 massive luxurious gifts”. She said all she gets are small “lovely” gifts like socks and stuff and since those are personal she doesn’t show them. Can this girl get even more dumber ? I mean just by saying all that it clearly shows how vapid and selfish and materialistic this witch is. I mean who even says such stuff on video????? Imagine if any of the people ( I’m sure it’s gonna b just her parents or one friend ) who gift her see this? How would they even feel? I just watched this and I really feel bad for those people in her life who actually spend for her gifts. No wonder she has like almost no friends. She’s going to end up so alone or maybe she already is and actually her roommate is just there coz that’s his job and nothing else. I don’t think Alex is the type to stick with her when she finally becomes a failure.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I took her advice and switched off her latest flog 😂 she appreciates how hard the year has been for most BUT it was her most successful year! Good for you ....grabby mare!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If it is too expensive that could explain why he recently said he was doing some shoot for his own stuff, maybe he is working to focus on his own "influencer" brand, which makes sense. Surely he could earn more with his own contracts or even work freelance for other people on video stuff. Then he could one day say oh darrrling I want this but I am afraid it is too expensive for you to afford

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it is too expensive that could explain why he recently said he was doing some shoot for his own stuff, maybe he is working to focus on his own "influencer" brand, which makes sense. Surely he could earn more with his own contracts or even work freelance for other people on video stuff. Then he could one day say oh darrrling I want this but I am afraid it is too expensive for you to afford
Precisely, his editing is good (clearly with that nose job work) so he should be setting up his own freelance work so that he can be more independent. The fact that he doesn't just makes him seem like a leech!

Reactions: 12
Precisely, his editing is good (clearly with that nose job work) so he should be setting up his own freelance work so that he can be more independent. The fact that he doesn't just makes him seem like a leech!
I doubt this will happen but putting it out in the universe!

MAYBE in 2021 the inthefrow team of two will quit!!

The man child will buck up and get his own job and Rebecca will realize Chicago is a mecca for PR opportunities and find something in her timezone that compensates her better.

Reactions: 13
When Vic is talking about the fendi bag in the kitchen in the newest vlog you can tell her filler is wearing off or has migrated or she's just lost weight. I feel like her face around her mouth and nose is looking kinda gaunt and a little more creased/lined than normal. It just is making her look older esp with her grey hair. I think she'd look better with a more medium blonde hair.

Also she's ok with boiling chicken (that she presumably bought ) to feed her sick dog but can't buy the turkey for her mom to cook for xmas?? I don't fully understand that logic. I know people give their dogs rice when they are sick. I mean dogs are carnivores, but I don't understand her logic. She can buy meat for her dog but not her Mom, the woman who birthed and raised her.

Reactions: 21
Thought of the perfect gift for Vicky from Alex! A donation to a charity in her name.

Surely someone as thoughtful and unmaterialistic as her would appreciate that SO much more than a Cartier ring 😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought of the perfect gift for Vicky from Alex! A donation to a charity in her name.

Surely someone as thoughtful and unmaterialistic as her would appreciate that SO much more than a Cartier ring 😘🤗
I second this.

I did this to an ex friend of mine who got married. They were pretty crappy to me despite being a bridesmaid, They were asking for donations for their 10 thousand dollar honeymoon to the Galapagos (after having a 35k wedding paid for by both sets of parents) I instead donated to heifer international in their name and hoped they realized how lucky they were to book the trip and tickets before the wedding even happened (clearly they didn't need the money). Plenty of people who save all their lives can't go to the Galapagos when they retire let alone 28 year old spoiled children. I made sure to write an extra preachy letter with the donation receipt. The best thing is you are helping people and making a materialistic person very unhappy, AND they can't get mad at you or make a fuss bc then it makes them look bad. Triple win in my book (esp if your nasty friend is passive aggressive too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“Mum, dad, baby and sunset - a thread” Is she trying to give us our next thread title? 🤣 I mean, I missed the part where they conceived and she pushed that dog out of her but ok. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! When she said it was her TEAM Christmas party away and proceeded to say 'Of course Rebecca can't be here due to travel restrictions and covid etc, so instead I've treated her and her partner to a really lovely.........TAKEAWAY!'!!!

A fecking takeaway!! I honestly thought she was going to say she' treated them to a really lovely weekend away in a hotel near to them!.' That's just about right for the likes of Vic and Lydia, 'I'll take the gifted weekend away, you have a £20 Chinese takeaway'.
omg I nearly screamed laughing at this, how can she not hear herself hahahahaha

Reactions: 8
omg I nearly screamed laughing at this, how can she not hear herself hahahahaha
don’t forget took she him away for a ONE night stay she didn’t pay for and proceeded to make him work by photographing at least two shoots for her. 🙄😆So basically - he didn’t even get a day off from her narcissism and it wasn’t really even a gift since it cost her nothing and she was there too.

I don’t like Alex much but I think he probably would’ve preferred a day off playing PlayStation 5 in his man cave.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.