Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know too!

Reactions: 1
The thing with influencers trying to get to this Vogue-level editorial content is that it falls flat because the Vogues of the world get the best talent whether it be photographers, stylists, filmographers, photo editors, etc. Vic and Alex will never get to that point unless they hire professionals since neither of them is that. I also find it really ironic that the general trend brands did of moving away from highly editorial ads to influencers is now going in reverse. These influencers are like “we did the girl next door/best friend experience, now it’s time to take it to the next level of selling”...to compete with TV/print ads. Like I get that you want to grow and continue honing your craft, but when your craft is selling unnecessary tat and thinking you’re a celeb worthy of editorial content, it just looks try-hard and not good.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.