Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the pictures of her wedding just reminded me how awful the location was

yes thank you!! it was so ugly, i'm sure she could have afforded a much nicer wedding venue
Her "original" wedding venue went under massive renovations. I do remember that she was proud of telling everyone that she was able to "pay" £800.00 worth of Eurostar tickets, plus hotel and accommodations. You can see the first threads about it. Every one called her out because naturally, everyone pays for their wedding scouting. You can see her extreme entitlement from the get-go.

Then, in the end, she settled on Chateau du Bijou. The venue was so bad that Leonie didn't post as much, and Amelia Liana ran as fast as she could to her family's summer party in Provence once the show was over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£750 for a pair of carpet covered* flip-flops?!!:eek::eek::eek:

* ok, not carpet but lamb shearling, which just makes it worse...

Edited to add: also dancing like that with wee Boe? Won't all that spinning feel more exaggerated to him, since he's so small? And she's not even looking at him to see if he's ok with it. Too busy eyeing the camera.. And genuine question to dachshund experts (I learnt here you always need to support the base of their spine/bum when picking them up, so cheers for that! Lab owner here, never known anyone with a dach or had a need to pick one up): is it ok to hold him on his back like that all the time, especially as he's still so new and his bones are still forming??
Correct! I dance with my dachshund puppy but there’s nowhere near as much spinning, and I wouldn’t hold him like that for an extended length of time like she is. I’ve also looked on her highlights and on one video her husband brings him to bed but he’s only holding him with one hand and he’s vertical. He should be holding him with two and horizontally. If I can’t hold my dachshund with two hands I support the length of his body with my arm and he very usefully places his back legs on my hips for extra support ☺

Reactions: 6
minor point but why would you spend three grand on SIX bouji office chairs?!

and it seems like this month she’s already spent thousands and thousands on Gucci.

and then posts ‘money saving tips’

these people are so out of touch with how much money most people have
She would have only spent the $$$ on the Gucci clothing if she had removed the tags from the clothing item and kept the item. Which most of these influencers do not do. Show the item of clothing on a vlog, wear the item - tags still on the clothes - and return the next day for a refund. Bloody cheapskates.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the pictures of her wedding just reminded me how awful the location was
3rd pic: two bees "to represent me and alex"? did they meet on Bumble or something? all round annoying bellend + looks like she has a stick up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3rd pic: two bees "to represent me and alex"? did they meet on Bumble or something? all round annoying bellend + looks like she has a stick up her arse.
It's to represent the Manchester bee and it's where they met at uni

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think they represent their manchester background

Reactions: 6
Where did the bee for Manchester even come from. I'm from there so I should probs already know 😂

It seems to have been mentioned and used much more since the arena bombing so I mostly associate it with that.

Reactions: 3
Where did the bee for Manchester even come from. I'm from there so I should probs already know 😂

It seems to have been mentioned and used much more since the arena bombing so I mostly associate it with that.
it is from the industrial revolution where Manchester’s workers were likened to worker bees. It’s all through city, on bollards and mosaics.

Reactions: 10
Then, in the end, she settled on Chateau du Bijou. The venue was so bad that Leonie didn't post as much, and Amelia Liana ran as fast as she could to her family's summer party in Provence once the show was over.
Amelia not even staying the night and racing back to her family’s luxurious summer estate was the all-star move of the wedding imo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amelia not even staying the night and racing back to her family’s luxurious summer estate was the all-star move of the wedding imo 😂😂
It reminds me of this Saturday evening show we head for years in Germany, "Wetten, daß...?!". The host of the show had famous guests, often US actors and actresses. He then talked to them, they stayed for another half hour or so, and then the host said XY has sadly to catch their flight and has to leave now. When in reality they paid those high profile guests and they didn't want to pay for the whole evening, so the VIP fucked out "to catch their flight". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's what Amelia did. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it is from the industrial revolution where Manchester’s workers were likened to worker bees. It’s all through city, on bollards and mosaics.

And they had the Bee in the City trail in 2018 too which was cool :)

Reactions: 2

Ahh awesome! Learn something new everyday can't believe I never knew. I haven't been back for ages so will have a look out if I go back.

• Heart
I need all your help. I am trying to create a new thread, but I can't find the most upvoted title suggestion. I have scrolled through 20 pages so far and need a break. Maybe I have overseen a suggestion?

We could also compile a list of suggestions and vote on that comment with: ❤ :ROFLMAO: 😲 🙁 🤢 😡 Like reactions.

Like this
  • Suggestion 1 -> love
  • Suggestion 2 -> haha
  • Suggestion 3 -> wow
  • Suggestion 4 -> sad
  • Suggestion 5 -> sick
  • Suggestion 6 -> angry

If you like this idea vote with 😲 (wow).

• Wow
i think they represent their manchester background
I think she likes to go on about Manchester being her hometown for cool points. Her hometown is Wigan which has no association with bees and sounds a lot less "gritty but cool" than Manchester does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct! I dance with my dachshund puppy but there’s nowhere near as much spinning, and I wouldn’t hold him like that for an extended length of time like she is. I’ve also looked on her highlights and on one video her husband brings him to bed but he’s only holding him with one hand and he’s vertical. He should be holding him with two and horizontally. If I can’t hold my dachshund with two hands I support the length of his body with my arm and he very usefully places his back legs on my hips for extra support ☺
Thank you for your knowledge! Not to derail, but learning all about dachshunds here in case I ever find myself in a position where I need to know! ❤ Some things re: Boe really do concern me.

Back to Vic: I know make up in a very personal thing and we should all be free to do our own thing, but does anyone else ever just want to BLEND her eyeshadow in a little more..? Especially since she puts herself out there as a bit of an expert. Maybe all the filters are just making it more pronounced..

I would love to know if Victoria and Lydia have had a falling out, it’s certainly looking that way. I do think Victoria realised that Lydia wasn’t a supportive friend as she didn’t post anything about her edge of ember collection or about reaching 1 million..

I must say I can’t stand Lydia. She comes across so vapid and fake. I have messaged Victoria via DM a few times in the past (once about LVL lashes advice and I can’t remember what the other was about) and she replied both times and was so lovely. She genuinely seems to care about engaging with her followers, which can be rare in the influencer world.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have to ask, what is happening with his hair? It's always sticking up and out in random directions? Looks so unnatural. Where were those plugs taken from, Christ.. His ass?

• Haha
So the dog was almost seriously hurt because they were probably filming another shite reel or something, and she’s celebrating the fake milestone of getting to 1m fake followers! Well done Vicky.. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She doesn’t deserve that dog.

ps. Anyone else wonder why she’d bought Batman slippers...?! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So the dog was almost seriously hurt because they were probably filming another shite reel or something, and she’s celebrating the fake milestone of getting to 1m fake followers! Well done Vicky.. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She doesn’t deserve that dog.

ps. Anyone else wonder why she’d bought Batman slippers...?! 😂😂
Just because you buy logo crap doesn’t mean you are high fashion (this is directed to Victoria)
She just looks like a try hard... I don’t get why she is trying to create this magazine style ads.. they are falling flat with me... I do think she is putting an effort and won’t diminish that but she needs to find her own style

those are literally the ugliest slippers i've ever seen, i'd be embarrassed to wear them if i was alone at home, i wouldn't even want my cat to see me in them let alone post them on social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.